Author Topic: Pony Girl by dianag  (Read 6229 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Pony Girl by dianag
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:58:21 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storieslr/ponygirl.html
F/f; lesbian; offer; stables; F+/f+; ponygirl; naked; corset; harness; collar; bitgag; armbnder; boots; bridle; enema; tattoo; training; outdoors; cart; enslave; captive; drug; hypno; cons; X

https://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storieslr/ponygirl2.html
F+/f+; captive; bond; hypno; piercing; ponygirl; corset; harness; collar; bitgag; armbinder; boots; bridle; enema; stables; training; outdoors; cart; enslave; dehumanise; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:23:39 am by Gromet »

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: Pony Girl by dianag
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:27:31 pm »
It's fortunate Linda keeps an open mind and has a very trusting and accepting nature, otherwise her involuntary transformation from young woman to pony girl might have been somewhat traumatic. But then there's the drugs and hypnosis to consider ...
Anyway, it's a great story and I enjoyed reading it immensely!
Cheers, Absolutist

Offline sammy808

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 12:36:45 am »
i also enjoyed this one a lot!  it's presents such a harsh scenario in a way that's sweet and loving.

i hope the author writes many more stories!

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 09:17:09 pm »
Many thanks for liking this. There is a Part 2 which is with Gromet. Hopefully, it expands and gives some explanation.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 01:26:32 pm »
Enjoyed it. Waiting for part 2 to be published.

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 02:27:15 pm »
Thanks a lot for this excellent continuation of your great story, which brings it to a satisfying conclusion! I really liked this tale a lot and for sure hope you consider entertaining us with more tales from your fertile fantasy.
Cheers, Absolutist

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 08:54:51 pm »
Many thanks for your comments. I wrote this to try and settle the ideas flowing through my mind, but after it was writen there were still thoughts and mind pictures. As a result I've written another story. It's being proof read at the moment and I'll send it to Gromet when I'm able - probably in about two or three weeks as I won't have acces to the Internet.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 02:44:34 pm »
Just a quick note to say that a new revision to part 2 has been uploaded to the site, if you'd like to re-read one or both parts.

Offline Sarah

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 11:47:27 pm »
i really enjoyed reading both of these stories and could easily imagine the goings on at the estate from them. They were well written and very imaginative. i also hope that there will be more stories from this author and look forward to reading them if/when they are published.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 11:49:11 pm by Sarah »

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 05:20:20 pm »
Many thanks for the kind words Sarah. I did write an adult baby story, but haven't sent it in as I'm not happy with it and don't know how to improve it. Like the pony girl stories, I had a thought following on from a converstion and a lengthy bondage scenario and just let my imagination run free. A dangerous thing to do, I'm told!

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 08:17:43 pm »
Although I'm not enthralled by the adult baby genre, a new story from you would certainly be welcome.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2020, 07:58:50 pm »
As I said in my previous post, I'm just not satisfied that it's anywhere good enough to send. It's another example of being left long enough for my imagination to run away! Perhaps, as we're taking advantage of the lockdown something will come up to improve my ramblings.

Offline Sarah

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2020, 11:21:12 pm »
Perhaps if you were to look again at the adult baby story you might be able to improve on it to the point where you'd feel like publishing it. i have to admit thought that adult babies aren't my thing but i would still read it, if you posted it, as you are a good author.

Offline Dianag

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 10:17:44 pm »
Thanks for the encouraging comments Sarah. I'll have a look over it again and possibly post it sometime next week. At the moment, I'm not exactly going anywhere or doing much of anything else.

Stay safe

Offline gag_coll

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2021, 04:42:40 pm »
Hello dianag,
I wanted to ask permission to translate your story 'Ponygirl' into German. I like it very much.
Best regards
gag_coll

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk