Author Topic: How/when did you start writing?  (Read 4143 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: How/when did you start writing?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2020, 11:20:50 pm »
I've found it to be a lot of fun. If no one comments I'm honestly ok with it, since I suspect a lot of people read without commenting. I confess I often do. That said, I've gotten some nice feedback and I've found people to be really supportive here.

I created a lot of stories during the past year. I post here and on Literotica, and what I find is that, if you write consistently, your readers that like one of your newer stories will go check what you created in the past, and that is when the best comments will come from. It's easy for a story to get drowned in the mass. There are waaaay more stories than what people can read out there. It's just a matter of getting some exposure, and people will go back to check your old stuff if they like what you do.
Tigerstretch

Offline John Bannergram

Re: How/when did you start writing?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2020, 10:46:15 pm »
I've found it to be a lot of fun. If no one comments I'm honestly ok with it, since I suspect a lot of people read without commenting. I confess I often do. That said, I've gotten some nice feedback and I've found people to be really supportive here.

I created a lot of stories during the past year. I post here and on Literotica, and what I find is that, if you write consistently, your readers that like one of your newer stories will go check what you created in the past, and that is when the best comments will come from. It's easy for a story to get drowned in the mass. There are waaaay more stories than what people can read out there. It's just a matter of getting some exposure, and people will go back to check your old stuff if they like what you do.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. I can't really complain about people not commenting, to be honest, since I spent years on here without saying anything about other peoples' stories. In including yours, which are great, btw!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk