Author Topic: Gwen's New Suit by Moonwriter  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Gwen's New Suit by Moonwriter
« on: May 30, 2018, 04:18:24 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.latexstories.net/storiesek/gwensnewsuit.html
F/f; latex; catsuit; starwars; enslave; captive; corset; boots; collar; hood; gag; toys; insert; transport; bond; straps; denial; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Moonwriter

Re: Gwen's New Suit by Moonwriter
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 03:31:54 pm »
Hallo it would be nice to get a response how this story is because it's the first one i wrote and at the moment i'm insecure if i should end the second part of it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:45:28 pm by Moonwriter »

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 04:59:47 pm »
It was...interesting.
I would like to knew what happens next (how Jedi Order/ Sith will react. If it's in same time as formation of Galactic Empire - will it become entwined, and so on)

Offline rbbral

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 10:12:03 pm »
Moonwriter, if we were all awaiting a response (positive or negative) from the readers to our stories before continuing, then I'm afraid most of us wouldn't get to part 2. Don't worry if no one has responded. I would take a guess that 90% of these stories don't get a response, that's just the nature of the "business".
I write for pleasure, if there is a response, fantastic, great, but if not well...I carry on anyway. If you genuinely like writing, the more you write, the better (I think) you get - and the more pleasure you get from doing it.
So please carry on writing, do not stop, not having a response is no reflection on your story whatsoever.   

Offline theblacklatex

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 12:27:10 pm »
Such a wonderful story thank you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk