Author Topic: Double Stuffed by crushedwithdiapers  (Read 4826 times)

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Double Stuffed by crushedwithdiapers
« on: September 19, 2021, 07:47:38 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesad/double_stuffed.html
F/m; trash; bagged; dumped; truck; messy; mast; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Double Stuffed by crushedwithdiapers
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 04:36:40 am »
i just re read this story and was really enjoying it i hope to see more parts with those two characters down the line
TRASH GIRL

Offline crushedwithdiapers

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2023, 08:48:44 am »
My apologies. I missed this comment Trash Girl, when it was first created. I don't get much time these days to check the forum as work and life has hit my hard, but my wife is encouraging me to write more, as I have found it therapeutic, and now that at least one person noticed and liked it, I promise I'll have a follow up story with these characters in it. It gives me at least feedback of what is indeed liked, and I'll make sure to cater to that whim. So maybe in a month or so? Likely January 2024 I'll submit it and then post a new update to this thread.
Thanks for the feedback, I look forward to hearing more about the sequel and hope to get more encouraging feedback!

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 07:23:49 pm »
i saw your story too! and i love it!
would you made a part 2 with his new girlfriend ? ( i'm kinda jealous.. i would love being  compacted too like that )

Offline crushedwithdiapers

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 06:38:46 am »
Working on it now. I'll have it done soon. I was working on another story, but it's a bit long, and I'm not sure I'm happy with it, except, I would love to turn it into a video instead that is partly animated. If I were to release it here, expect it would take almost 30 minutes to read.
So I'm shifting gears, and currently planning this.
This is partly therapeutic, as I was in a very bad car accident this year, and suffered some minor mental impairment from the accident. So writing is something, that while I struggle with it, does help so I am on my road to recovery.

Expect it sometime January, and if I can pump out a few more, I will.  Anyone have suggestions of what I should work into others? 

Also, thank god I have a wife that doesn't mind this stuff. In fact, she does actually want to partake in some of the fetlife, without the dangerous elements (no dumpsters/trucks, mostly bagging, etc..) which is a relief. So it's encouraging. till I came across this site, I never knew that people were like me out there, and I can tell that growing up under a very religious household made it worse when dealing with it. Good to know that people are more tolerant of things than I thought. and I'm super glad I found this site. Hopefully I can bring some good quality content here and know that people'll appreciate it.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2023, 04:00:47 am »
hey you know take the time you need ! nobody will rush you  for that story ! ;)
im sorry for you accident, but i'm glad that you made it through!

im working on one myself... that involve my 2 favorits kink and fetish...  it's been a year now but i don't have any more inspiration now :(... also english isin't my first language soo writting her that way make it harder for me ! sure i could use google translator but i prefer trying my best to it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk