Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Tigerstretch

• Loosely Tied
    • Patreon
Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2020, 06:17:41 AM »
Hi TS, i think this is one of the best chapters so far. Are you going to turn Syr into a cat hunter for when Kitty tries hiding from Mark. She seems to be a pretty good maid so she might just work out as a cat hunter too lol. Please keep up the good work and hurry up with the next chapters. (whispers to TigerStretch, just let me know if I have to bribe Teann to get your work published faster)

Hehe. I don't think it will be published here for another month and a half. so probably end of July. Its a 21k words monster. (even bigger than 9) It will be quickly followed by chapter 11, it is pretty much part 2 of chapter 10... Those 2 chapters are one single 45k words story (a book)

You can give all your money to Teann, I'm sure it will be much appreciated. But there is nothing Teann can do outside banning me for being awfully unproductive. ;)
Tigerstretch
Support me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/tigerstretch

Offline Sarah

Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2020, 06:10:38 AM »
i'm pretty sure that Teann would have banned you by now if you were unproductive but judging by the number of comments you get about Felformia i would say that the rest of the Gromet's Plaza community think you're pretty good so i really don't see Teann getting rid of you any time soon. (Aside to Teann: You keep cracking the whip over TS and make sure he hurries up with those promised chapters, please)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk