Author Topic: Ideas for surviving a rear loader garbage truck  (Read 1566 times)

Polythenewrappedme

Ideas for surviving a rear loader garbage truck
« on: April 02, 2020, 07:54:56 PM »
If anyone is going to know, this forum is the place to find experts.

Is anyone from the refuse collection industry reading this ?

Is there a non fatal option of being swallowed inside a garbage truck with piles of trash bags ?

Is there a less risky option / method ?

What do readers think ?

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: Ideas for surviving a rear loader garbage truck
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 10:44:40 PM »
Being just a reader, I think trying a rear loader garbage truck is dangerous as hell!

If you should do it (and I don't think you should), you might have a steel cage around you - that might just take enough pressure to keep you alive. Still the pressure in those mechanics are gross, an I would fear the waste being squeezed around you will still be too much of a pressure. Don't do it!
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 10:55:58 PM »
still yet to see anyone play even in a front/top loader let alone attempt a rear loader,.. i hear people say they have but as soon as you ask for proof ie pics or video  they come up with all sorts of weird and wonderful excuses for not having any -  i think for most its pure fantasy but many people are so into the role play of doing it that they become completely convinced that they have - i challenge someone out there to prove me wrong with video evidence

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 11:02:42 PM »
Hi Teaser,

Thanks for your reply.  Definitely sound advice and I agree with everything you have said.

I seem to recall a historic comment on the Plaza that it depended on whether the packer scooped and compacted or vice versa.  99% pack in the hopper.  These would be certain death. But the question remained whether you could sit on top of trash and ride a scoop at least until it flattened you into the payload.  If the ejector plate was fully at the front of the lorry you might survive in the space in between.

One reader alleged that providing it was set up it could work.  He alleged a video had even been created but when Daffy challenged him to produce said video as evidence, it went silent.

Personally I don't think it is survivable and I would not suggest anyone tries it.  Most people end up dead.  The few who live have major injuries. Broken skull, broken legs often amputated.

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 11:03:24 PM »
Hi Gazzacub

I agree.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 12:47:46 PM »
Later, as I read and answered the posting, I read a post from shokolada (her thread "New indoor dumpster pictures"). There was a picture of some 'home-box', she used for playing.

And this made me think if you had room and opportunity, you could build your own compactor. That is - some box (robust and preferably with a metal plating) and some moveable part to compress you. The important part here is that the compressor will never get deeper than a certain level, so increased compression will depend on how much you fill the space.

Of course you will start making sure you can be in the compressed room. And that there's nowhere to have parts of your body locked up. Then add a bag of the garbage type you fancy and try again. Add more bags to get the sensation you desire.

As you're at it, do make yourself a list to combine pros and cons with different types of trash and different amount of bags. This can be useful if you e.g. usually uses four bags, but 'today' you just want a quick hug and uses ..... 1, 2, 3 bags?

Do consider the timeframe - are you to be compressed and kept at a compressed level? Or to be repeatedly compressed and released? And how long will the session be.

How will you eventually 'escape' your compactor? As with any selfbondage type you should have multiple releases - the final being inviting a friend for coffee a few hours after your expected release.

Gathering garbage for such a compactor will at least make you able to avoid getting stabbed to death as someone filled a broomstick into the compactor. Still do make sure not to have any harmful stuff in the garbage.

TeaSer

You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 01:05:00 PM »
Cheers Teaser

Some nice ideas and wise precautions.  Assuming we are any good at DIY.

I suppose you could either use compressed air or some cogged system to apply the pressure.

I have done a lot of bag play recently and wonder how to avoid suffocation.  Realistic to add peril but might keep as fantasy.

Actual peril is probably best left to the imagination.

Your idea gets around CCTV and unknown / unsafe trash.

Might be best to have a rescuer on standby just in case.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 01:07:17 PM by Polythenewrappedme »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk