Author Topic: Career Change by dianag  (Read 5137 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Career Change by dianag
« on: January 04, 2020, 11:35:43 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiesad/career_change.html
F/f; F+/f; strip; pet; bond; fetters; cage; collar; cuffs; chain; mittens; enslave; cons; nc; XXX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: Career Change by dianag
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 04:15:00 pm »
Another intriguing tale featuring pet play, albeit this time with psychopathic owners who obviously don't subscribe to species-appropriate animal husbandry. Thank goodness they did not get a real dog, that would have been unjustifiable ;-)

Joking apart, a good read adding to the erotic horror genre! Thanks for sharing this!

Offline GypsieCowboy

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 08:41:40 pm »
Wonderful.  this is the first of your stories I have read.  it won't be the last.  I have a dog, a cat and a submissive female human I am gradually training.  I  do not restrict her movements so much as was done to the heroine of your story and had not in fact ever thought to do so.  Reading your story hasn't altered my attitude in any fashion.  But it certainly was a turn-on-fantasy!

thanks.

-GypsieCowboy

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 07:36:43 pm »
Belated thanks for your comments. Sorry I didn't get back to you both before, but I have not been able to access the internet for the past couple of weeks.

Offline Smyre

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 06:44:56 pm »
Hello!

I'm really exicted to say that I loved reading this story and in fact I feel the need to suggest a sequel! Also, I assume whoever's discussing here has already read the story, but just in case there are folks who didn't read it yet SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Ok so, aside from the most tags that got me interested and state the obvious of which elements I liked, like for example the mittens, I did enjoy the plot quite a lot. Altho the naivety of the sub girl was strikingly the most fictional part to me here, to be honest haha. Also the collar that prevented speech and worked also as a choking device was an interesting idea, though I would've wished a huge dildo gag was the option was it covers both speech and does the choking job too, but oh well, it proved quite effective nonetheless. And that piece of information at the end that the collar never needs removal was cherry on top, to her dismay. Other honorable mentions of phrases or elements I liked about would be the moment she asked her mistress to stretch her legs. I don't know, but the way it was phrased, made me feel so empathic for her haha as if I could hear her sweet tone in that request. And regarding that, it was a bit rather funny how her mistress reply was the last straw to our little submissive girl. Like, of all the red flags that occured from the mistress' very first proposal of having her naked, to even denying her use of arms during day and night as punishment for attempting to pleasure herself, she ended up finally snapping at the "you'll get used to it" reply hahaha. Another phrase that got my heart sinking as I read it was when Elizabeth proposed that Carol/Petra should have her fingers amputated to resemble more the paws and remove the need of mittens. I was astonished when I saw that. On a hand, I was happy how things turned out, Hazel perhaps really showed some compassion there and I was impressed by her responses to Elizabeth's proposals. On the other hand, not that I wish for it to happen, but rather a mix between, like Hazel and Elizabeth further talking about it and considering it, eventually making a little horrific scenario how it would be like, to further tease and scare Carol, but ultimately deciding not to carry on the surgery. Either way, as a side note to this, Carol's reaction to Elizabeth's idea was very genuine and I liked that very much. Furthermore, logically speaking I'm thinking whether she had her fingers trapped in mittens or severed, they served no purpose to her anymore even in her current predicament. Anyway, great touch! Like I said, it really caught me off guard and I liked it for that, I felt as surprised as Carol right there haha. And this leads to one more thing I highly appreciated about this story: the reluctance and distress of the sub. I often see most stories labeled as NC ending up being a mix of consensual at the beginning (which I find natural in order to build up the story), then nonconsensual, which hits the spot that it promised in the labels. But then, I see in most nc stories that eventually the sub/slave ends up actually liking their predicament or getting used to it which is (at least for me) a turn off, because it leads the reader to think that whatever the sub has gone through, it's no longer an issue/bother to them which I personally think it kills off the nc element with a final blow. But for "Career Change" story here, it is not the case, and I really appreciate it for that. The character's distress and sadness can be seen from the moment the story turns dark, up to the very last phrase. Every once in a while the reader is remindend and ensured that the slave does not like her situation at all and that she's not getting used to it. Basically I see not much of a brainwash here, the submissive girl cannot get accustomed to her new life and continues to describe her predicament well detailed as well as telling us how hopeless she feels about it and that she's really upset by this. Sheesh, quite the trip! This is why I'd love to see a sequel to this. Either a different girl following in to Carol's steps and experience different things, maybe more extreme, or a story where we see further how Carol, or I should say Petra at this point, feels about her new life, new predicaments, new complaints, etc. I really enjoyed reading this specially because of the sub's dread of her situation and how she feels about it while also not being too extreme. And also the fact that she wasn't given much pleasure and orgasms was another interesting choice here that made it quite unique! I often see in stories like this, very much focus on the pleasure factor, that I personally think it gets boring at some point, and uninteresting to empathize with. So once again, I think this is a master piece and I'm really looking forward for more like this or a sequel! Really amazing story!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk