Author Topic: Dungeon Museum by Milowe  (Read 9361 times)

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: Dungeon Museum by Milowe
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2019, 03:21:41 pm »
Finally part 2 has arrived and it has been well worth the wait! Of course, now I'm looking forward to part 3 ...

Offline pilloryslave

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2019, 12:51:28 am »
Enjoy both series of this can't wait for the continuing chapters on it

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2019, 06:53:14 pm »
Both parts are utterly delicious, worthy of several re-reads. Thank you!

Offline Messire

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2019, 06:55:27 pm »
Very nice story! I hope it is not over yet!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2020, 04:06:36 pm »
Added part 3 of this today to continue Lady Liz's delicious torment.

Offline sammy808

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 12:03:50 am »
part 3 is so wonderful!  i had to go reread the other parts to remember why she has to be anywhere.  i wish she could just stay under her Cellat's control forever. :D

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 12:50:36 pm »
part 3 is so wonderful!  i had to go reread the other parts to remember why she has to be anywhere.  i wish she could just stay under her Cellat's control forever. :D
Let's face it, we're all just thinking that Mr Thompson can count to 24 on his own, and the teenagers can happily fend for themselves without her. Plus the only counting Liz will be capable of by 7.30 is going to be "how many whip marks can I feel every time I sit down?"

Offline drulema

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2020, 08:09:09 pm »
Three chapters and this is by far the best story I've read in years!
Looking forward to more chapters and dark experiences for Liz.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2020, 09:27:56 am »
Very erotic, an interactive dungeon experience is a serious fantasy of mine, I can't wait to see what's next.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2020, 04:05:31 pm »
I have just finished re-reading and reliving the first 2 parts, in preparation for the newly posted part 3  ;D

I am not sure why, but the idea of a museum, and bringing the scenes and instruments it contains to life has always struck a strong cord with me, perhaps something about the appeal of having so many wonderfully, deliciously evil devices all conveniently placed together in one place, and inviting random people in, to be tempted by these wicked experiences...

The first two parts are every bit as good as I remember, so full of emotion, anticipation, need, desire, fear, dread and pleasure!  It is so much about the emotions of the characters, pulling and driving us forward, the submissive teacher and the wickedly wicked Elif, who is so naughty, yet also so very aware of what she is doing.  I feel safe watching her in charge of the evil, feeling that she knows exactly what she is doing, and just how to get the very best out of her prisoner and assistants...

I do hope that the author has plenty more to say and to write here, after all, the holiday still has days to run yet...  *very evil smirk*

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2020, 04:48:45 pm »
Part 3 is amazing!  So well written, so well done, so nicely balancing the different characters, needs and desires that are at work here.

Seeing the two assistants, one pushing for more pain, more punishment, the other all softness and concern for our captive, it really adds some extra dimension to all of this, while also allowing Elif to show and reassure us that she knows exactly what she is doing, and is doing all of this safely, yet properly severely and cruelly!

Surely, surely, surely, this amazing adventure cannot be allowed to end at the end of the day, when she needs to be back at her hotel?  She is clearly not needed or required for the "safe running" of this school trip, and if watching wayward women being punished and forced to confess isn't cultural, honestly, what is modern education coming to these days?!

Jackie, at the risk of diverting this thread, a couple of stories this reminds me of that might interest you are:

https://grometsplaza.net/search.html?title=mental institution

also, "Seduction at the Old Gaol" and its sequel, "Seduction at Belinda's House", here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1487383&page=submissions

I have often gone looking for more stories along these lines, but don't tend to find them very often, no matter how much I love a good one :)

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2020, 08:09:11 pm »
Great story! I've looked forward to the continuation of this tale for a long time and am glad to see my anticipation was well justified. The only downside is that now the wait for the next chapter has resumed.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 03:49:18 am »
Excellent. I too have waited eagerly for part 3 and now for part 4. Excellent!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 08:55:01 am »
Thank you Feline, I'm always on the hunt for a good story.

Jackie.

Offline icy

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2020, 11:40:50 am »
I have to agree with all, that has been said so far. It's a great story and I'm anxiously waiting for the next part. I hope the author won't let us wait too long for it. It's a shame, she will have to go back to the hotel soon. But as I stated in an earlier reply, maybe she could come back on vacation after the school trip ends, Maybe the school holidays start right the next day. ;) :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk