Author Topic: Story help (opinions, suggestions) wanted  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Story help (opinions, suggestions) wanted
« on: September 13, 2019, 07:40:09 am »
I have an upcoming story (tentative title: "The Promise") where a college sorority member has done something and her punishment is she must do everything that everyone tells her for four hours. She gets to pick a guy she knows but has never kissed who will be told her condition and where to find her. If she doesn't obey perfectly, including the guy, she gets kicked out of the sorority.

I like my stories to at worst be plausible and I can't figure out what she did to get this punishment. It wasn't drugs. A perfect reason would be sort of a "the punishment fits the crime" sort of thing but that's not required. She's basically a good girl but she drinks like most people at a college at that age.  I had dodged that question in the story but to myself thought she was caught masturbating, but even that, realistically, who would care? It's not a religious sorority or anything like that. If you have any thoughts/ideas I'd be grateful to hear them!

Thank you,
Zephyr

If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline SwitchMan

Re: Story help (opinions, suggestions) wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 02:55:16 pm »
Zephyr,

Here's one suggestion:

One night while out drinking with her sorority sisters, she notices a pair of handcuffs in the purse of one of her sorority sisters.  Having had too much to drink, she might have surprised the sorority sister and slapped the cuffs on her without permission.  She might also have refused to let the sorority sister loose after being asked several times.  The punishment, therefore, might involve doing as you are told and/or bondage to fit the infraction.

Just a thought...

SwitchMan

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Story help (opinions, suggestions) wanted
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:50:28 am »
Wow Thank you, I love it!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk