Trashcan > Trashcan Discussion

to all bags lovers..

(1/3) > >>

Landfill_Racoon:
well some of us like to play in thoses dumpster for reals.. but how did you deal with the actual social ( well worldwide) panics about that new virus found everywhere ?

on my side i literally stops getting in /playing with(or in) dumpster...  i just used thoses bags i create  by bagging pillow and comforter that i had at home ( i even use my down jacket for that purpose)..
wish you all being safe and take protections needed to don'T get sick!

( i would  airtight triple or quadruple bags myself for a while and wait for all of that bad real story to ends.. but.. this is not such a feasible choice )

Bagged_pipes:
Yeah this is a bit of a hindrance to some of my "acrivities" theres the perfect group of dumpsters I normally use, it's a restaurant and they have all their trash bagged in thick black bags and the place opened recently so the bins are actually clean. Not to mention the entire staff is made up of women, most of them rather attractive, so to have them dump their trash on me while I'm bagged up in there pleasuring myself is heaven. They usually throw around 10 bags throughout the day. No more of that for a while though.

Landfill_Racoon:
well, my favorit dumpster to hide and play is empty for now... and maybe for all the summer and fall to come.. soooooooooooo... i will research another one to get in but it gonna be hard to find in thoses days !., also i'll had to know the collection day to avoid it.

i had a restaurant in mind...  maybe i can try my luck in there.. 

TeaSer:
You're very right, Emy - at times like these we really do prefer to know the virus-status of the bags in the bin. Of course you can use your own bags, but that doesn't give you the right kick of surprise, I guess. Besides few of us produce the amount of trash desired for a good experience.

If you live in some suburbian area, you can go 'steal' some bags from the neighbors bins. Most likely you meet them regularly and will discuss the virusstatus at their premises. And if you never did talk to them, most likely something good will come out of the situation.

If you do 'steal' their garbage, I suggest you do so the night before the bins are being emptied. That way they will not notice some bags missing :)

Otherwise I support Bagged_pipes scheme: To dive into a bin at some restaurant. The demands for such are so high, it should be pretty safe relating to virus.

jimdaly007:
I have ceased all manner of trash play. My favorite was to visit dumpsters or compactors at apartment complexes. I miss the trash play, getting dumped on, and getting locked in before getting packed in. But I also miss finding cool things in the trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version