Author Topic: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe  (Read 15057 times)

DumpsterSlut

Re: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2018, 04:44:34 pm »
That's for just he and I to know, Trash Girl. ;)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2018, 04:45:34 pm »
hihi okay winking naughty
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2018, 11:31:00 pm »
That would be telling Trash Girl.

And a gentlemen never tells.

I know lots of real names.

But I don't break confidences. If someone tells me to keep it private, I do.

You once told a friend your real name. But he never told anyone.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2018, 11:35:54 pm »
Pink is for Girls (Part 4)
M/f, punishment, bagged, left, daydream, Solo-F, wheelie bin, accident, garbage truck, incinerator. XXX  Cons.

Even when David took Hannah back home, after Hannah's near-death experience, David was still livid.

He was livid mainly with himself for encouraging Hannah's trashcan fetish. It was clear, even limited trash play was too risky to continue.

David ran Hannah her usual soapy bath, for her to clean herself and relax her tired and sore muscles. But just when she expected more personal attention, like last time, David walked back into the bedroom too stressed to think.

"Aren't you going to soap me down ?" Hannah said, somewhat hurt. But she knew a line had been crossed. David would never, ever, want any harm to come to her. He simply had fallen madly in love, and if he could have wrapped her in soft cotton wool to keep her safe and free from hurt - he would have done. Not that Hannah had a cotton wool fetish, he was aware of !

"I've gone to think" said David. "You could have died tonight !"

"But it all worked out well, in the end" Hannah said to try to reassure David that no harm had been done. "And it was the most thrilling time, going through the automated process, just as trash. You know that is what I ultimately want."

"But you were nearly baled with the waste paper !" David replied.

Although David had never raised his voice to Hannah, she could tell David was upset and worried for her safety.

When Hannah finished her bath and came to bed, she was quite sheepish. She knew David loved her like no other.

"I meant what I said, that you would be confined to the bedroom." David said.

Hannah's eyes sparkled. How could it be a punishment if she would enjoy it ?

David went to the cupboard, and pulled out another 1100 litre commercial bin liner. Only this one looked quite thick and almost rigid.

"They use these bags, inside industrial waste compactors. They are guaranteed to be totally tear resistant." David told her.

Then he opened up the gigantic trash bag, that Hannah knew might be her "punishment cell" for the night. Maybe for longer, if David was that stressed.

Hannah heard it rustle and creak like only very thick polythene sheeting does, only this was a trash bag; and for worrying the shit out of David, it would be where she belonged....maybe.

David unfolded the massive industrial compactor bag, until it was flat and covered the entire double bed, they slept in.

Then David went to his tool box, and pulled out a sharp bradawl, like a carpenter might use to dig holes into wood; and Hannah was amazed to see this strong bloke really struggle to poke any holes in the polythene at all. David struggled bearing almost his full weight on the bradawl, yet only after much effort, and twisting and turning of the woodworking tool, did it finally pierce the polythene !

Several holes were made. These were to be Hannah's air holes.

It was quite clear to Hannah, that no amount of biting or ripping would get her out, and she submitted to her punishment.

"In you go, you naughty girl", David commanded Hannah. It was unusual for David to be so dominant, and Hannah rather liked this new side of David that she had not witnessed before.

Hannah obeyed him, for she could not wait to see what being inside this human-sized industrial strength compactor bag would feel like against her skin.

"You have enough air holes to breathe, but once I tie" the top of the bag closed, you won't be getting out, unless I cut the bag open and set you free. And I have not decided, if, or when, that will be." said David.

Hannah sat on her bum, legs folded, her knees pointing outwards, like a child would do sitting on the floor, only she was at the bottom of this shiny black trash bag, naked and looking upwards as she watched David draw all the sides of the bag together, and then he proceed to tie a knot in the top.

If trash could see itself being bagged, this is the view it would see, Hannah thought.

"Am I allowed to play with myself ?"  Hannah asked David, from within her trash bag. For she was unsure if her dominant master would permit his trash to enjoy "itself".

"I would have thought you were exhausted, but yes, you can." David replied. Not that Hannah would have had the self-control to refrain even if she been commanded not to do so. For Hannah loved being bagged as trash.

Hannah noticed the large bag's potent plastic smell, as before. This bag was truly opaque, and she could neither see out, nor David see in. All David could see was a human shaped trash bag that breathed slowly.

Then David saw her stroke the inside of the trash bag, with the palms of her hands as she immersed herself in this totally enclosed space. Hannah felt the smoothness of the polythene against her hands. Indeed, it covered her bum, her legs, her knees, her feet, her arms, her back, her neck and even the top of her head. There was hardly an inch of her skin that was not in direct contact with the shiny, smooth, thick polythene. It was like "this trash" made the bag full. And she knew only too well what happens to full trash bags. They get taken out !  Only these bags were meant to be crushed and compacted.

Although Hannah could breathe, it was getting misty and wet inside the polythene. Like she had become some smouldering, rotten food waste decaying whilst sealed in plastic.

Hannah did indeed feel like trash. Her hands wanted to play more, and as usual her left hand went for her breasts, which she caressed tenderly, whilst her right hand went for her love tunnel.

David watched Hannah, begin to enjoy herself. He loved to watch her. He loved to make her happy, too.

Once David had witnessed Hannah orgasm inside her trash bag; David spoke.

"Tomorrow I am taking the split packer, rear loader out for a spell of domestic waste collection", he said.

Hannah immediately stopped daydreaming, and listened intently to his words.

"I have been assigned to Route H. H for Hannah !" he teased.

This house is actually on Route H. Around 11 am, I shall be coming down the street. The lads will be wheeling the black bins (for general waste) and the green bins (for recycle waste). We are a bit different to where your ex, Tony lives. They still have bags, but this area, has already gone over to using wheelie bins.

Hannah remained silent, listening to his words.

"I shall leave you here, bagged, and safe inside the house. You can listen to the trash truck collect and empty the bins, knowing that I am driving the truck. You can imagine being collected as trash, from with the depths of your black trash bag. Then when I come home, I expect to find you hot and sweaty !"

"Ummm"  said the trash, trying its best not to speak.

Hannah did not even hear David go off to work at 3 am. She was however, fully awake and listening out for his truck, when it came.

As Hannah sat there, she pondered whether such a strong plastic bag would tear, even in the metal jaws of the garbage truck's compression unit. She was sure the air inside her bag would escape through the holes David had punctured, as it and her were squashed flat. After all, it was designed to survive going through a trash compactor, without splitting.

By the time David's garbage truck arrived, Hannah was already on her fifth orgasm. David had told her these 1100 litre bin liners were not cheap, so the way she figured it would be wrong of her not to enjoy them as much as possible. It was like she was getting her moneys' worth out of David's generosity. Hannah had no intention of using each bag just the once !

As she heard David's garbage truck arrive, and the wheelie bins being rolled into the road, and emptied, so Hannah pictured herself being thrown inside as well.

David found a very wet Hannah when he returned from work at 3pm. However, Hannah was quite dehydrated from all her pleasures and sweats, without a drink all day. Luckily, this also meant Hannah had not needed to pee either. Once David cut her free, she could not wait to drink and drink. Lots of water. Not David's love juices. (When can a guy get a break ?)

For a punishment, David had been soft on Hannah. But at least, he knew she was safe indoors, and not getting herself into a whole pile of trashy trouble (in more than one sense of the phrase).

Whilst David was at work, in the days that followed. Hannah had promised him to behave. In return, she was trusted to go around the house without being sealed inside a trash bag. Hannah was free to potter about the house on her own, and she would sometimes play with David's trash bags, that she was free to help herself to, or do a spot of cleaning, tidying up, or cooking, if Hannah felt in the mood to be helpful.

The morning's post arrived. Amongst it was a leaflet from the council explaining that all residents were required to wheel their bins out on collection day to the kerb. The notice said very sternly, that residents who fail to comply and left their wheelie bins on their property, would not get their waste collected.  It simply took the garbage men too long to go and collect bins, in busy streets, whilst their garbage truck held up the road traffic. There had been complaints from motorists, Plus the delays were costing the council extra money in overtime payments.

Hannah figured that although David probably new about the new rule, there was no point reminding him. So Hannah hid the leaflet from him.

The next week, David was also assigned to Route H. But Hannah pleaded with David not to be bagged and left in the bedroom, as she wanted to watch the garbage truck go by. This was a lie.

Hannah had no intention of doing anything so vanilla.

David left at 3 am, as normal. It was not daylight until 7 am, and other residents nearby would be asleep.

Having made sure David's car was gone from the driveway, Hannah crept outside.

There, David had moved the black and green wheelie bins to the kerb for collection.

Hannah grabbed the larger black wheelie bin. It was a 360 litre wheelie bin, whereas the green bin was only 240 litre in size. She wheeled it back towards the safety of the house, away from the kerbside collection.

Hannah peered inside David's black bin. Inside were three small white polythene trash bags of general household waste. She reached inside and pulled the three bags out. Then Hannah, got two of David's 1100 litre very heavy duty, compactor bin liners inside, to double line the inside of the wheelie bin.

Then taking her clothes off back inside the house, and placing them in the laundry basket, Hannah returned outside naked.

She climbed inside the now double-lined wheelie bin. Then she loosely tied a knot in the top of the inner bag, as she bagged herself, leaving an air hole to breathe. Hannah had placed the three smaller bags on the lid, and with great dexterity she pulled them on top of her bag, before reaching up and tying the outer bin liner, and closing the lid to the wheelie bin.

So when Hannah was finished, she was inside a compactor bag, there were three smaller bags of domestic waste on top of her bag, and all four lots of "trash", were enclosed in another compactor bag, and the whole lot were inside the black wheelie bin, safely moved back to the house.

When David's garbage truck came, she would be inside a wheelie bin, during an actual trash collection, but her bin would not be collected. This would enable Hannah to listen to the bins being collected just a few feet away from her, whilst she was double bagged as household waste.

Hannah was delighted with her plans. With luck, she could escape, once David found the post-it note that she had left for him in the bedroom. It read :-

"Hi lover, I have been a naughty girl again. I have disobeyed my Master. You will find me inside your black wheelie bin.
It is okay, for I know the new rules from the Council mean if a bin has not been wheeled to the kerb, it will not be collected.
There are only three small bags of waste in here, so if these miss collection for a week, it is not a problem. You can simply put them out next week.
I hope you had a nice day at work.
I have been thinking about you all day, crushing all that trash.
I am very hot for you, right now. You are in for the treat of your life tonight.
Please don't be angry with me, for being so naughty. I cannot help myself !"
All my love, as always.
Your trash, do with me what you like. Hannah xx"

Hannah played with herself long and hard. It was one thing to be bagged and totally enclosed in thick shiny black polythene. It was another thing entire to experience that from the inside of a wheelie bin, knowing it was trash collection day !!

Hannah's head was truly spinning. The excitement was almost too much.

Hannah fingered herself good and proper. "I am a naughty girl" she told herself  "I am nothing but trash. I am just one of the four bags full of David's trash. Oh soon his garbage truck will be here, on Route H for Hannah !  I am Hannah, and I am his trash."

Hannah sat there as she heard the postman walk up the path and deliver the mail. He walked straight passed the black wheelie bin, and did not even notice that it was not at the kerb, where it should be. Thank God, he did not decide be helpful and move it !  Hannah thought.

Although the postman did not know Hannah was in the wheelie bin, Hannah was still in deep panic. She had held her breath in case he opened the lid to the wheelie bin. This was her private play time and she did not want to be discovered.

The next visitor she failed to hear at all. One moment, she was sitting at the bottom of the wheelie bin, double bagged, with the domestic waste on top of her. The next moment someone quickly lifted the lid of her wheelie bin, something fell inside, and landed next to her, at the bottom of the bin, and the lid was shut almost instantly.

"Oh my god !" Hannah exclaimed. What is that awful smell !

A dog walker, had scooped up a pile of waste, bagged it, and thrown it in the nearest bin, which just happened to be hers !

The small plastic bag of dog poo, was still warm !  "Yuck !!  Fuck me !" said Hannah to herself.

But the way the dog walker saw it, he was being responsible collecting his/her pet's waste. In any case, all the residents knew it was trash collection day, so it was hardly going to make that bin stink for long.

Hannah wrenched and gagged. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to be sick.

However, it was nearly 11 am, and soon Hannah heard the familiar sound of David's garbage truck and all the bins in the street being emptied.

"Wow", Hannah thought, being at street level, the garbage truck sounded much closer than when she was bagged in David's bedroom.

The wheelie bins were knocked and bumped as the truck's crew grabbed all the bins, emptied them, and wheeled them back. It was as if they were racing against the clock. The whole street was done in a matter of minutes, but that did not stop Hannah from having time for another orgasm.

David stopped the truck outside his own house, but was too busy watching out for road traffic to notice that only the green wheelie bin was now out for collection, and that the black wheelie bin containing a double-bagged Hannah, three bags of domestic waste, and one of dog poo, was now back near his house.

The crew all knew the rules, not to collect any bin unless it was at the kerb. But they also knew where David lived.

"Oh look" commented one operator "David has forgotten his own black bin. Shall we collect it for him, or leave it ?"

Neither David in the garbage truck cab had heard what the men were muttering. They often chatted, and David and grown accustomed to their banter, which he had learned to ignore.

Nor had Hannah heard them, against the loud noise of the truck munching through their neighbour's rubbish, as it burst and popped under the packer plate. She was far to busy getting off on listening to David's garbage truck, right next to her, and she was in a wheelie bin on trash collection day.  Indeed, had Hannah heard, she would have screamed and shouted.

Or perhaps she would not ?  After all, this was her ultimate fantasy.

"Oh to be crushed by David's garbage truck", Hannah told herself, and she rubbed her wet pussy hard and fast.

As if the truck operators heard her innermost dark desires, his mate replied "No, do David a favour and bring it here."

Only this was not doing David, or Hannah, any favours whatsoever.

Hannah felt her wheelie bin be tilted and moved.

At first, she was not sure whether this was real life, or whether it was still part of her fantasy, and it was actually all in her head.

The journey up the path, to the kerb, into the road had been all too short a ride.

As Hannah came to her senses, the operator attached her wheelie bin, to the bin lifter on the back of the truck.

Hannah was launched into the air so quickly, she was upended and landed head first down in the hopper. Knocking the wind out of her sails, and dazing her quite badly.

The operator saw the huge bag in the hopper, and turned the packer control button, to its hardest setting.

It descended over Hannah. David unknowingly, even saw her briefly before she disappeared under the packer, on the hopper's CCTV camera screens in the cab.

There was much snapping and popping, but the crew heard this all the time. It was nothing unusual.

David dropped the crew off at the council depot, before driving alone to the Materials Recycling Facility, and unloading the smaller compartment for green bin waste. Then he would head to the incinerator to dispose of the black bin waste. At the incinerator, the contents of the black bin waste, was automatically loaded into wire containers, that transported the trash to its fiery end. No one would notice a squashed black sack, not even a large one.

The crew had teased David, before he drove to the incinerator. Something about "Did not he know to put his wheelie bins at the kerb ?"  Well of course he did, and he had !  What were they talking about ?  Operator crews, they get dafter and dafter, David thought.

Once back home, there was no sign of his much beloved Hannah, only a post-it note he found on the bed.

"Oh Hannah, he cried "What have you done !  You stupid girl !!"

David ran outside and opened the lid of the black wheelie bin. It was empty, and only contained a faint whiff of poo. "Oh my poor darling, she must have crapped herself in fear !"

~~~

Before you all write in complaining, I would never treat her that way.

I was asked to write a final ending, to make a lovely girl's dreams come true, in the land of fantasy.

Whilst I cannot foresee a Part 5. Hannah and David might appear in other stories. But only if you, the Plaza audience, ask the authors nicely.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 11:59:02 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2018, 06:48:11 am »
I am reading Part 4 for the first time just now that it has been posted. I am going to pause occasionally while I read it and make note of some of my thoughts. These will all very much be first impressions. I am excited to see what David has in store for me. :)

I'm sad that David is angry with himself. He shouldn't he angry, he should be happy that he rescued me in time. That is all that really matters.

Oh, yes, and there is me telling David exactly that. PolytheneWrappedMe really does know how I think!

But it is nice of David to be so worried about me. It shows that he is a kind and caring man, in addition to being a strong and sexy one!

Oh my... he is really serious about keeping me here. Now I'm getting a bit worried. I had no idea that polythene could be that strong! I wonder how long I am going to be inside it.

Wow, he is being commanding! That is unexpected, but not unwelcome.

Oh now I am well and truly bagged! No way out unless he lets me out. I hope I have not misplaced my trust in him.

This is a wonderful plan of his! I only wish that I could be closer to the trash. But I understand his worries and will be content to just imagine.

Well that was hot! Thank you David, I'm happily surprised to be let out after only one day. Though, at the same time, I kind of wish I could have stayed a little longer...

Oh my, oh mischievious little me, getting into trouble. I am lucky to have seen the notice from the trash company. This will be a wonderful way to be closer to the trash during the collection.

What a lovely note I have left for him! I am sure he will smile when he reads it and finds out what I've been up to.

Oh crap! Literally! People who use other people's trash cans are so obnoxious. Especially since there are other perfectly good cans set down at the curb by the neighbors' houses!

This is so exciting, being so close to David and his powerful garbage truck! Crush, crush, goodbye garbage!

The hardest setting!?! Oh no! But at least the operator knows how to do his job. It would be bad if he didn't pack the trash properly. But oh my god, I can't believe this is happening, I was not supposed to be taken to the truck!

Oh no, David, my dear sweet David, why would you not listen to the operators when they were talking about your trash cans? You know that I am a naughty girl! You should think about this sort of thing!

I am amazed, that you have let me be incinerated. Amazed, because I was not certain you would do it, but also amazed because of how exciting it was. For a trashy girl like me, this really is a dream come true. After all, once I am in the can, I don't deserve any special treatment. You have done your job wonderfully by getting rid of all of the trash, and it was nice of your operator crew to be so considerate by helping make sure all your trash got collected.

Wow! What a story.

Thank you, David, for disposing of me so effectively, and thank you, PolytheneWrappedMe, for the wonderful story.

Even if this particular story is over, I expect there will be many more in our future. ;)

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2018, 10:16:56 am »
Hi DumpsterSlut,

Many thanks indeed for your most kind words, and for sharing your thoughts as you read Part 4.

It is nice our thoughts are so in tune. Next we will be finishing each other's sentences !  A good sign of total harmony.

David was worried about you. Indeed even Polythenewrappedme was most aggrieved even to contemplate a final outcome, even if it is just a work of fantasy. I find a writer has to be able to visualise the story, and that is one vision I would never wish to see, not even in my worst nightmares. It goes against every fibre of my being. Blokes should protect their damsels. I would gladly lay down my life instead, and not just because I would enjoy it more myself !!  I do genuinely care.

David realised that once Hannah was in the hopper, her lifespan would be less than 10 seconds. At least the flames never burnt Hannah alive. Hannah's end would have been quick. (Too damn quick, says Hannah, I wanted to enjoy being squeezed longer, and at least seeing or feeling the incinerator.)

If DumpsterSlut wants to buy very thick polythene, then hardware stores and garden centres sell stuff they use to line roofs or ponds with. It is very strong. It comes on a roll, and I am sure you will enjoy being rolled up in it. I have seen some rolls on ebay, which are 4 metres (13 ft) wide, so even if you laid lengthy-ways, it would cover completely and snuggly. Yes, you probably would need help to escape. I can think of a volunteer for such a task ! 

You are correct. Trash does not get any special treatment. But I hope that the way you are treated is always special. For you deserve every happiness.

I greatly look forward to writing more with you, or for you.

PWM
x

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2018, 01:34:04 pm »
That would be telling Trash Girl.

And a gentlemen never tells.

I know lots of real names.

But I don't break confidences. If someone tells me to keep it private, I do.

You once told a friend your real name. But he never told anyone.

hihi yes i did and i happly tell it agian
TRASH GIRL

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2018, 01:58:57 pm »
omg i don't know how to react to this poor david was disposing of hannah without knowing it and hannah got burned in a incenerator that got me teard up abit  :'( i hopeed someone would notice her scream but it never happend omg but story wise it was so dang good thanks for this story poly i loved it and i know just from the comments that dumpsterslut loved it too
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2018, 06:43:52 pm »
Hi Trash Girl,

Hannah only lasted less than 10 seconds in the garbage truck. She never saw the incinerator, let alone was able to scream, by then. She was already playing her harp, on a cloud.

David has not spoken, eaten, or done anything but cry since.

PWM

Its just a story

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2018, 06:46:33 pm »
hihi i know it's a story but you feel bad for the charactes and poor david why would hannah hurt him like that
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2018, 10:21:22 pm »
I don't think Hannah would ever hurt David.

In Hannah's defence, she did everything possible NOT to be taken. She followed the council's rules. Her wheelie bin was NOT put out for collection.

However, trashcan fantasies are a risky business. Accidents do happen. Unknown players take part (like the dog walker and the crew operator). Unforeseen things happen.

Personally, I play in my wheelie bin behind locked doors inside. But Hannah could say "What is this doing inside the house" and wheel me outside to be helpful and keep the place tidy. I do love Hannah.

Is no where safe anymore ?   This is an interesting question, which perhaps the audience should answer ?

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2018, 10:28:24 pm »
your right on that hannah did everything by the book and the rules it was the stupid crew that desided to be helpful even when thay too knew the rule of not takeing bins not on kerb
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2018, 12:29:34 am »
We have that rule where I live. But "kind" garbage truck folk still wheel bins to the kerb, which have been left on private property.

So if you thought you were safe in a wheelie bin, in the front garden, for example - you were sadly mistaken.

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2018, 02:18:37 am »
Trash Girl, I think you may be being a bit too harsh on the truck's crew. Although they were not required to take the bin that was at the curb, it was very kind for them to do so. They really went above and beyond to make sure that David's trash was properly handled, and they should be thanked for that. I'm sure David would be thrilled to have such a team working with him on his route, if it weren't for what was in this particular bin.

I am a bit sad that I got crushed in the truck so quickly, but I also understand it. If I had wanted them to go easy on my bag, I should not have used such a sturdy sort of bag which made them need to use the most powerful compaction setting. Of course, I also had not thought I would be ending up in the truck!

But in any case, it is a good way to go. Thank you again, PWM, for the wonderful story. And you're right. Trash fantasies are never entirely safe. I know if I came home to see a full bin of trash sitting inside the house, I'd take it out without a second thought, thinking you must have forgotten to do so. I just hope that I would find a note from you before the truck came by! Assuming, that is, that you leave notes. If you don't... well, then I suppose I might never realize quite what had happened.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2018, 09:58:38 am »
yeah i guess i was to harsh im sorry the crew was going beyond helping a fellow worker who thay thoght had forgoten his bin and even if it was a short time in the truck i bet Hannah loved it either was
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk