Author Topic: Inflating Prospects by Kari Pink  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Inflating Prospects by Kari Pink
« on: December 20, 2018, 01:19:55 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.dollstories.net/storiesek/inflatingprospects.html
MF/f; shop; job; apply; interview; transform; F2doll; tease; deflate; mindwipe; lovedoll; boxed; sold; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Purrincess

Re: Inflating Prospects by Kari Pink
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 11:01:04 pm »
I do readings for stories I write, and I stumbled on this while poking through the story archive and thought it was super yummy and had to do a reading for it. Was v yum, and author should be happy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17X9Z1BeTLTQTlA2gtsL7QkhDjNX--tcj/view?usp=sharing

There are some grammar bits I noticed while reading it, and some word choice things I would've changed on an additional edit, but gosh, they're all such minor nitpicks for a story that hit me real hard in a really good way when I read it. :O

Offline Kari_Pink

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 04:44:24 pm »
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it! :D I admit, I tend to be a bit bad with proof reading my own stuff, a bit silly and generally like to redo a bunch of things, which leads to flailing and probably never posting it otherwise, so try to limit it to just reading over it after writing and hoping I didn't miss things (Spoiler: I totally missed things!).  I know some of the wording choices were definitely odd, but was trying to find a bit of a middle ground between being vague (Since second person, was trying to really push the reader to fill in some of the blanks, especially pre-transformation), and giving enough for the mind to work with.

But this was a delightful little surprise. Never expected someone to do a reading of something I wrote! I had fun listening to it~

Offline Purrincess

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 09:46:25 pm »
You super deserve it. :O As I said, most of my stuff is nitpicks. I totally get the issue with not wanting to do a bunch of rewrites because it gets all stalled out and everything. And I don't, you know, expect or want or demand someone put something online -- for free! -- that's absolutely perfect. That's just a silly desire. :O

I commit much more egregious sins on the regular. :P

But yeah! I super loved it. The second person, the subtle mind control, the sort of pressure and anxiety building until falling away. So yummy. <3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk