Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 28508 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2020, 03:00:31 am »
"we're all acting" is true. i was talking with someone recently about how Jungian persona theory interacts with my kinks and how there is freedom in it.

I'm not going to do science over it, but yeah, we are all acting to cope with the different difficulties in our life. This is human nature.

Glad you took the time to read it.
Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2021, 10:59:28 pm »
And we return to Mark's harem of girls tonight with the first part of chapter 12!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2021, 09:58:36 pm »
More fun in hot climes tonight.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2021, 10:32:29 pm »
More Carribean antics up tonight in part 3 of chapter 12

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2021, 03:34:08 am »
LOL I saw where that final scene was going right off the bat, but it was still very funny!

Another great chapter

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2021, 03:54:25 am »
LOL I saw where that final scene was going right off the bat, but it was still very funny!

Another great chapter

It was written in the sky! ;)

It was a long chapter 12, but it was not that well-received because it was light on kinks. Chapter 13 will be so much more rubbery to please the fans. It was nice to walk away from the extremes for a while. Maybe I should start writing more non-erotica stories. I'm always struggling to add sex to my series.
Tigerstretch

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2021, 01:00:26 pm »
Maybe I should start writing more non-erotica stories. I'm always struggling to add sex to my series.

I too have been having the same problems in two of my continuing stories I am writing (Stone Basin Coven and Slaviversary)

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2021, 09:35:05 pm »

Another great chapter

It was written in the sky! ;)

It was a long chapter 12, but it was not that well-received because it was light on kinks. Chapter 13 will be so much more rubbery to please the fans. It was nice to walk away from the extremes for a while. Maybe I should start writing more non-erotica stories. I'm always struggling to add sex to my series.

hey, i'm an ace kink gearhead. Don't mind the sex so much, but love the gear!

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2021, 08:22:29 pm »

I think you have the right approach with sometimes having sex and sometimes not. I mean, kink and sex is great, but you want it to fit into the plot, that way when it does happen it's something the reader cares about. Your story is very much longform, so it makes since that you wouldn't have an equal amount of sex in every chapter.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2021, 05:12:33 am »

I think you have the right approach with sometimes having sex and sometimes not. I mean, kink and sex is great, but you want it to fit into the plot, that way when it does happen it's something the reader cares about. Your story is very much longform, so it makes since that you wouldn't have an equal amount of sex in every chapter.

I just want to write and let things happen as they occur. That said, when I'm submitting stories on the erotica website, it would not fly well if there is nothing erotic. Gromet best place to post imo, but if I post something on Literotica that has no sex in it, the story will be violently downvoted, which is not good when you try to attract new patrons.

But I have to learn to relax more about this. My followers are way smarter than the average internet troll. People following and supporting me do so because they like what I do, and if a chapter is low on kink, they won't start hurling insults at me. They will just wait for the next hot chapter. :)
Tigerstretch

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2021, 03:47:10 pm »
but if I post something on Literotica that has no sex in it, the story will be violently downvoted

That's more about Literotica than you though. I mean, I've just started posting there, and I've already noticed that the readers there aren't nearly as supportive as they are on Gromet.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2021, 05:10:04 pm »
but if I post something on Literotica that has no sex in it, the story will be violently downvoted

That's more about Literotica than you though. I mean, I've just started posting there, and I've already noticed that the readers there aren't nearly as supportive as they are on Gromet.

One thing I noticed is that it's not just the readers. What I'm suspecting is that some authors don't like what they see as a competition. Many of them want their stories to be in the top ten and a good way to achieve that is to downvote other stories. There is a cash prize competition as well that encourages downvoting competitors. It's a bit ridiculous. I'm seriously thinking of removing the voting from my stories over there.

By far, I prefer posting on Gromets. There is none of this crap going on here. If it were not for promoting my Patreon, it would be the only place I would post.
Tigerstretch

Offline John Bannergram

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2021, 12:10:09 am »

One thing I noticed is that it's not just the readers. What I'm suspecting is that some authors don't like what they see as a competition.

Huh, it never occurred to me that it was other authors. I'm just doing this for fun, I didn't realize people were that serious about the whole competition thing.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2021, 05:13:12 pm »

One thing I noticed is that it's not just the readers. What I'm suspecting is that some authors don't like what they see as a competition.

Huh, it never occurred to me that it was other authors. I'm just doing this for fun, I didn't realize people were that serious about the whole competition thing.

Some people write crap... so they feel bad when there is a "hot" story right next to theirs I guess. Haha. ;) ... I got a 4.92/5 on all my "the sun I can't see" ... then when i published chapter three, right away it was voter like 2/5... and then gradually went back to 4.9/5 ... So there are definitely people not reading and going to the rating page only to hit the 1 star button. We will never know the real reason. Even the readers were like "wtf".

Tigerstretch

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2021, 11:23:52 pm »
Part 13 up today, enjoy...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk