Other Worlds Section > Pet & PonyGirl Stories

Pony Girl by dianag

<< < (2/3) > >>

absolutist:
Thanks a lot for this excellent continuation of your great story, which brings it to a satisfying conclusion! I really liked this tale a lot and for sure hope you consider entertaining us with more tales from your fertile fantasy.
Cheers, Absolutist

Dianag:
Many thanks for your comments. I wrote this to try and settle the ideas flowing through my mind, but after it was writen there were still thoughts and mind pictures. As a result I've written another story. It's being proof read at the moment and I'll send it to Gromet when I'm able - probably in about two or three weeks as I won't have acces to the Internet.

teanndaorsa:
Just a quick note to say that a new revision to part 2 has been uploaded to the site, if you'd like to re-read one or both parts.

Sarah:
i really enjoyed reading both of these stories and could easily imagine the goings on at the estate from them. They were well written and very imaginative. i also hope that there will be more stories from this author and look forward to reading them if/when they are published.

Dianag:
Many thanks for the kind words Sarah. I did write an adult baby story, but haven't sent it in as I'm not happy with it and don't know how to improve it. Like the pony girl stories, I had a thought following on from a converstion and a lengthy bondage scenario and just let my imagination run free. A dangerous thing to do, I'm told!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version