Author Topic: Dumping the Slut by DumpsterLife and Kaylee  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Dumping the Slut by DumpsterLife and Kaylee
« on: May 20, 2019, 07:50:37 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesad/dumpingtheslut.html
M/f; naked; bond; tape; trashbags; trashcan; waste; messy; gag; toys; insert; oral; mast; cum; dumpster; disposal; collection; truck; compactor; landfill; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

JordanLaine

Re: Dumping the Slut by DumpsterLife and Kaylee
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 03:35:08 am »
Ah... a classic "betrayal during consensual trashplay" story. I've read a few stories along such lines on here, though this one has quite a twist at the end compared to the others by having Alex change his mind. (which I was thinking might be the case due to the vibrator still working, but I wasn't sure until the end... great use of foreshadowing!) I'm sure after that little stunt, Kaylee will be on thin ice for a little while. I'd guess that even if she does manage to stay true to him, she'd better hope Alex doesn't suspect otherwise, or she might find herself in a similar predicament once more. Though, I suppose, such is the risk when playing with trash...

Thank you for sharing this story you two!

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 01:56:42 pm »
what a sweet and fun trash story you two made i enjoyed it alot
TRASH GIRL

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 01:38:48 pm »
Thank you Jordan. Kaylee will definitely be on thin ice from now, but if it’s a choice of permanently living in landfill for cheating, or regular trash play with a willing sexual partner, I know what I’d choose! I certainly think Kaylee herself wasn’t sure how the vibrator was still operating, but she had bigger concerns on her mind!

Thank you Trash girl, I’m glad you enjoyed it  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk