Author Topic: Rubberized by PonyB0t  (Read 3834 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Rubberized by PonyB0t
« on: November 02, 2019, 05:02:01 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/rubberized1.html
Solo-M; latex; rubberdoll; transform; accident; reluct; X

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/rubberized2.html
MF; m2doll; doll; object; latex; anal; transform; scifi; cons; X

https://www.dollstories.net/storieslr/rubberized3.html
m2doll; M+/m; latex; doll; object; anal; oral; transform; scifi; reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:03:07 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline VanMan

Re: Rubberized by PonyB0t
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 08:43:55 pm »
Very interesting seeing a doll story with a male "victim" still keeping somewhat of his maleness. I'd love to see how Evan continues to explore his new self, and how he and Erika interact in his new suite.

Offline Orannis

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 09:31:15 pm »
I can't wait to see more of this story as well. A non dark male doll that keeps it mind is a nice read. To see how he now follows a path of exploring his body also to see if he keeps his job or to see what new jobs open up for him. Also that he has intress still in females and male or at least bottem play makes me very happy as well.

Offline PonyB0t

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 05:05:49 am »
I'm glad you enjoyed it  ;D
I think there's too few male dolls out there. There's just something too fun about making a character that's feminized, but still distinctly a guy.
Future stories are on the way, as I hope to play with Evan's day to day life now that he's out on his own.

Offline Jerplop

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 05:26:50 pm »
Loved both ch1 and 2. Its interesting because i have spent many nights fantasizing about a nearly identical story. Excited to read more from you  :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:12:46 pm by Jerplop »

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 05:43:43 pm »
Would be interesting to see futher parts.
Btw, what about legal issues? he is now part-property. Is is this mean some bad things for company (he wasn't agreed for this after all)
What legal rights such dolls have in this world?

Offline PonyB0t

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 07:48:18 pm »
Don't worry, there are more stories on the way. Chapter 3 is finished, and I've started on chapter 4. As well as another separate story. I'm really just having fun writing right now.

The legality of Even's new situation is kind of a tightrope to walk. I don't want to get too bogged down in legal jargon or pages of exposition, but the challenge is trying to make it easy for him to get into sexy predicaments while also not falling headlong into darker non-consensual scenarios. I want the story to stay relatively light and for characters to have fun.

If the characters are enjoying themselves, then I enjoy writing about them, and hopefully people enjoy reading about them.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 07:03:18 pm »
Part 3 up now

Offline Jerplop

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 04:37:54 am »
Still doing any writing ponyb0t? I still am excited to read more!  :P what was the other story you started?

Offline PonyB0t

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 02:13:17 am »
Yup! I'm still writing, I just slowed down over the holidays. Part 4 of Evan's journey is on the way.

The other story is going to be sort of victorian themed sci-fi with lots of latex. Less dolls, but they'll still be around. It will probably be more suited for latexstories.net I think. Though for the sake of keeping the thread on topic, I'll hold off on details.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk