Author Topic: Feliformia by Tigerstretch  (Read 28515 times)

Offline jaymiechan

Re: Feliformia by Tigerstretch
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2020, 03:31:54 am »
this story pretty much made me make an account, since (aside from the sex) it is pretty much ripped from my desires and fantasies...and i'm talking to someone about potentially being their doll and pet. >.>

Thanks for reading.

Kitty said : "I approve this message."

for me, the difference is chastity belts and remote toys instead of sex. even more control lost, unable to even rub and masturbate. heh.

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 05:50:48 pm »
Feeew! What a weekend. I finished editing Feliformia- chapter 6. I just submitted it. So it should be up in a couple of weeks. :)

Chapter 5 is somewhere in the queue already. Hopefully you'll enjoy it.

I also wrote the first chapter of a new story ... It is submitted as well. Maybe you'll want to take a look and let me know what you think once it's up. I'm quite proud of it. :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 12:06:49 am by Tigerstretch »
Tigerstretch

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 09:54:58 pm »
I have to admit new chapters in this story are why I refresh this site way more than I know I should.

Looking forward to you new story as well, I found your style so far novel in story and very pleasant. Always looking for more of that

-Mario

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2020, 05:46:39 am »
I have to admit new chapters in this story are why I refresh this site way more than I know I should.

Looking forward to you new story as well, I found your style so far novel in stories and very pleasant. Always looking for more of that

-Mario

Hehe. I'm guilty of that too. It's coming. :) Please be patient with Teann. Did you see the amount of story that are published recently, it's nuts.

Here is a sample of chapter 5 to make your wait more bearable. ;)

“NO!”
“Kitty, stop acting like that.”
“No!”
“Why are you refusing to eat?”
“I’m not. I’m just not hungry.”

Tigerstretch

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2020, 03:35:43 pm »
 :o  you are making it worse!

But you are absolutely right, I love the influx of new stories and I am certainly grateful to Teann.
So I hope my "complaints" come across as the ramblings of an excited fanboy rather than a grifter of sorts

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2020, 01:05:12 pm »
:o  you are making it worse!

But you are absolutely right, I love the influx of new stories and I am certainly grateful to Teann.
So I hope my "complaints" come across as the ramblings of an excited fanboy rather than a grifter of sorts

Thank you :-), they do.

Part 5 up today.

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2020, 03:11:35 pm »
And I love it, thnx Teann and Tigerstretch.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Mark.
Rooting for him and Erika as kitty in her current state is like the loveliest of crosses to bear.

What I found interesting from a story perspective is the way the coffin is used.
As a tool it is not that uncommon but it's usually depicted. From the perspective of the submissive. I had never given it any thought how disempowering, in a way, it would be for the top.
Especially if he/she was looking for more than just submission

Offline John43

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2020, 05:06:39 pm »
Thanks, Tigerstretch, for this again awesome Chapter 5!

It's just a shame that these flashbacks are getting fewer and fewer. I love these fights between Mark and Kitty over everyday things.

In Chapter 5, you are using acronyms which I don't understand (I only have an idea):
"she was a >DG< for a big tool renting chain"
"self >TLC<"

Can you help, please?

Offline jaymiechan

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2020, 07:01:09 pm »
wow, part of me feels REALLY CALLED OUT by Kitty as a character, lol. and makes me glad she never heard of an esophagogastric tube instead of a nasogastric one.

also, sex coffin reminds me of this. https://i.imgur.com/ppkyP3n.jpg

Offline mari0

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2020, 07:24:38 pm »

It's just a shame that these flashbacks are getting fewer and fewer. I love these fights between Mark and Kitty over everyday things.

In Chapter 5, you are using acronyms which I don't understand (I only have an idea):
"self >TLC<"

Can you help, please?

I had the same thing with DG
Given the context I had interpreted TLC as Tender Love(ing) Care
A phrase often used in the context of empathy or taking care of some ones emotional state. (in this case caring for his own emotional state)
Hope that's correct and helps

-Mario

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2020, 02:15:47 am »
And I love it, thnx Teann and Tigerstretch.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Mark.
Rooting for him and Erika as kitty in her current state is like the loveliest of crosses to bear.

What I found interesting from a story perspective is the way the coffin is used.
As a tool it is not that uncommon but it's usually depicted. From the perspective of the submissive. I had never given it any thought how disempowering, in a way, it would be for the top.
Especially if he/she was looking for more than just submission

Glad you liked it. That was the chapter I was the most nervous about. I saw the elements that my characters introduced as a risk that could have made people disconnect from the story.

It's interesting, indeed. I honestly didn't think about how other authors depicted similar scene in the past. I just wrote and described the feelings as I felt them, and they shaped the story line. I didn't have a desire to display the other side of the medal. I'm not that smart. It just happened.

I never plan any of my stories. You may not believe me, but the way I write is always the following.
1- I get a vague thought. Let's say, i want to write about a latex catgirl. (cause they are so cute)
2- I write down a title, just something random ... (as an exemple, for chapter 2, I was watching woodstock videos and Joe Cocker sang the song "With a little help from my friend". And when i wrote chapter 3, I watched a song from Richie Haven, Freedom. It makes no sense, but it is steering the storyline to a new place every single time.
3- I put a character or two in a location (Mark and Erika in a pub in this case)
4- I just follow them. I have no idea what they are going to do. (I honestly don't know)

In chapter 1, I had no idea what Mark was going to tell, no idea Kitty would appear, no idea why Mark was trying to date Erika while having Kitty already. I learned the reason only a few days before you did when I wrote chapter 5. When I write this way, all the ideas are coming effortlessly as if they are happening, I never get blocked and the story develops itself without any conflicts.

I'm not sure if that is why I present things differently ... But it seems to work for me so far.

Thanks, Mario!
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2020, 03:53:48 am »

"self >TLC<"

Can you help, please?

Ah yes, the flashbacks are coming to an end now that the timelines merged. Not much I can do about that. I'll miss them too.

DG = Director General ... we use that expression in our spoken language. High paying job position for smart people.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:56:41 am by Tigerstretch »
Tigerstretch

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2020, 03:55:26 am »
wow, part of me feels REALLY CALLED OUT by Kitty as a character, lol. and makes me glad she never heard of an esophagogastric tube instead of a nasogastric one.

also, sex coffin reminds me of this. https://i.imgur.com/ppkyP3n.jpg

I remember that pic. Some people are lucky.
Kitty is cute. Nose tube is just fine. ;)
Tigerstretch

Offline John43

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2020, 07:38:01 am »
Thanks, Tigerstretch and Mari0, for your explanations!

Offline Tigerstretch

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2020, 03:55:39 am »
With Chapter 6 on the way, I had to prepare chapter 7. I finished it today, now I just have to edit it. It is a much more casual one and it is a bit short, but I think it is a good thing after the very intense chapter 6.

The other thing is, I already wrote the final chapter, which is a 15000 words monster. (double the size of a regular chapter) ... Because of what I put in that final chapter, I had to align the earlier ones so there wouldn't be any weirdness. Because of that I re-wrote part of chapter 7 and I had to scrap 8 and 9 entirely.

So I think I can tell you today, with a certain degree of confidence that there will be a chapter 8, it will be mostly prep work for the grand finale, and the final chapter will be 9.

While i'm working on this, I already sent quite a bit of new material to Teann last weekend. Keep an eye open for those within the next couple of weeks. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 04:00:13 am by Tigerstretch »
Tigerstretch

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk