Author Topic: The Sun I Can't See by Tigerstretch  (Read 9749 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
The Sun I Can't See by Tigerstretch
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:31:28 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/the_sun_i_cant_see1.html
FM; latex; catsuit; gloves; toys; insert; rom; cons; X

https://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/the_sun_i_cant_see2.html
FM; latex; catsuit; collar; tease; vacbed; gloves; rom; cons; X

https://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/the_sun_i_cant_see3.html
FF; M/f; latex; lesbian; mast; sex;sleepsack; chain; locks; cuffs; head-harness; hood; gag; blindfold; vag; hogtie; cons; rom; X

https://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/the_sun_i_cant_see4a.html
M/f+; FF; F/f+; latex; bond; sex; oral; mast; rom; petgirl; club; collar; spank; cons; X

https://www.latexstories.net/storiessz/the_sun_i_cant_see4b.html
FF; costume; petgirl; club; latex; rom; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 12:06:11 am by teanndaorsa »

Offline rbbrlvr

Re: The Sun I Can't See by Tigerstretch
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 08:43:14 am »
I loved this story and can't wait for part 2!

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 05:09:24 pm »
I loved this story and can't wait for part 2!

Working hard on it. :) I'm releasing a new series this week, then I'm going to publish feliformia 9, which is taking a lot of my time since it is 3 times bigger than my regular chapters. Then after that I really want to finish The Sun I Can't See part 2,3 and 4 because I love that blind girl. :) I love her so much!
Tigerstretch

Offline John43

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 06:10:02 pm »
I love your new story too, it's so awesome!

I think, your longer stories are much better than your short ones.

You can very well describe subtleties in the personality of the protagonists and it's fun to follow their development. In long stories there is simply more room for that.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2020, 08:45:41 pm »
I love your new story too, it's so awesome!

I think, your longer stories are much better than your short ones.

You can very well describe subtleties in the personality of the protagonists and it's fun to follow their development. In long stories there is simply more room for that.

Glad you liked it. :) And I agree with you, I'm not that good with short stories. I will still do it occasionally, but I much prefer writing longer stories where I can develop my characters slowly. (or let them develop themselves)

Also, I listened to you John. You like realism, so this one is a four part story and it wont go touch the fictional realm. There maybe one scene that I can think of that might bug you, but the rest is all very believable. (and rubbery)
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 11:17:54 pm »
I really loved this story and fell in love with the blind girl almost instantly. I can't wait for chapter 2 and hope that it will be just a bit longer so that I can see how the characters develop and what fun stuff they get up to. Keep up the good work please Tiger Stretch and the longer the stories the better :)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 05:46:54 am »
I really loved this story and fell in love with the blind girl almost instantly. I can't wait for chapter 2 and hope that it will be just a bit longer so that I can see how the characters develop and what fun stuff they get up to. Keep up the good work please Tiger Stretch and the longer the stories the better :)

Chapter 2 is going to be 1000 words longer, around 9000 words. Total, thisb4 parts series will be well over 30000 words. It's a little book. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline John43

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 06:56:01 am »

Also, I listened to you John. You like realism, so this one is a four part story and it wont go touch the fictional realm. There maybe one scene that I can think of that might bug you, but the rest is all very believable. (and rubbery)

I'm pleased to read that!

I am an experienced author too (but only in my native language, not here on Gromets) and my most beloved stories are the realistic ones.

Love, trust, kink (of course) - but realistic all the time, so that the reader can dream of switching with the character.

As said, I love your new story!

Offline bert56

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 07:45:33 pm »
Enjoying this.  Looking forward to more!

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 12:45:08 pm »
Enjoying this.  Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much. Chapter 2 will be published here at the beginning of next month. I got some solid feedbacks on this story so far on the new chapter. I'm pretty proud of it. Alex and Miles are going to a fetish club and have some fun. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 09:14:18 pm »
Chapter 2 up today

Offline crimsin

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2020, 07:01:42 am »
This is a fun story so far. I am thoroughly hooked and waiting eagerly for the next part.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 07:05:23 am »
This is a fun story so far. I am thoroughly hooked and waiting eagerly for the next part.

Thanks for reading. :) Glad you liked it. Two more chapters in the work that will soon be published back to back. Hang in there. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline EMii

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2020, 12:24:38 pm »
Really great story, even I just read chapter 2 first  ;)  :D
Well written and nice storyline - curious to read how it will develop in upcoming chapters.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2020, 06:48:31 am »
Really great story, even I just read chapter 2 first  ;)  :D
Well written and nice storyline - curious to read how it will develop in upcoming chapters.

Hehe. Thanks for reading and commenting. I think the 3rd chapter will be published some time in August. I had a rough patch a few weeks ago and I delayed this one a bit too much. It's drafted, but I just have to finish editing It.
Tigerstretch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk