Author Topic: Princess of Symbiosis by Antin0my  (Read 4847 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Princess of Symbiosis by Antin0my
« on: December 20, 2019, 03:10:57 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/transformation/storieslr/princess_of_symbiosis.html
Solo-F; mind-control; parasite; transform; alien; tentacles; lactate; scifi; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Story removed at author's request.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 12:51:30 pm by teanndaorsa »

MLoveAuthor

Re: Princess of Symbiosis by Antin0my
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 03:41:12 pm »
Beautifully-written sci-fi. Enjoyed the mind control and how the plot was tied together.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 01:56:29 pm »
I am not quite sure what I think and feel here.  At the start the story pulled me in, the characters, the situation, the way the world had changed and adapted, then the teasing and wonderful erotic thrill of discovering and encountering the pod...

The way control was handed over to the pod, the building pleasure and wonderful power of this all, so very sexy and fun to read!

Then the story "changed direction" for want of a better term, it became something bigger and grander, but in the process it stopped being sexy or erotic, at least for me.  It makes this a very nice piece of writing, but not really an erotic story, to my mind.  But definitely an interesting journey :)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 11:21:06 am »
For me that sometimes that's just what happens. The last time I sat down to write a D/s story it started from a simple seed of a pair of characters and an interesting setting. I thought I knew where it was going, but when I actually sat down to write and let the characters flow, they ended up in quite a different place. Instead of a simple naughty tale with supernatural elements and a crescendo of bondage and submission, it became something more Austen-esque, a melodrama starting from a supernatural setting but in the end being more about these two strong characters and the tension and thwarted love between them. I didn't even get to the bondage part ;D

So yeah, sometimes the story has its own ideas, and it's better to go where it feels right, than to try to force it into the shape you originally imagined. Take for example Scare Me by Zephyr published recently. Erotically charged throughout, but the ending really could not be anything other than what it was, not erotic, not happy, just acknowledging the most likely outcome of events like that. If you altered that to be some sort of happy ending it wouldn't ring true, you wouldn't believe the character's motivations.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk