General Category > General Discussion

New Owner

(1/8) > >>

Gromet:
I'm pleased to announce that Teann will be taking over the running of the plaza, Teann has previously generously offered to help with the redesign of the plaza and has also written stories for the plaza. Teann has plenty of experience as a web developer, so please welcome her to the plaza.  ;D

rmcingle:
Teann:

Thank you for stepping up and taking over!

Ron

icy:

--- Quote from: rmcingle on October 23, 2019, 06:22:06 am ---Teann:

Thank you for stepping up and taking over!

Ron

--- End quote ---

I'm joining in, in saying welcome.  ;D

teanndaorsa:
<waves to all>

Thank you to Gromet, for having confidence in me to take things over, and for putting in so much effort over the years to make this place what it is. Most folks probably aren't aware of me as I have been rather quiet here until now, but I'll put up a proper introduction post in the next day or two, once I've sorted through some stuff.

In the near term you can expect using my new found power to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentation of their women/men/rubber slaves pretty much no changes at all. :P While I've some ideas about what to do with the site in the longer term, I'm not intending any major shifts in direction. There'll be some faff involved in transferring the site over, then I'll be able to make a start on the story queue and get some lovely new tales into everyone's eager hands.

T

loras pa6:
Welcome to the helm moi capitan!

Gromet; thank you for your many years of dedication to this site and our stories, I hope you will still be around to be a part of this community you have founded even if you are stepping away from the management of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version