Author Topic: Reality Trash  (Read 13408 times)

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Reality Trash
« on: January 26, 2016, 02:21:28 am »
I wrote a story for the 2013 Halloween special titled ‘The Ghost of Halloween Past’ that described historical customs I researched where people were placed in some kind of restraint. The story was embellished but all of the customs had a basis in fact.

But Fordman, what does that have to do with trash?

I have continued my research to find similar customs and have found many. In Spanish/Portuguese speaking countries a birthday celebration involves burying the subject, often bound, in large quantities of kitchen trash and rotting vegetables. After breaking free the person chases down friends and family giving big hugs and transferring the stinking mess onto as many as possible. Then they get presents. It’s all done in fun.

I found this interesting and wanted to share it.

Daffy Duck

Re: Reality Trash
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 12:50:20 pm »
Hi 64Fordman,

Thank you for sharing that.

I am widely travelled in both Spanish and Portuguese lands, and that custom has passed me by.

Whilst messy play does appeal to many trashcan readers; personally I prefer the idea of being bagged in polythene and left for collection.  But that is just me !

All the best,

Daffy

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 11:05:38 pm »
Thanks Daffy,

That is exactly what I find interesting about it. So many posts on the forum about different interests include comments such as ‘I can’t share this with my partner’ or ‘I have to be careful who I tell’. Yet here is a socially acceptable activity, so acceptable that families hire professional photographers to video and put on the internet. How does adding a bag and wheelie bin make it unacceptable?

I don’t have any answers but it’s a great question.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 09:34:12 am »
Hi 64Fordman,

You raise an interesting question: why does society label some activities between consenting adults kinky etc.

Yes there are still taboo subjects.

Perhaps we are too shy to speak, so the rest think this is a minority activity; when, in actual fact, everyone has such thoughts and desires !

You only have to add up the number of stories, authors, readers, etc. on this website alone, to realise the number goes into thousands, if not more. And this is just one website, not widely known about. And that is just those who join as members. For every member there are usually 20 or 30 'guests' logged on at the same time - those too shy to even write under a fictitious name !  So the total figure must be in the millions.  Members and readers are from most countries and all continents too.  And that is just those who read English.

Although I am not sure I want a professional photographer hired to take photos or videos of me naked in a garbage bag or wheelie bin !!   Nor do I think the internet is ready for such obscenities either !!!   LOL.

Daffy
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:37:12 am by Daffy Duck »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk