Author Topic: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe  (Read 15048 times)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2018, 06:59:27 pm »
your welcome
TRASH GIRL

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 01:50:12 am »
Thank you for the kind words everybody! PolytheneWrappedMe has sent me the second part, and I think it's lovely. You should all be seeing it here soon. :)

And Malus, just because part one has a happy ending, doesn't mean that every part has to! Though as far as I'm concerned, no matter what happens in the end, I for one will certainly be happy with it.

And don't worry Trash Girl, I think you'll be seeing plenty more of me around here. I don't plan on going away anytime soon, no matter what might happen to Hannah.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 06:06:20 am »
Pink is for Girls (Part 2) - By DumpsterSlut and PolytheneWrappedMe
Mf, taken, confessions, bathed, oral, erotic, Cons XX

The garbage truck driver took Hannah to his home.

Hannah sat in the front passenger seat of his garbage truck. It was certainly a more comfortable ride than being squashed in the rear with the recycle waste, and it smelled better too. She smiled to herself, remembering how naughty she had been back there.

"I had better introduce myself," said the garbage truck driver. "I am David."

"I am Hannah," replied Hannah.

"So tell me" said David "Why were you bagged with the recycle waste?"

"Oh, I had a falling out with my boyfriend Tony, after I was caught masturbating bagged inside a public dumpster," she confessed.

David almost choked on hearing her revelation. "Wow" was all he could reply.

There was an uneasy silence, for a short moment while Hannah's confession sunk in.

Hannah blushed and looked around the cab, not wanting to meet David's eyes for she felt ashamed.

Around the same time Hannah spotted the CCTV camera screen showing the view of both rear hoppers, David spoke.

"That will explain the fun time you were having in the hopper" David said, as if that made Hannah feel less embarrassed. Dumb David.

"I see you watched the whole thing on CCTV" said Hannah, pointing to the CCTV screens. "Did you enjoy watching me?"

Now it was David's turn to blush. "To be honest Hannah, I could hardly steer the truck in a straight line, with only one hand on the steering wheel."

Hannah could guess where David's other hand had been, whilst he was watching her bagged in his recycle hopper, playing with herself.

"I am glad we both enjoyed it" said Hannah. "We seem quite well suited".

"It is not usual for me" said David "I am actually quite shy, and I normally let the girl be dominant. I like to please her."

"Yes, you hinted you liked giving oral sex, when you put your coat around me." she said.

Soon the garbage truck arrived back at the council depot, and the two of them transferred to David's car. As David held the car door open for Hannah, she smiled at how gallant he was. Then she noticed him admiring her figure underneath his coat that she was loosely wearing. David's piercing green eyes liked what he saw.

"I don't live far," said David. "We will be home soon, and I can run you that hot soapy bath I promised."

"I hope you will help me to wash, as my arms are a bit stiff from being bound for eight hours in the pink bag by the kerb, and then squashed by the truck's packer." said Hannah. Then she added suggestively, "Afterwards you can do whatever you want."

"What was it like being compacted?" asked David, with genuine concern for her well-being.

"The best thing I have ever experienced!"  replied Hannah, excited at the thought. "As soon as the packer descended over me and the other pink bags, I laid back against the hopper as far as I could, so it missed slicing me into two. I was petrified to move, but it just gently but swiftly scooped me up. I must admit, my next orgasm hit at that point, as I watched it engulf me and all went dark inside. Then it firmly pushed the other pink bags that were laying on top of me, into me, and I became the filling in a pile of pink recycle bags as I was pushed inside the truck's tight confines. I worried whether I could breathe, but there was room and the packer plate has a gap between it and the hopper wall, so air could get in. I made sure I kept this gap in sight during the journey. As more and more bags came in, I got pushed further inside. It was very erotic. I must have orgasmed ten times. How long was I in there?"

"Five hours" replied David. Wow, thought Hannah. What an achievement and the time flew passed.

"I think I would prefer being inside the larger hopper, next time," confessed Hannah, "it would be less cramped."

"Next time!?" asked David.

"Oh yes! I want to experience your garbage truck more than once," replied Hannah.

David found her blunt honesty most refreshing. Hannah seemed to be at easy telling him her darkest desires, and David admired her for that.

"But the black bag waste could have nasty things in it" David said concerned for her safety. "People put all kinds of non-recyclable waste in there. Sharp objects that could injure, used nappies and diapers which are filthy. I would have no control over what goes in with you."

"I realise that, David" said Hannah, "And I thank you for your concern, but trash does not get to chose what accompanies it".

David was unconvinced this was a good idea.

"What's more," continued David "the black bag waste gets unloaded at the incinerator. I was not able to stop you being scooped up by the tipper driver, when he loaded you with the recycling to be processed. I would hate for you to be burnt alive".

Hannah pondered his words of wisdom. Would there be a safer way, or would she have to go the whole way to continue her fantasy, even if it meant an one-way journey?

David's car arrived outside his house. "Here we are." David announced to his new, mostly naked guest.

The two of them entered David's home. "It is not much," said David, "but it is home".

Hannah was quite impressed. To have a large four bedroom house in London must cost a fortune.

David ran a bath for Hannah. "Here you are."

Hannah climbed in the bath, and the warm soapy water eased her bruised and aching muscles. The journey being compacted in a garbage truck and then mechanically sorted at the recycling centre had been fun, but it left her black and blue all over.

"Please join me, David," she said.

David reached for a soft sponge and soaped it, until soap bubbles ran down his arms. He gently rubbed the backs of her shoulders and down her back. It felt wonderful. She admired the way he was gentle with her, and she could feel he genuinely liked her.  Her ex-boyfriend Tony, had only played rough sex games with her, and this was a different style of care, and she admitted that she liked being this pampered.

David continued to soap her back with the soft sponge, and Hannah turned her body around to face him. "My front needs cleaning too," she purred. "Only don't use the sponge for these bits."

David dropped the sponge in the bath water, and soaped his hands instead. He placed his soapy hands on her shoulders and worked his way down to her breasts, which he caressed softly but firmly. It produced a bulge on him, and her tits too become erect too.

Hannah raised her arms so he could wash them too. Her body was getting quite slippery with soap.

Hannah just stood there letting his soapy hands wander wherever they liked. It was clear to Hannah, that David enjoyed giving lots of foreplay, for no one had ever taken such care and time over her.

Next David soaped her legs, and caressed her thighs. Hannah wondered what David preferred, her breasts or her thighs. As she thought this, her question was answered, as if David could read her mind.

He knelt down in the bath tub, and grabbing her buttocks, he pulled her towards his face.

"But you have not washed down there," Hannah panicked, for she knew that after repeated pleasuring herself, she must be covered in her love juices.

"I always use my tongue, on the delicate bits" reassured David "And you need not worry, I love your taste".

David inserted his tongue deeper between her thighs, and she stood her legs further apart so he could access her better.

David pulled harder on her buttocks, so he could stick his face and tongue even deeper. It was as if she was being eaten by a hungry animal that would not stop.

Hannah found her mind wandering to the devoured stories she had read on the Plaza, as she concentrated on the feeling his tongue was giving her as he lapped up all her dried on juices. He was definitely a passionate lover, and he desired her like she had never been desired before.

His tongue inched passed her labia, and up towards her waiting love button. He was indeed a skillful lover and one who knew a female's anatomy like the back of his own hand. Hannah smiled as she thought, even if David had been born a girl, he could not know where to please her better than he was doing right now!

Within moments of circling her love button in soft, wet, figures of eight, her head was spinning.

When she came, her knees gave way, and she sunk to kneeling in the bath tub, and the same height as David. She kissed him hard on the lips, that only seconds before had been giving her pleasure.

They never made it to the bedroom. He stood up, and helped her up also. Then he lifted her up in his big strong arms and hitched her onto his hips, as he took her deep, whilst in a standing position.

David was so passionate for her. She knew he would do anything she asked.

All she had to figure, was how to persuade him to bag her in the black bag waste.

For she did not feel worthy of such devotion.

However, David had fallen in love. For what Hannah did not know was, in his eyes, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Unlike Tony, David loved all of her.

Hannah had indeed been recycled.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 06:07:31 am »
There could well be a Part 3, or Part 4.

I shall have to see what DumpsterSlut wants next.

Her every wish and desire is my command.

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 03:37:29 pm »
That was super satisfying. I enjoyed David and Hannah getting fleshed out, and you've left it on a great note for future adventures.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 03:57:37 pm »
wow just wow i hope to see more of this it's brilliant polythen and dumpsterslut this is super good
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 04:27:19 pm »
Hi Malus_Infantia,

Many thanks for posting such superbly kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed Part 2, so much. Thanks for writing and saying so.

We are already discussing options for a Part 3, in view of the fact it has proved popular.

PWM

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 04:33:00 pm »
Hi Trash Girl,

Equally big thanks to you, for posting your kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it so.

We wanted to introduce something more erotic into this trashcan story, as Hannah and David explore their passions together.

DumpsterSlut has been such an inspiration, she should take all the credit.

PWM

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2018, 05:15:38 pm »
Thank you again so much for this story, PolytheneWrappedMe. When Hannah got trashed I don't think she'd had any idea that she would end up in the arms of such a wonderful, sensual man.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2018, 02:12:41 am »
Thank you very much DumpsterSlut. I always aim to please a girl.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2018, 02:14:31 am »
Here is Part 3 !

Pink is for Girls (Part 3)
MF, sexual, M/f, bagging and wrapping, garbage truck, compaction, dumping, waste transfer station, accident, chute, holding pen, conveyor belt, fear, rescue Cons XX

After their clean up, their passion knew no limits.

By now the bath water was getting rather cold, but that mattered not as David continued to explore Hannah's sexy body. He liked girls with some curves, and her curves aroused him again quickly.

"Now for your next orgasm, what shall we do?" teased David.

"I want more!" Hannah almost screamed. Her ex-boyfriend just used to penetrate her and roll over asleep when his job was done. David seemed to worship her body, and she did not want this to end so soon.

"What else can you do?" Hannah teased David back.

David began to massage her all over again. With each caress, her aches and pains from the being inside the garbage truck with the trash and getting processed with the recycle stuff were melting away.

Hannah and David become aroused once more.

This time, David felt a little bolder, and as he went down on her again, to Hannah's surprise, he inserted his right index finger deep into her love tunnel. Hannah moaned and bit her lip.

"Oh my!" she gasped.

Then David turned his hand over so that the soft underside of his finger, could stroke upwards in a 'come hither movement' as he made contact with the ridges of her G-Spot. At the same time, David skillfully continued to kiss the tops of her thighs, gently teasing her pussy lips with his soft mouth, and reaching his tongue for her clit a second time.

It was not long afterwards, Hannah squirted her love juices into David's waiting face. Hannah had never experienced female ejaculation before, and she was at first worried she might have peed herself.

David laughed as she shared her concern.

"Its alright, you can pee if you want to," David said, hinting that he wanted her to give him a golden shower.

Hannah relaxed and let it flow.

David enjoyed feeling her body hot fluid drench him, as it trickled all over his body. It was a good thing they were still in the bath tub, or there would have been a lot of cleaning up to do.

Wow that had been one hell of an adventure, and they had not even finished washing and got to the bedroom.

The two cleaned themselves and got out of the stone cold water.

Hannah shivered.

"I know just how to warm you up," said David, putting an immediate twinkle in her eyes as she wondered what else was in store for her.

David led Hannah to his bedroom and laid her on his bed. It had been a long time since any girl had laid there.

David went to a cupboard, and brought out a massive pile of 1100 litre shiny, black polythene bags, the type meant for large commercial bins. As David unfolded the bag, it seemed to Hannah to be never-ending, as David unfolded it, this way and that, to reveal a bag nearly 6' 6" (2 metres) long.

Hannah was amazed, for she had never seen a trash bag that large, it was truly huge.

"It can hold 242 gallons" David said "Easily big enough to swallow humans whole! Want to try?"

"YES PLEASE!!" said Hannah most enthusiastically.

"And they say size is not important," David sniggered.

Hannah lifted her legs off the mattress so David could slide the mouth of the bag up her legs.

The black polythene was of industrial strength, and it felt so heavenly against her skin.

Past her ankles the plastic "monster" slid up her legs. Hannah had read some Devoured Stories on the Plaza, and as David pulled the bag ever higher up her naked curves, it did indeed seem like she was being swallowed whole.

"Ohh, this feels so good David," Hannah cooed. She could not believe her love tunnel was already getting wet again, when she had only just finished playing a short time ago.

David reached her naked bum, which he held aloft to pass the bag underneath her. His strong arms lifting her with ease, as she continued entering the massive commercial bin liner, inch by inch.

Hannah wriggled some more, and it was now passed her torso and up to her neck, and her feet had not reached the bottom of the bag yet.

Oh my god, Hannah thought, it is going to eat me whole!

As David pulled the bag past her head, Hannah found herself in darkness, the black polythene was that opaque!

Unlike the pink bag that Tony had put her in, Hannah could no longer see out.

Hannah smelled the intoxicating new plastic smell that became more and more potent the hotter the polythene warmed up to the heat of her body. If she had been shrunk, she smiled to herself, this is the view that normal sized trash would get to see in a normal sized trash bag. Hannah was amazed by how easily she fit completely inside. "I am just a piece of trash now," Hannah whispered to herself. She did worry slightly. Could she trust David? After all they had only just met ?

But any doubts soon vanished as, to her surprise, he started gently stroking her naked body, through the thick industrial strength shiny black polythene. It almost did not feel right. Should trash enjoy such intense feelings as it is being trashed?

Then David started licking the outside of the bag, and his able tongue was forcing the smooth polythene against her clit once more. No one had ever given Hannah oral this way before. Was there no end to his talents?

"Oh no, not in a trash bag" Hannah faintly said to herself, as if she only half-heartedly wanted him to stop. "Oh David. you are turning me on again!"

Through the thick polythene that covered every inch of her, Hannah was being "processed" by something far more pleasurable than she could have dreamed.

"Oh no, trash should not feel this," Hannah quietly muttered, not that David took her inaudible pleas seriously. He knew Hannah's mind was deep in her own trashcan fantasy.

Not long after, Hannah came to yet another powerful orgasm, and literally saw stars, as she almost blacked out from the passion.

Inside the massive bag, it was red hot, and she dripped with sweat and cum. David helped her free. "So much for the bath, David" she mockingly teased, "I need another wash."

"That can be arranged," replied David.

"No! I am only kidding. I have to stop, or I won't be able to walk tomorrow." Hannah was almost too tired to carry on.

"That is okay, I can carry you to the dumpster just as you are! I am working a front loader tomorrow." David winked at her.

"Oh David," she sighed "Where have you been all my life?"

The two of them snuggled contentedly on the bed, and fell asleep.

The next morning they woke at 3am.

"I have to get to the council depot, to pick up the front loader", said David waking Hannah at this ungodly hour. "Come on, rise and shine sleepyhead, or you'll be late for your dumpster".

It is amazing what words will rouse (and arouse!) a sleeping babe.

David got dressed and carried Hannah downstairs, still bagged in her 1100 litre black bin liner.

Hannah noticed that the strong scent of the black polythene had transferred to her own skin, having laid there half the night, and now she, herself, smelled as if she was made of shiny black polythene. Umm, she inhaled the scent deeply.

David explained that he knew a full dumpster, which often had a half empty one next to it. Both would be filled of restaurant food waste. Nice and soft. (Hopefully not too many broken plates and drinking glasses!). He would have a full crew with him today, so he told Hannah it was important that she remained totally quiet and totally still as they moved her dumpster to the prongs of his front loader garbage truck. With luck they would empty the full dumpster first, so Hannah would have something soft to land on. But as he would place her in the top of a half-full dumpster, as it would be emptied, she would be buried underneath the bags she would have laid on. All being well, the plan was she would land on top of the full dumpster's contents, and then be buried alive under the remaining bags in the half-full dumpster.

Again, David would select a soft pack, so Hannah could survive.

Hannah already liked his plan!

Then David explained further what she could look forward to, and anticipate. He would put her in the dumpster around 3.30am. Hannah would then have around 2 1/2 hours to enjoy herself before collection time. Once collected, the trash would stay in the truck for a further 4 hours, being repeatedly compacted. As Hannah was one of the first pick ups, she would be pushed towards the rear of the front loader and away from the sharp edges of the packer blade. Then David would drive the garbage truck alone, having dropped off the crew back at the council depot. Finally, he would take the full garbage truck containing Hannah to the Materials Recovery Facility she had already been processed in earlier. Only, as commercial waste was not sorted by the customer, the factory would have to sort her waste slightly differently.

Firstly, it was far more automated. Instead of being picked up by a tipper operator and loaded into the sorting machine like last time; the front loader trucks unloaded at the transfer pit. Basically, each truck would reverse to a large pit, which was more like a chute to funnel waste down. David would open the rear of the front loader, and Hannah would tumble out the back of his truck and fall into the pit, along with all the contents of a complete truck. But the pit contained a conveyor belt, so hopefully Hannah would be taken away on the conveyor belt before she would be buried alive under 20 tonnes of waste.

There were a number of unknown "maybes" and "hopefullys" in what Hannah heard. She knew that the slightest mistake or accident meant certain death.

"Are you sure you want this Hannah?!" asked David one final time.

"I only have two questions," said Hannah, surprisingly calm. "First, how do I know you will collect me and not some other front loader, which has not been set to give a soft compact? And second, assuming all goes well, how do I escape disposal?" she asked.

David said "Well the first is easy. Each driver has a schedule of what route their garbage truck will take. I have been assigned Route K today, on which your dumpster is my fourth pick up. It is important for each driver to know the assigned route as it takes great practice to get my large truck into some small alleyways, and I have to know which dumpsters to collect and which ones to leave. The second is more risky. In theory, you should arrive at the manual sorting room, where I shall be waiting for you. If not, you might end up in a recycling pen. If that happens, then I'm afraid you would get baled and crushed with the rest of the recyclables."

Hannah thought for a moment. Baled and crushed sounded nice, albeit a tad too permanent. But she had gone through before, so she was sure she would be all right again. And besides, the way he talked about "the rest of the recyclables" as if she was just another one herself was such a turn on.

"I agree" said Hannah.

"I thought that is what you would say," David replied.

"You know me so well, my Cunnilingus King!" Hannah said with a big grin on her face.

So under the cover of darkness, a bagged Hannah was taken by David's car to the dumpster, and Hannah was loaded inside.

Hannah landed softly on the smelly bags of food waste. So far, so good, Hannah thought. She was already wet and excited by David's plan. If all goes well, I really want to treat him to something nice, she dreamed.

Then Hannah settled down inside the dumpster and pretended to be bagged waste.

Three orgasms later, a hot and sweaty Hannah heard men talking as they wheeled the dumpster next to hers over to the garbage truck. That part of David's plan had also worked. She heard the steel arms of the front loader engage the dumpster, and the sound of the truck's hydraulics as it lifted it high and emptied it. She even heard the sound of the heavy bags hit the steel floor of the truck. These would give her a soft landing.

Hannah got more excited as she knew her dumpster was next. Her heart was pumping, adrenaline raising her blood pressure. She felt the men move her dumpster, and the steel arms of the front loader locked her dumpster in an 'embrace' that gave her no escape! The dumpster was lifted off the ground, and although she expected to fall, Hannah did not expect it to be so high and so far. Her stomach turned over, like being on a speeding car racing over a hump backed bridge and Hannah became weightless as she plummeted to earth.

Had she not remembered to stay quiet, she would have screamed her head off!

With a thud she landed on the soft bags already in the truck, and moments later the rest of her dumpster's contents rained down on her. Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud. Quite heavy, almost knocking Hannah quite senseless.

Then, with David at the controls, the soft pack commenced, and Hannah was pushed to the rear of his truck. All the bags were forced around Hannah, and these cushioned her against the sharp blade, like her being surrounded by soft pillows. Pillows made of black polythene.

For the next 4 hours, Hannah listened to dozens of dumpsters being loaded inside her truck, and their contents joining her on her adventure. Each time the packer was activated, it squashed Hannah's naked and bagged body ever tighter.

Soon it became impossible for Hannah to move at all. It was lucky her hands were already on her breast and her clit, in the position she loved best for self-pleasure.

Now it was no longer possible to remove her hands from that position. It was like she was forced to carry on. The accusing words of the Mother Superior when Hannah was young, rang through her mind. Who cares, she thought, laughing to herself. If only the Mother Superior could see her now. She would probably call me a Dumpster Slut!

The packing continued and the soft polythene "pillows" started to burst all around her, as the garbage truck was getting more full.

Soon poor Hannah was covered in foul-smelling sticky juices. It matted her hair and she was unable to move to wipe it off. She closed her eyes, and wished she had not looked out from inside her 1100 litre polythene sack, that David had given her for her own protection. (Yep, David forgot to warn her about that. But in David's defence, he had never seen what happens to the bagged trash as it is crushed.)

The ordeal lasted and lasted. Hannah started to worry if she would survive this. But she heard the truck go on a longer journey and she knew David would be driving to the council depot to drop his colleagues off, and drive alone to the Materials Recovery Facility.

Sure enough Hannah heard the reversing beepers of the truck, as David manoeuvred it towards the pit. Then Hannah heard the round tailgate of the truck unlock, and she was pushed out the rear, as nothing but part of the front loader's payload.

If the fall from the dumpster into the front loader had been a long way down, it was nothing compared to the pit !

But in seconds Hannah found herself bounced on the rubber conveyor belt and swiftly taken inside to be processed along with the trash.

Hannah loved the automation of the whole process. Unseen by humans, she was treated as trash and nothing more.

Some trash had become stuck to her now sticky body, and the sorting machine thought she and the trash sticking to her was one and the same piece of trash and down she fell into a holding pen, awaiting the next conveyor to the baling machine, that would shortly be squashing her into a cube tied up with steel bands. There was no way she would survive that, and Hannah knew it.

"Help!" she screamed, and screamed, but no one heard her cries. Instead more trash that had been sorted carried on raining down on her, as her holding pen started to fill!

"Help! Help! Help!" Hannah continued. "David where are you? I am down here in a holding pen along with waste paper!"

The paper grew heavier and heavier as more of it landed on top of poor Hannah.

Meanwhile, in the Manual Sorting Room, David was expecting to see Hannah appear at any moment. David waited and waited, but there was no sign of Hannah!

The paper was now half way up the holding pen that contained Hannah. Hannah hit the wire mesh walls of the metal box that contained her. It made a noise and hurt her hands, but still no one came to her rescue. With how automated the whole process was, there was no need for anybody to be near the holding pens.

David started to worry that something had gone horribly wrong with the plan. Where was Hannah?!

As the minutes continued to tick by, both David and Hannah realised the urgency of their tasks. Hannah had to be rescued, and David had to find her.

The waste paper in the holding pen was now almost to the top, with Hannah buried beneath.

Then Hannah heard a beeping sound of the alarm on the holding pen next to hers. The holding pen, with all the aluminium cans inside, opened up and emptied its contents out onto the conveyor belt. They were whisked along the belt, past Hannah's holding bin, and up a ramp. At the end of the ramp, they all fell down and down into the powerful baler.

A horrible screeching sound was heard as the cans where flattened and baled.

"Oh my god!!" cried a petrified Hannah, this will be my end!

David gave up waiting for Hannah and dashed to go and find her. The factory supervisor was most reluctant to let David enter the area where the holding pens were, as it was fully automated and dangerous. David argued the point fiercely, but all the time, the clock was ticking and running out for Hannah.

David arrived in the basement to witness the aluminium holding pen was empty and its contents now just a cube of mangled metal.  I just hope she was not in there, David sobbed.

The plastics holding pen filled next, and before a stunned David could move an inch, it was sent into the baler, and both he and Hannah heard the plastic bottles all crack, and split open as they were baled next. "Oh how am I supposed to find her?!" David cried aloud.

Then he saw her in the waste paper holding pen. But it was too late, it was already full and it now needed to be emptied and baled, just like the aluminium cans and the plastic bottles.

Hannah screamed as her holding pen opened and emptied its contents out onto the conveyor belt. Once again, she was getting swept away, buried in a pile of paper and destined for the baler. Along the conveyor she went, then up... up... up toward the opening of the baler!

Just in time, David saw a red emergency stop button, and he pressed it. The conveyor ground to a halt. Hannah was saved.

I don't know who was more relieved, Hannah or David!!

David's tears turned to tears of joy, and he sobbed uncontrollably, having convinced himself he would never see Hannah alive again.

"What took you so long!" said Hannah once David helped her off the conveyor.

"Just don't go there Hannah," David replied, still in shock, "you might be confined to bagged in my bedroom for some months after this!"

"Suits me" said Hannah with one of her naughty smiles. David could not be mad at her, for she knew how to get her own way with him.

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2018, 05:19:52 am »
Thank you again for the story, PolytheneWrappedMe. I was really worried there when the other bins started emptying, knowing that mine would be next! ;) I'm so glad you were there in time to save me.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2018, 03:41:38 pm »
i was so worrid to polythen i can bare see hannah killed in the garbage now that she has found love with dear david thay fit eachother so well
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2018, 04:39:51 pm »
I always try my best to please my girl.

Her every wish, is my desire.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2018, 04:42:18 pm »
wait are your real names david and hannah ?  ???
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk