Author Topic: The Outfit  (Read 8638 times)

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
The Outfit
« on: January 03, 2016, 08:43:06 pm »
Way back in 2007 a story was published in the latex section called "The Outfit". It was about a girl who finds a strange latex outfit and eventually finds herself permanently locked into it. The author was given as [email protected].
Somebody else wrote a follow up to this story, and I wonder if anyone can remember what it was called and where to find it.

Touille

Re: The Outfit
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:56:48 am »
https://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/10123

Any chance this is the story you were looking for?

Offline nyenor

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 09:22:25 am »
I think that is the original story not the follow-up

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 11:56:45 am »
I've read the follow up story, but I can't seem to find it, I've found some with the original.

As I recall it was just called 'The Outfit 2'

Offline nyenor

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 08:14:27 pm »
To be honest I cannot recall reading the follow-up myself so would also be interested to know if anyone can locate this story.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 10:10:03 pm »
Touille

Sorry to say that that is the original story. I think the follow on story was called The Outfit 2 but not even the mighty Google can help!!

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 11:49:28 am »
I've searched the other sites I regularly frequent, they only have the first, but there are comments about a second and third part also.
I'm thinking I read it on a website for corset enthusiasts that at the time also sold custom corsets that closed when  their seamstress retired. Hired Help and it's incomplete sequel was also on that site

Offline subgrrl

• Bound & Gagged
    • Key: A Novel
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 12:46:36 pm »
Here's an altered/extended version that incorporates a chastity belt:
http://tantalism.org/node/1089

subGrrl

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 01:10:09 pm »
I remember this story from my youth! Or rather from about 1992 when it was distributed at alt.sex.stories using news.

It was great then, and it's great today!

Thanks for requesting this story DianaG and thanks, subgrrl, for finding it.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 08:48:24 pm »
Many, Many thanks Subgrrl. The fact that I couldn't find this 2nd part really bugged me. I can sleep easier now !!

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 06:51:46 pm »
I've just been reading this n"new" version of the story, and although I've enjoyed it, I've sadly discovered that it isn't the 2ns part I've been looking for. In part two, Lori meets a woman who - if I remember correctly - is a reincarnation of an ancien priestess and Lori (our heroine?) is now to become her eternal slave.

Does anyone have any more ideas??

Sorry subgrrl, it wasn't what I was looking for after all. Looks like more disturbed sleep!!

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 10:18:50 pm »
That's not quite the sequel I remember; she had been working in antiquities and one of her associates brought her a box that she recognized as the same kind the suit came in and took it home. The box's computer released her stating that she had exceeded the recommended time wearing it (by over 100+ years). She remained out of it for a day or two then put it back on. The box ordered her to add additional pieces form compartments in it and punished her when she refused. When she tried the disk to release herself the box said it was being overridden by the box until she complied.

After she was all but helpless the associate that brought her the box arrives and reveals she was controlling the box and she had on a similar outfit that she had found but was for Dominants from that culture.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 09:08:57 pm »
Maybe this story has developed in the same way that Steve has described with his stories. That someone picks them up, adds some scenes, changes others and publishes them as their own.
And maybe our memory cheats us as well. For me it's about 20 years since I read it and honestly some details may have slipped.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk