Author Topic: Polythene Limbo by PolytheneWrappedMe  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Polythene Limbo by PolytheneWrappedMe
« on: June 08, 2019, 04:29:09 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

[EDIT]: The author has since withdrawn this story, it is no longer available on the Plaza
FM; sex; fantasy; reveal; F/m; majick; transform; M2object; trashbags; boxed; used; trashcan; cons; X

F+/m; majick; transform; M2object; trashbag; trashcan; used; foodwaste; force-feed; crush; pain; hum; cons; X

F/m; F/object; transform; object2M; majick; spell; F+/m; naked; hum; outdoors; machine; wrap; plastic; haybale; store; stuck; video; mast; cons; X
(Note: Parts 3 & 4 were combined)

Solo-F; voy; discovery; video; mast; F+/m; naked; outdoors; machine; wrap; plastic; haybale; store; stuck; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 08:59:49 am by teanndaorsa »

JordanLaine

Re: Polythene Limbo by PolytheneWrappedMe
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 08:16:03 am »
Thanks for the story, PolytheneWrappedMe! You've got quite an interesting idea here. A "fool-proof plan" indeed... as if! I get the sneaking suspicion that things won't end up according to plan by the time part 2 rolls around. Or at least, not according to YOUR plan. I guess it's just a matter of figuring out whether Margy is doing this to indulge your desires, or if she finds such a fetish to be repulsive and is using them as a convenient excuse to be rid of you. Or maybe she herself hasn't decided yet?

I always feel a bit torn on the inclusion of literal "magic" in such stories, but it certainly seems worthwhile if it can create scenarios like this one which wouldn't be possible otherwise. I'm looking forward to seeing where it all goes.

Offline Chicktrash

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:57:27 am »
I am so looking forward to continuing the story. Please release the next parts.!

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 09:03:41 pm »
Hi Chicktrash,

I sent Gromet Parts 3 and 4 to this story in June.

I also have a Part 5.

Yes the main character gets deeper and deeper in trouble (just as he likes it in real life).

I am glad that you are enjoying this story so far. Thanks for your feedback.

Polythenewrappedme

Offline Jennifer52

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 07:11:30 am »
I literally log on most days to see if there’s new parts to your stories. The wait is too much lol!

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 09:57:36 am »
Thanks Jennifer.

It is lovely to have a fan such as you.

It is just as long a wait for the author. LOL.  (I do understand The Plaza Master has had his fair share of computer issues.)

Offline Chicktrash

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 08:55:14 pm »
I'm so happy to hear these parts are ready! I'm sure they will be just as amazing as the others!

Polythenewrappedme

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 09:16:09 pm »
Parts 3 & 4 kindly posted by Gromet today.

Part 5 sent to Gromet today also.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk