Author Topic: Career Change by dianag  (Read 977 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Career Change by dianag
« on: January 04, 2020, 11:35:43 AM »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiesad/career_change.html
F/f; F+/f; strip; pet; bond; fetters; cage; collar; cuffs; chain; mittens; enslave; cons; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline absolutist

Re: Career Change by dianag
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 04:15:00 PM »
Another intriguing tale featuring pet play, albeit this time with psychopathic owners who obviously don't subscribe to species-appropriate animal husbandry. Thank goodness they did not get a real dog, that would have been unjustifiable ;-)

Joking apart, a good read adding to the erotic horror genre! Thanks for sharing this!

Offline GypsieCowboy

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 08:41:40 PM »
Wonderful.  this is the first of your stories I have read.  it won't be the last.  I have a dog, a cat and a submissive female human I am gradually training.  I  do not restrict her movements so much as was done to the heroine of your story and had not in fact ever thought to do so.  Reading your story hasn't altered my attitude in any fashion.  But it certainly was a turn-on-fantasy!

thanks.

-GypsieCowboy

Offline Dianag

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 07:36:43 PM »
Belated thanks for your comments. Sorry I didn't get back to you both before, but I have not been able to access the internet for the past couple of weeks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk