Other Worlds Section > Pet & PonyGirl Stories

Feliformia by Tigerstretch

<< < (2/24) > >>

teanndaorsa:
Parts 2 and 3 up today.

loras pa6:
Enjoying this story Tigerstretch. Hope to see more soon!

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: Loras Pa6 on February 17, 2020, 03:23:21 am ---Enjoying this story Tigerstretch. Hope to see more soon!

--- End quote ---

Glad you like the story so far. Kitty wanted to give you a hug, but she is tied up at the moment. ;)

icy:
I like where this is going. So they bought some sex toys though, as in the new catsuit. Perhaps we can see some more of that in the following chapters and if they will become a happy family of three. :D Please don't take too long to continue this. I'm really enjoying this story.

Tigerstretch:

--- Quote from: icy on February 17, 2020, 11:40:17 am ---I like where this is going. So they bought some sex toys though, as in the new catsuit. Perhaps we can see some more of that in the following chapters and if they will become a happy family of three. :D Please don't take too long to continue this. I'm really enjoying this story.

--- End quote ---

I just talked with Kitty and she said "NO! You can't tell them."
So I guess you'll have to wait to find out what will happen next. ;) I mean, you can try sending her an email, but she can be quite stubborn.
However, chapter 4 is around the corner. Rejoice. Now that Kitty knows she is going to stay, we begin a new arc, which is super exciting to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version