Author Topic: The Pod by LFW  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Pod by LFW
« on: January 09, 2019, 03:24:12 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/machine/storieslr/pod.html
Solo-F; facility; naked; Machine/f; pod; device; automated; control; bond; stirrups; intubate; catheter; drug; bodymod; impregnate; breast; enlarge; milk; process; birth; stuck; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline benfan

Re: The Pod by LFW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 12:59:37 am »
Good story! I liked the overall premise, it all hangs together pretty well.

I enjoyed the "soft machine" of the pod. At points I wondered if it was really a manufactured device, or a piece of bio-engineering that had been "grown" rather than "constructed." I think it works either way.

Many small elements like the stretching of Sara's body by the pod, the milking, and especially the electrically-induced contractions were all nicely done! With the use of drugs there's a good balance between sedation/pain suppression and awareness/sensation. Also a nice job communicating Sara's thoughts and sensations.

I most enjoyed the body modification elements; the "bone flexibility enhancers" and expansion of her pelvis for example. I'd have liked more detail on the body modification.

Also, you might have added a little element of deception at the beginning by whoever administers the program, so Sara's surprise at the end makes more sense.

Good work, and I hope to see more sci-fi impregnantion/breeding stuff - consent optional! :)

----
Benfan

Offline LFW

Re: The Pod by LFW
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 02:25:50 am »
Thanks for the feedback!  Much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it.

Sincerely,
LFW

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk