Author Topic: Jessie's Journey by DumpsterLife and Trash girl  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Jessie's Journey by DumpsterLife and Trash girl
« on: May 20, 2019, 07:51:23 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesek/jessiesjourney.html
Solo-M; sexbot; sex; disposal; dumpster; trash; messy; torment; stuck; collection; truck; compactor; conveyor; discovery; rescue; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

JordanLaine

Re: Jessie's Journey by DumpsterLife and Trash girl
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 03:28:07 am »
Thank you for the story you two! It was quite an adventure, and in a unique scenario, with the "trash" being able to see and feel, but not to move or speak despite not being restrained in any conventional way. Also, her not knowing what would happen to her next was an interesting change of pace from "human trash", who tend to have a better understanding of where they might be headed.

Though I have to say, I feel a bit sorry for Luigi. He didn't do anything wrong (at least, not as far as he or anyone else was aware of at the time), but he still ends up lonely at the end? That's so sad. :'( But at least Jessie and Brad went on to have what sounds like a lovely life together. And maybe, if Luigi ever gets another sexbot, he'll understand and care for her a bit better than he did for Jessie.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 01:33:30 pm »
Thank you Jordan. The “Sexbot” idea was actually loosely based on a TV show I watched called “Humans”, where the “Synths” ended up with emotional feelings. The similarities aren’t exact but they helped develop the ideas that came through once we had laid out preferences for the story. It allowed for the lack of movement, and lack of understanding as of the way the Sexbots would be programmed.

Luigi was unfortunate but perhaps his future will be fine - whether it’s with a real person or a new Sexbot - At least over time he’s learned their true understandings. In fact, he should be pleased with himself - his actions lead to progress over their rights.

JordanLaine

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:08:57 am »
Thank you for the bit of backstory, DumpsterLife! It's always fascinating to know the inspiration behind a story.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 08:06:56 am »
When I read this, story reminds me of Alice Long series (Perilous Waif, Merciful Troubleshooter) by E. William Brown.

It's about future but in this version of future real difference between android with AI and human is how they were born (one of  minor differences is that humans usually(but not always) have biological brain, sometimes with a lot of implants and  human-level AI's brain is usually heavily protected hardware module, but it's for DRM reasons(!), also, androids are almost always loyal to humanity in general, thanks to a lot of mental programming, but same methods can be applied to humans). Somebody call this 'slavery',others create androids who crave abuse...)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 09:20:31 am »
Thanks for kind words Jordan
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk