Author Topic: hi all  (Read 24700 times)

Daffy Duck

Re: hi all
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »
Hi Jennifer52,

Many thanks for kindly researching this, and for your suggestion that I am sure will tempt many of us.

Sorry for being a sourpuss, but nice things never happen to Daffy. So I have stopped believing in Santa decades ago. When something looks too good to be true, I wonder.

How well do you know and trust these people ?  Are they murderers that pose on the internet to trap people like us ?   "Yes", perfect stranger, "seal me in polythene and dump me in the trash".

You could always be the first brave volunteer, and if you survive and bring back tales of how great it was, then perhaps we will follow.

For your own safety, I recommend you do not go alone.

It may be entirely safe and decent. But then again, it might not.

Plus I am not sure how I feel about getting naked in polythene with an audience watching ........

Daffy

Offline Jennifer52

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 02:52:59 pm »
I don't know them personally but already contacted them with a view to booking a cabin the next time they have their next kink week. I'm pretty sure they're not dodgy! They're well known in the sub / dom scene with the Mrs being a domme and the Mr being her sub.
And I'm sure we could avert our eyes when you climb into your bin Daffy ;)
I've attached a link

https://fetlife.com/groups/88416/group_posts/4727643

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 03:03:32 pm »
There's a campsite in Maryland that frequently holds kink events, with hundreds of happy pervs there. I bought my trashcan one year, and a Domme had arranged for several gallons of methylcellulose slime in many colors!

Even though slime is not my favorite, I will always have fond memories of several happy campers laughing and joking as I got extremely trashed in my can. I only wish the scene could have gone longer; I had to clean up to get messy again in an erotic pie fight demo I was conducting that afternoon.

So yes, I can highly recommend arrange trashing scenes at reputable kink events... as long as the showers aren't too far away!

Shok

Daffy Duck

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2016, 05:02:58 pm »
Hi Jennifer52,

I shall leave it open for others to contact you as they see fit.

Thanks for the link.

As a person who writes under a fictitious name, I fear I would blush too much !  But thanks anyway.

Daffy

Daffy Duck

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2016, 05:07:03 pm »
Hi Shok,

Thanks for your vote of support. One site in Maryland USA is not necessarily the same as the one in northeast England. 

I like polythene, as opposed to messyplay. But, again, each to their own.

Daffy

desolate mistral

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2016, 10:40:54 pm »
This would be a good idea for one of these fetish get aways.

If there are a large number attending, see if you could rent a garbage truck to "clean up the trash," if you know what I mean.

A group could stuff trash bags, set everything to AS SAFE AS IS POSSIBLE IN A GARBAGE TRUCK, and spend the weekend trashing each other.

it would be a semi controlled environment where some trash play people could get together and play!

Whadda yall think

desolate mistral

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2016, 10:53:16 pm »
Just a little food for thought:

http://www.bigtruckrental.com/our-trucks/

Daffy Duck

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2016, 12:07:12 pm »
I can see this topic becoming a story for the Plaza, whether real life or imagined !

desolate mistral

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2016, 12:59:26 pm »
I feel you are going to like the next story of mine that gets published. I sent it into Gromet on Saturday. I'm just waiting now!

desolate mistral

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2016, 01:00:18 pm »
Although knowing how many stories you clog his in box with Daffy, it may take a little bit of time for him to find my story! :P

Daffy Duck

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2016, 05:25:40 pm »
Hi Desolate Mistral,

I welcome the good news that someone else is writing trashcan stories. I am fed up reading my own, I know the endings !

A lesser man might take exception to being accused of 'clogging his inbox'. If you don't want me to write any more, just say so !!

If you posted your story using second class mail, it might get to Brisbane by Christmas, although they don't guarantee which year.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2016, 06:57:14 pm »
no one want you to stop writing storys daffy you are so good at it on here
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2016, 07:08:19 pm »
Thanks for that, Trash Girl.

I do get hate mail as well as fan mail. I think all authors do.

Proving: You can please some of the people some of the time; but not all of the people all of the time.

desolate mistral

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 11:00:02 pm »
Fuck the haters. If they don't like it, don't read it.

Everyone has things they like, things they don't. Keep on writing to your little hearts content. You have stories that I truly enjoy, and others that don't appeal to me. That's the joy of writing. It allows you to live in a little part of your mind that people may not know you live in. It allows you to be other people, experience things you may never.

Haters gonna hate. Don't listen to the noise, Cause that's all it is!

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2016, 08:51:39 am »
Well said desolate haters are nothing but hot air to us that are interested in the storyes about indulgeing or shelf in the world of trash we have or fantasy and thay have thir that we may not like
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk