Author Topic: Kinky greetings from Denmark!  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Ley

Kinky greetings from Denmark!
« on: November 09, 2018, 01:55:25 pm »
Hello everybody!
I'm a long time lurker over the last few years, who eventually got inspired to write my own stories, after having eventually devoured all of the stories with tags that had my fetishes.

My fetishes are absolutely everywhere, I love bondage so much, that it would take ages to get around all of it, but here are a few of my favourites:
-ballgags
-armbinders
-straitjackets
-machines
-forced orgasms

I'm currently writing my first episodic story, although the plot itself is not as important to me, as the fetishes that are included, and the sexual situations that play out. I will eventually be uploading one of the chapters, to get some feedback, and gauge interest. I hope you will stay on lookout for that.

About me, I'm a guy in the mid-twenties in Denmark, currently single, and while I am looking for someone to have a relationship with, I'm mainly on this site, to share my stories.

If anybody has stories that could apply to my interests, feel free to let me know, especially if they are not already on the plaza!

This introduction turned out a bit longer than I expected, but I'm looking forward to get to know you all!

-Ley

Offline Rubberh

Re: Kinky greetings from Denmark!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 04:16:33 pm »
Welcome! It's great to have new writers aboard the Plaza. I'm looking forward to seeing your contribution.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk