Author Topic: Too Much Rope by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 1923 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Too Much Rope by Jackie Rabbit
« on: April 04, 2020, 07:24:47 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/too_much_rope.html
M/f; M+/f; bond; rope; naked; strip; outdoors; cuffs; gag; susp; discovery; cons; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/too_much_rope2.html
M+/f; M/f; bond; sex; anal; oral; gag; blindfold; rope; susp; outdoors; trick; whip; hum; cons; reluct; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:08:49 am by teanndaorsa »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Too Much Rope by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 03:32:16 pm »
Come on now, don't leave us hanging like this!!!

The warning at the start is wise and welcome, since this theme isn't everyone's thing.  Personally though, seeing her fantasy brought so powerfully to life like this, if it can be done reasonably safely and sensibly, is incredibly powerful and sexy :)

I love the emotions, and the way the relationship history, and her regular prodding of her husband to take her in hand more firmly, to be more commanding and cruel, is laid out.  It all feels and comes together so naturally and reasonably, and feels very real.

I am tempted to say she should simply have been more honest with her husband, more clear, in wanting things to go further, but from her point of view it already feels incredibly clear, even if, as the responsible party, I can completely see why the husband is less than thrilled by her prompting to just do it and ask forgiveness later, especially considering the scope of some of what she desires and is asking for.

Sexy, powerful, interesting, erotic, but this SO feels like half a story.  It doesn't quite have the wonderful "it's about to happen" tingling tension of some cliff hanging ending, so I do hope that a part 2 is in the works somewhere.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 04:45:49 pm »
p.s. there is never too much rope, there is only not enough people to tie up ;D

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 10:19:03 am »
I am working on part two, and several other things as well at the same time. I couldn't resist leaving this one "hanging" both metaphorically, and physically though. Chapter two is all action, and already written in my head, I just have to get it typed up and sent in.

I have always liked the concept spread eagle suspension, but the time I could personally do such things before they became not fun at all is likely measured in minutes and not hours, most especially with rope. The buckets to stand on would help, but not once they're kicked from your feet, this kind of thing in general I think best practiced by those with few pounds on their frame.

I also agree that there is never too much rope, but the untying part after the fun is over always seems anti-climatic to me, and a quick escape should something go wrong should always be part of ones real life games.

I don't want to spoil the ending, but there is a twist, and I promise this one won't become a novel...

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 08:08:59 am »
Part two up today

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 05:59:03 pm »
Part two is seriously good fun to read.  I have really enjoyed watching "both sides" of her emotions as this slowly developed and evolved.  On one paw the fear, the terror, the desire to escape this.  At the same time, all of the sheer enjoyment of this, the highs that it is providing and the needs that are being satisfied, needs that simply cannot and are not satisfied any other way!

The nature of her attacker(s) makes sense when we get there, and shows a lot about the nature of the relationship here, the love, devotion and dedication on her husbands part to looking after his wife, and making sure that she gets what she wants, all she needs, desires and has asked for so many times.

The thoughts of how the attackers are pushing her to places, taking her to heights that her husband cannot are both sad, from a romantic point of view, but also sexy and important, from a kinky point of view.  After all, it is only by tapping into these deep dark passions, and really going with what she wants and needs in her darker moments that you can really drive her all of the way to her limits, and give her the maximum experience possible!

Fully wrapped up, finished and lovely, yet available for a follow up experience if the need ever takes you, very nicely done indeed, thank you :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 12:33:45 am »
Thank you. I intended this to be a fun story with a twist, I trying to keep the attacker secret until almost the end. What are your thoughts on a darker part three? I kind of hinted at some things with the husband's reactions to whipping my alter ego, possibly suggesting that this was as far as the husband could go, or perhaps even too far.

I'm curious to read your thoughts on this, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 12:19:11 pm »
Ever since I posted the above comments, I have been second guessing my views on part 2, almost arguing with myself about them [:)]  You know, it is quite frustrating when someone's writing and character development is so good that I cannot stop debating with myself what I think about the story, even 2 days later!

My dilemma here is that part 2, as it went on, lost some of its fire, some of its spice and power.  So much of the power and tension came from, and is caused by, the feelings, desires, fantasies, hopes and downright terror that there are other people, strange and dangerous men here, taking control and taking advantage of her.  But once we know for sure, finally, that this is just an elaborately planned and constructed fantasy by her husband, this passion and fire disappears.

Given how powerful the wicked points where she was recognising that these strangers were able to give her levels of pleasure that her husband could not, watching her guilt and passion at work, loosing this seems a shame.

But, and its a very big but, my sense of the husband is of a loving, gentle, caring man, someone who wants to make his wife happy, without necessarily being driven by the same dark passions as she is.  From this point of view, I remain amazed and deeply impressed by the work, time, planning and effort that went into this, how he looked for and found ways to give his wife something far above and beyond what she has experienced before, but also the things she has been clearly hinting, pushing and pressing for.

I am not sure how believable it would have been for the husband to have gone any further this time.

Looking forward to a darker part 3 though, I think this would work very well.  Trying to put myself into the husbands place, to understand his thoughts and feelings, he went SO far above and beyond what is normal, deeply into "do it and ask for forgiveness later", and the result was both amazing pleasure for his wife, but also a deep disappointment, that this was STILL not enough, not far enough, not deep and dark enough.

I could see this somehow fuelling him going forward.  Perhaps feeling / thinking that he is not able to give his wife what she wants himself, he could turn to someone to help, effectively turning his wife over to a "trusted" 3rd party part way through?  I am not sure, but I could almost see him taking this step, rather than really letting loose himself with whipping and punishing her himself.

Of course, having been fooled so fully the first time, the wife will be quite sure and certain, no matter what happens, that this is just another trick by her loving and devious husband, right up until something happens that she is forced to accept could not be done by him alone...

Wanting something darker, this is not something I normally find myself thinking or writing, but there we go, and here we have it, you devil you :o  :D

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 10:14:18 am »
I think the wife will come to realize that this is as far as her loving husband can go, which in his defense is pretty far. She's also ever mindful of the ticking clock reminding her that she can't do these kinds of things forever, and at the same time rather self absorbed, not to mention immersed in her overall appearance. She looks good, and she knows it, other men, and even women, know it too. In her mind, and reality, she's a hot commodity... right now.

Kink, for me, has a cumulative effect, as in what was over the top last year, won't even generate a giggle this year. The wife in the story has the same characteristics, and I think before the clock makes these kinds of games impractical, she wants to hit her limit, the "fantasy" of having others involved really tripping her trigger. She needs more of this, at least once, but as you pointed out, this was a one time trick for her husband and not easy to repeat. She doesn't need a repeat anyway, but the next step, or even three, and her husband wasn't even "up" to collecting his reward after their last adventure, his thoughts after her whipping on anything but sex.

It's a small leap of imagination to have her contacted by others with similar interests, perhaps the unsavory man with the stinky shirt even playing a part. I could see a wealthy fetish film collector commissioning a short film with the wife as the star, after somehow seeing some of the before and after stills. I could also see the wife being offered a handsome sum for her roll, although whether she ever cashes that particular check would be another thing entirely. I could see her doing this as a surprise for her husband, not only would he get to see her really treated roughly, without having to do so himself, but the proceeds could buy the summerhouse of his dreams.

I could also envision the husband being delivered a copy of the film, it documenting the wife's ordeal as a final scene, her ultimate fate left up to the imagination...

Just some general thoughts on a darker part three, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 04:19:42 pm »
Yes, I feel the same about the husband.  I am blown away with respect and awe for how far he has managed to come, but this does feel like he really has reached his limit.  Nothing wrong with this, and it speaks SO highly of him to have tried so hard to do this with his wife, for his wife.  At the end of the day though, they are not a "perfect" match in this part of their relationship.

Nods, the comments about the ticking clock, I feel strongly about this, angry almost, at the way so many people, mainly women, seem to feel this way, are pushed and taught to feel this way...  the number of times in real life where I have seen a "dominant" seek out the young pretty little thing who knows nothing of the real meaning of "submission", ignoring, or not even seeing the gems that have been ignored since they don't have the same packaging, despite having SO much more to offer...  but this is an aside, much as it is one I have "views" on 8)

But yes, not in a position to get her kink and thus her "recognition" fulfilled via her loving husband, and caught up on chasing the next high, which always needs to be bigger than the last one, I can indeed see the wife diving down this exact route.  This experience will actually accelerate this for her, since it just proves to her that this is "something she needs".

A random memory, stirred by this conversation, I have seen now and then an experienced "dominant" using a "pretty young thing" as both a badge of honour and a ticket for entry into parties...  I could see this providing a route from her current position of "I need someone else" to "here I am, come and take me".

Generally I am not a fan of leaving a story hanging, but here, yes, leaving her ultimate fate up in the air is likely to work exceptionally well!  I do have the thought that the moment on video where the wife learns that her "payment" for the film is going to come from selling her on would be exceptionally emotional, powerful, and be quite a final scene as the husband looks from the screen to the check, or perhaps the deeds to the summer house, already purchased and placed into his name without him knowing anything about it before the paperwork and the video arrived?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 09:10:06 am »
I like your ideas, let me see if I can incorporate them into my own.

Jackie.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk