Author Topic: Being Kinky-is it all down to DNA?  (Read 18594 times)

Daffy Duck

Re: Being Kinky-is it all down to DNA?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 05:47:20 pm »
Hi Dana,

Thanks for enlightening me on the subject of electrical play. It is a long while since I did physics at school (as Daffy is an old fart), and I vaguely remember Ohm's Law, V = IR. 

Glad to hear you play safe.

Daffy

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 05:53:22 pm »
Hey Max,

I too have memories of a desire to be bound as far back as I can remember. And, as you, I could see myself being dominated by a male, just without actual sexual activities. I would have to forgo being tied up by a male if a requirement was for me to blow him or him to stick it where the sun don't shine. However, on the other hand, I would probably let a Domme use a strap-on on me. I don't particularly like things shoved up me, but, use it as a discomfort for my torturous practices. I definitely have a bias towards how far I would let a woman go with me versus a man. Men just never have appealed to me.

Dana -- EPL

Hi Daffy,

Your welcome. Since electrical play is my favorite form of torturing myself...I had to study up on how to do it safely. I will never do it when there is a lightening storm within 40 or 50 miles of where I live. That was a problem when I lived in the mid-west but not so much in Cali. I would be pissed when we had a four or five day storm hanging around the area when I lived in the central time zone.

Anyway...Thank you very much for your concern. It is deeply heart-felt to have someone care.

Dana -- EPL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 09:20:40 pm »
Hi Dana,

No probs.

It is one of the things I like about this group - they seem a nice bunch.

Daffy

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2016, 10:01:11 pm »
I have to agree with you Daffy. I feel comfortable here and it affords me the opportunity to speak to 'like minded' bondage enthusiasts. If I didn't feel comfortable, I would not have written so much about myself, or released my first name.

Dana - EPL

Offline siobhann

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2016, 03:20:33 pm »
Nature, not nurture.  Totally.  As soon as I started paying attention to that kind of thing, I was looking for latex and leather and crops.  I also naturally favored b&w photography and fetish girls.  The HOM magazines and not Playboy, if you know what I mean.  I can't recall ever making a choice for that, it is just in my nature. 

And so it goes. 

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 02:47:36 am »
Harmony mags were a fabulous discovery. The knowledge that there are others with similar desires was such a relief. And God Bless Sarah Foster Tate! Most of the women in Harmony spreads wore the traditional stockings, garters and lingerie (which, don't get me wrong, is an excellent look!) but there was Sarah in her socks and sneakers. The bathing cap thing eluded me, but still. Socks and sneakers and rope! She doesn't seem to have much of a following on the internet but has always been a big favorite of mine.

I know I'm digressing from the original thread here, but I can't miss a chance to sing the praises of Sarah Foster Tate.

Max

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 04:15:47 am »
I agree MaxRoper, I think Sarah Foster Tate was one of the few girl-next-door models. Most photographers at that time were trying to imitate John Willie. For those like me who wanted to see models that looked and dressed like girls I knew, Sarah Foster Tate was the real deal. I believe she fell out of favor due to the quality of the photographs and the number of pictures showing models in jeans, sweats and other everyday wear.

Also, can’t forget Bondage Life Magazine for bringing us pictures and stories of everyday people playing bondage games long before the internet existed. For many of us it was our first clue to how many regular people participated in this activity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk