Author Topic: The Bootmaker's Steam Machines by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick  (Read 12037 times)

MLoveAuthor

Re: The Bootmaker's Steam Machines by Misti Love-Fitzpatrick
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 01:34:33 am »
And indeed, the finale up today. I would add my voice to those appreciating the story, I love the steampunk setting and that it finished with a dramatic flair, while our heroine sticks to her principles of hedonism even in the face of bigotry and cruelty. :-)

Thanks very much, Teann and to those who enjoyed the series. Your kind words are very special to me.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2021, 02:50:19 am »
This was a gripping and amazingly readable work. I particularly enjoyed the balance it struck between steam punk, period historical fiction, and eroticism. These elements were so well blended and engaging.

Thanks for adding this to the Plaza collection. I will definitely keep an eye out for your other work.

Eido

MLoveAuthor

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2021, 06:38:21 pm »
This was a gripping and amazingly readable work. I particularly enjoyed the balance it struck between steam punk, period historical fiction, and eroticism. These elements were so well blended and engaging.

Thanks for adding this to the Plaza collection. I will definitely keep an eye out for your other work.

Eido

Thanks very much, Eido. I’m proud of the story, which is the most widely-read of mine on the Plaza. I devoted a lot of time to develop the plot and wrote multiple drafts. I’m reluctant to put a number on the hours, but it’s a big one:.)

So it’s very much appreciated to get feedback on the Forum, especially from someone as thoughtful as you. I’m working on a sequel now that will chronicle Countess Gladstone’s latest adventure. It will be equal parts gothic and steampunk — and all erotica. I hope readers will enjoy it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk