Author Topic: A Personal Story by Nightwalker  (Read 11738 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
A Personal Story by Nightwalker
« on: January 13, 2016, 04:17:59 pm »
Nightwalker posted this to the original forum:

Years ago I worked for a family owned motel doing maintenance. There were two of us,I did plumbing and electrical and the other employee did carpentry. One year the owners wanted to do a Halloween theme in their office,so they had the carpenter make a very realistic pine coffin with a lid, the kind you see in old west movies. It took the two of us to bring it down from a storage area and set it up each year in the office. Unfortunately the owners idea was to have a very pretty office girl play Dracula's bride in it. Laying in it around prime time the guest started checking in,slowly opening the lid when she heard someone come in and scaring them. Everyone thought it was great and was used every Halloween after that. After each Halloween was over we have to carry it back to storage and leave it there for another year.
I lived at the motel as their on call maintenance man.so how could I not resist  going up in to the storage area and laying down in the satin covered coffin and closing the lid? Which I did many times over the 18 years I worked for them. Once the lid was closed there was little room to move in it,but the lid was to easy to open to get out again. So I rigged up a latch inside to latch the lid so it closed tightly. I knew I could still get out easily,but just to push on the lid with no give gave me the feeling I was sealed in the coffin. I used that coffin many times over the years in that storage room,never tiring in laying in it. I often wondered,what would it be like to hear shovels of dirt hitting the lid,slowly growing fainter as I was being buried alive?
After working at the motel for 18 years the owners decided to sell the land for a development. Most people would think about what they were going to for a job next? My thoughts immediately went to laying claim to the coffin up in the storage room. Sadly though the owners had other ideas for it and took it to use as a Halloween prop at their home,probably sitting in a dark corner of their garage unused all but a few times once a year.
it's the closest time I've ever come to laying in a real/authentic coffin and maybe the closest I'll ever come of being buried alive in one? Maybe the oppurtunity will come up again some day? But I'll still have my memories and dreams of the 18 years I had,my own personal coffin.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk