Author Topic: Building Reality by Tigerstretch  (Read 6646 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Building Reality by Tigerstretch
« on: March 22, 2020, 09:26:53 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesad/building_reality.html
F/f; latex; catsuit; bond; chastity; toys; oral; hypno; cell; cons; X

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesad/building_reality2.html
F/f; latex; chastity; toys; mind-control; hood; gag; collar; mast; shave; cuffs; mittens; electro; F2doll; denial; cons; reluct; XX

https://www.latexstories.net/storiesad/building_reality3.html
F/f; latex; bond; isolation; sendep; naked; catsuit; toys; hood; catheter; gag; blindfold; electro; objectify; cons; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:47:33 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline jaymiechan

Re: Building Reality by Tigerstretch
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 12:20:31 am »
minus the hypno this is the type of entrapment i love in a story. The hypno makes the loving consent at the end kinda questionable, though!

Did love the long term rubber, the room, the control of environment and clothing, the chastity; And really wondering how she was breathing in the box. Also, a plug that size locked in all the time can lead to....internal bruising >.>
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 12:31:03 am by jaymiechan »

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 01:35:03 am »
minus the hypno this is the type of entrapment i love in a story. The hypno makes the loving consent at the end kinda questionable, though!

Hehe. This is one of those story where I flirted with the grey zone. :) So, questionable is the right term. I just wanted to experiment a bit and see. :) For what it's worth, I know Tracy really well and she loved every minute of it, and it was not because of the hypnosis. ;) (and now they are using the TV in the room to watch movies together on Friday night while cuddling in rubber.)

Did love the long term rubber, the room, the control of environment and clothing, the chastity; And really wondering how she was breathing in the box. Also, a plug that size locked in all the time can lead to....internal bruising >.>

I thought about the air problem, but I made a conscious choice to leave it aside and focus on the fantasy as this was already a fictional story with non-realistic elements. I preferred to let rubber lovers imagine what it would feel like to be prisoner of such a confining box soundproofed and lined with cushy latex. :) ... I know I would love it.
Tigerstretch

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 02:05:57 pm »
Thinking about it now, easy answer is an oxygen tank or two in the back of the box, hidden by the box's design, maybe.

But yeah, having to bend over to eat from bowls with a large toy locked in deep....ow >.>

Offline Sarah

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 09:05:25 am »
I enjoyed this story a lot. It was well written and imaginative. If the story was anything but fiction i would have been worried about the non consensuality of what April did to Tracey and the amount of time spent conditioning her to April's will. But since it was all fiction it was a very interesting read. Well done Tiger Stretch, keep up the good work.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 11:21:11 am »
I enjoyed this story a lot. It was well written and imaginative. If the story was anything but fiction i would have been worried about the non consensuality of what April did to Tracey and the amount of time spent conditioning her to April's will. But since it was all fiction it was a very interesting read. Well done Tiger Stretch, keep up the good work.

*pets your pony head and gives you a carrot*  Thanks Sarah. I re-read it when Teann posted it and there are a couple of things I realized. One is that I'm not that experienced at writing shorter stories. It felt like every paragraph very moving the story forward. It felt rushed. Second, I used the 3rd person, and kept flipping back and forth between the two girls, which made me repeat their names a thousand times.

Morality, I think I like 1st person and long slow series much better. I'd have enjoyed to see this little kinky couple in a series. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 01:34:12 pm »
hehe This pony would love to see this story as a series too but she fully understands that you have limited time as you have other stories running around in your creative head so she will forgive you this time.
Third person pony lol

Offline rubberthing

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 08:27:01 pm »
Nice story, thank you!

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2020, 11:17:37 pm »
hehe This pony would love to see this story as a series too but she fully understands that you have limited time as you have other stories running around in your creative head so she will forgive you this time.
Third person pony lol

*gives a third person carrots to the third person pony*
I wish I could write more about those two, but it would be difficult, yes.
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 11:18:14 pm »
Nice story, thank you!

You are welcome. Thanks for reading it.
Tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 11:22:32 pm »
*munches on both the first and third person carrots and whinnies my thanks* You could always write a whole new story about April and Tracey rather than trying to continue this one although I fro one would love to know what happens when Tracey is finally let out of her case. ;)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2020, 09:52:29 am »
Next part up today

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 07:37:53 pm »
oof, looks like the gray zone flirting turned into a deep dive instead.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2020, 09:55:52 pm »
oof, looks like the gray zone flirting turned into a deep dive instead.

You know what ... I just realized that I forgot to add the note at the top of the story... Doh! I decided to write 2 sequels. One good ending and one dark ending ... Addiction is the good ending ... hehe ... no ... Addiction is clearly the dark ending. :)

The good one will definitely be more joyful than this one. hehe. I have yet to draft it though, I was too busy with other stories lately.
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2021, 07:47:50 pm »
A new part up today. Double the fun!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk