Author Topic: Janet in Training by [email protected]  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Wickedwisdom

Re: Janet in Training by [email protected]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 05:54:10 am »
Teann thank you so much for bringing this absolutely amazing story to the plaza.

"Janet in Training" is such a wonderful example of character development and a very well told story. I found myself connected to the characters and cried many times in joy and sorrow. Sfmaster does a great job of building up the connections between characters while being always true to the themes of the story. Janet's journey through out the story is varied and ultimately transcending to her character.

There is an equally superb sequel to this story called "The Challenge" it is a must read for everyone who finishes Janet in training. I implore you to also bring that story to the plaza. It really does complete the story.

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 09:23:56 am »
This is a really great and well done classic. For everyone who doesn't know it and enjoys long and detailed stories, this is a must read for you.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 10:29:30 am »
There is an equally superb sequel to this story called "The Challenge" it is a must read for everyone who finishes Janet in training. I implore you to also bring that story to the plaza. It really does complete the story.

It's coming, yes. :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk