Author Topic: New indoor dumpster pics  (Read 4828 times)

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
New indoor dumpster pics
« on: December 24, 2019, 10:07:15 pm »
Good afternoon everyone!

I know it's been ages since I posted a story here. I hope I'll have something good for you eventually.

Until then, I've been filling up the upstairs "dumpster" box at my house, and had a nice restful nap in it the other day! It's so full now it's a bit hard to get into! 

Without the flash, it's pitch black. The only sound is the vent fan. Space is full of soft glossy immobilizing masses.

All I could see even with my phone flash once I lay down. Otherwise, no sight, almost no sound, no movement, just soft warm slickness. (Sorry for the quality... it was hard to use the phone in such a tight space.)

Enjoy!  :)

Shokolada

Offline Landfill_Racoon

Re: New indoor dumpster pics
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 05:00:03 am »
would love to be in there too !

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 12:10:40 pm »
That looks incredibly comfortable!

Very, very jealous!

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:50:52 pm »
Hmmm! Looking at the first picture it actually do look like the inside of a dumpster-truck. Making me consider if it's possible to make a safe 'compressor'.

This safe compressor should be prevented to squeeze more than about half the size of the room - permitting you to feel a squeeze while not getting hurt yourself. Some 'negative' alarm might be a good idea too - negative in the sense that you need to press a button to permit compressing. Then of course you should take care the trash doesn't press the button for you :)
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline filthygarbagem

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 10:33:37 pm »
thats so lovely

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk