Author Topic: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe  (Read 15035 times)

PolytheneWrappedMe

Pink Is For Girls  by DumpsterSlut and PolytheneWrappedMe
Solo-F, dumpster, bag, hide, caught, M/f, tied, gagged, bagged, left, collection, garbage truck, mast, compactor, recycling centre, process, conveyor belts, rescue, erotic.  Cons/reluctant XX

Tony could never understand his girlfriend, Hannah. She was submissive by nature and he did not mind tying her up, and gagging her.

The truth was it allowed her mind to think of herself as an object, and to have no say in what he did to her. It was as if her strict upbringing would not allow her to enjoy orgasms. Nice girls don't, the Convent Mother Superior had told her once, when she had been caught playing with herself. Left outside naked, and humiliated so that other girls could laugh at her; it had been enforced at an early age for nice girls not to.

But she could not help herself. She loved the high her orgasms gave her. Hannah knew playing with herself was sinful; but if she had no control, it was not her fault she kept having them.

Hannah also had a bit of a polythene fetish. She had not known this at first. But whilst putting the trash out in the Convent as a young girl, the heavy trash bag, had rubbed against her naked leg, as she pulled it out of the bin, and dragged it to the dumpster.

As time went on, she got to imagine how she might feel sealed in polythene, and dragged to a dumpster. It would get her out of those nasty sports lessons with that bitch of a teacher, Sister Rosa.

Now years later, those same feelings she had as a young girl, flooded back to Hannah. Tony was her first boyfriend, and like all girls (and all boys, for that matter), she had worried whether he truly loved her. After all, who loves trash? Hannah said to herself that she must be trash, since she had these strong and powerful desires, and she had always been told it was naughty.

One morning, Hannah woke to the sound of the garbage truck. Blurry-eyed she went over to the bedroom window and peered out into the semi-darkness of the street outside. She could see the massive lorry coming down the street, pausing to stop briefly at the houses, to pick up the pink bags of recyclable waste and black bags for general trash.

It was a split packer, rear loader. A smaller compartment for recyclables and a larger one for general trash. The men grabbed the trash bags placed by the residents at the kerb, and they were flung inside the garbage truck. The truck would make several stops, until the rear hoppers were quite full, before one operator would start the compactor, and the hopper contents would disappear inside the truck.

One of the garbage collectors looked up at her bedroom window, and Hannah darted back behind the bedroom curtains, afraid she had been seen looking out at them, for her right hand was between her legs, softly caressing her love button, which was already rather wet.

Tony awoke. "Come back to bed, love" he called to Hannah. "What are you doing up at this hour, it is still dark outside?"

"Nothing" replied Hannah, red-faced. She wondered if Tony had seen her touching herself as she looked out of the window. How would she explain that, if he asked? She realized she had better not do it again, or else he might get suspicious.

Hannah climbed back into bed, and laid there as motionless as she could whilst dreaming of being trash. Once she was sure Tony was sleeping, her hands wandered down her body again. She juddered and gasped when her orgasm hit, and this woke Tony again.

"Are you having a restless night, hun?" he asked.

"No, just struggling to sleep," she replied with a half-truth.

As her trash fantasy grew, Hannah found herself looking at garbage trucks more closely. She would go during her office lunch break to seek out dumpsters and peer into them, visualizing being inside one herself.

One dumpster she found she kept an eye on all week. She noted the trash collection day, when a front loader would lift the dumpster off the ground, and upend it over a hatch in the truck's roof, where the trash simply tumbled inside. Wow she thought. If I was inside a dumpster, the garbage man would not even see me fall inside his truck!

Making sure she avoided pick up day, for she did not want to be killed, Hannah would often hide inside her favourite dumpster. She would bring a sports bag filled with large shiny, black polythene bags, and once inside she would strip naked, just like she had been made to do at the Convent, and put her clothes into the sports bag. Then she would climb inside the trash bags and pretend she was just part of the dumpster's contents.

At first, the smell repulsed her, but the way she figured, trash does not chose where it goes. So in she went!

Feeling the polythene all around her was the best sensual thing she had experienced against her skin. It felt wonderful.

After pleasuring herself, whilst bagged inside the dumpster, she would climb out of the trash bags, and leave them all hot and sweaty with the rest of the trash, and she would recover her sports bag, and dress back into her day clothes.

Then back at the office, Hannah would use the showers, and wash all evidence of her body scent and her trash odour away down the plug hole. No one even seemed to notice she had been gone.

Each day, this became Hannah's new routine. She'd never had such sexy lunchtimes!

But one day, as she was laying bagged inside her dumpster, someone came to dump trash. Lots of it, and right on top of her.

She tried to remain as quiet as she could, for the last thing she wanted was to be caught half-naked playing with herself inside a garbage dumpster with all the bagged waste. However, one heavy bag landed right on her face, and she could not help crying out.

She had been found. And just like at the Convent, it was humiliating. The police were called. They wanted to charge her with trespassing and being naked in public. It was all in the newspapers and she lost her job.

Tony was furious. They needed two incomes to pay the bills. How were they to manage?!

"The way I see it, we only have enough money for one person to live here. You will have to go!" Tony barked.

Tony grabbed her, and bound and gagged her as normal. But then he grabbed a large pink polythene bag, used for the recyclable waste.

"You want to be trash?" Tony asked. "Well you are trash. This bag has air holes in it so it does not burst when crushed inside the garbage truck. I would not want you to suffocate and not enjoy your ride."

Hannah shook her head violently from side to side, protesting at the thought of being dumped this way.

"What is that?" Tony asked his gagged girlfriend, who was unable to speak for herself. "You probably think that pink bags are only for recyclable waste, and you know what, hunny? That's true. I don't want you anymore, but perhaps someone else would want to 'recycle' you into their girlfriend, so it is not right I put you in a black sack. Those items only go to the council's incinerator."

Hannah continued to shake her head in protest.

"But don't worry, hun. After all, pink is also for girls." Tony laughed, and the next poor Hannah knew she was bagged, taken downstairs, and carried out to the kerb for collection the next morning. Alongside her pink bag were several black bags.

Tony did not even say goodbye, for who talks to trash?

The garbage truck was late arriving the next morning, and it was starting to get light outside.

Hannah watched the garbage truck approach. Bound and gagged, she could neither move nor cry for help. But at least Tony was right, the air holes in the pink bag had allowed her to breathe.

Hannah noticed the driver of the garbage truck had no helpers with him today. He had to both load the trash and drive the truck. That, she realized, was why he was late. At least he will see her and save her. If he had arrived on time, it might have been too dark out for him to notice her.

When the garbage man moved the black bags next to Hannah and tossed them in the large hopper for general waste, he saw Hannah, sitting there bound and gagged, bagged up in her pink recycling bag.

"What have we here?" teased the garbage man. "Recycling waste?"

Hannah shook her head to confirm she was not.

"Well someone clearly thought you were when they bagged you like this! I am sorry, I have to collect every bag I see, it is in my contract. I could get fined if I miss a bag."  He said.

Hannah tried to thrash about, but her bonds were too tight.

The garbage man lifted Hannah up in his big strong arms and carried her to his truck. He gently placed her in the small hopper for recyclables, then went around to get into the cab of the truck, and drove off.

Hannah could not believe it. He had actually collected her as recycled waste and now she was sitting in the hopper of a rear loader garbage truck, taken away with the trash. At least he had not compacted the waste.

Hannah's struggles had managed to free her bound arms, and she placed her right hand between her legs and her left hand on her breasts as she began to rub both. All night long she had pictured this moment and now it had arrived. After eight long hours sitting by the kerb, with the bagged waste, her sexual frustration at the anticipation of the arrival of the garbage truck was just too strong and she realized that she suddenly cared more about her enjoyment than about escape.

Unknown to Hannah, the garbage truck driver could see her wriggle and move, as she caressed herself inside her pink recycle bag, on the CCTV camera that was above each hopper.

How strong he must be, Hannah thought, he lifted me as though I was as light as a feather. Now he has put me where I want to be, in the hopper of his garbage truck.

The garbage truck driver had thought he had witnessed most things in life, but this was a first! Who could have imagined that he would ever see a girl getting off in the hopper of his truck?

He stopped the truck, picked up several more bags, and walked to the rear of the truck.

Hannah stopped playing with herself as soon as she saw him.

"Well you are obviously enjoying your ride, miss," he said.

Hannah blushed.

"Here. Have some more bags!" he said as if he was being helpful, to aid her trashcan fantasy. He threw a few pink bags on top of her, got back into his cab, and drove the truck onward again.

Hannah realised he was playing along with her fantasy. How sweet, she thought, someone actually understands me.

"Oh I am being dumped with the trash in a garbage truck," Hannah said to herself "Oh no. I am being buried alive." she pretended to complain. This was like the dumpster only 100 times more frightening and exciting. What would he do with her? Her mind raced, and her heart skipped a beat.

On the screen in the cab, he could see Hannah in the hopper, and he witnessed her orgasm. It was almost impossible for him to carry on his duties with a sexy babe like that in his truck. He longed to make her, his.

He stopped the truck again, operated a switch on the side of the truck, and went to grab some more trash bags.

He dumped some black bags in the large hopper for general waste and some more pink bags in the small recycle hopper. The hoppers were was getting quite full.

Underneath the bags, Hannah was having a whale of a time. She had already had one powerful orgasm, and was well on her way to her second when the next lot of bags hit her. However he said a few words which left her horrified.

"I have set the packer on its softest setting." Then without any further warning, the packer descended and scooped her up, along with the other pink bags. She found herself squashed into his truck.

"I am sorry," he said speaking into the empty recycling hopper that had contained Hannah, "I could not fit any more bags into the hopper, and by the look of things you might enjoy the rest of your trip in there anyway."

Hannah had no idea what he meant. Half of her wanted to kill him for compacting her as trash, but the other half wanted to thank him for the packer had indeed been gentle and, to her surprise, nothing had broken. Hannah was sure if he had not done so, she would be dead by now. Perhaps he did want to save her after all.

For hours and hours, Hannah rode inside his truck, being pushed back further and further inside.

It was not long, before her second orgasm hit, measuring 9.9 on the Richter Scale, as her world was well and truly rocked to its foundations. The tight enclosure, being bagged in polythene, being treated as trash, and being part of the contents of his truck, was all she now desired. She hardly cared what would happen to her once the truck reached its destination.

Hannah imagined the people walking by the truck, oblivious to her plight. They would not know she was in there, and as they heard its hydraulics keep squashing her ever tighter, none of them would care. To them, she was just trash.

Hannah was dripping in sweat, from her powerful orgasms. At least in here no one could see her play with herself, she thought. She was free to do whatever she liked, and she liked this a lot !

The truck finished its route and then went on a long drive to the Materials Recovery Facility. Once there, the truck driver opened the rear tailgate of his garbage truck and the ejector plate pushed Hannah and the rest of the recycle trash out the back. Hannah fell onto the Tipping Floor, just one pink bag among thousands of identical ones.

Before the driver could rescue Hannah, a large tipper truck, scooped her bag up and dropped her onto a conveyor belt to be sorted! The driver was horrified, but before he could think of anything to do or say, it was too late. Hannah was whisked away, and no one noticed her as she fell inside a rotating trammel and sharp spikes tore open her bag so she could be processed.

The other bags were all ripped open too, and Hannah found herself rotating in a large steel drum. She banged her head, arms, and legs as she tumbled around. The machine did not know she was human. The machine was not required to think, it was only required to sort.

Small items fell through holes, but none were human sized, so Hannah continued her journey.

Onto another conveyor belt she fell, and she was passed under a belt of electro-magnets which caused all the tin cans with her to stick to it and be taken away. Hannah was not made of steel, so she remained on the conveyor belt.

Next an eddy current removed all the aluminium cans, and Hannah narrowly missed having one hit her in her face as it flew through the air and was collected by the machinery.

Then Hannah bounced over paddles and cold air was blown over her naked body, chilling her and making her nipples stand erect, as she shivered. This removed all the waste paper.

Lastly all the plastic bottles fell into hoppers, leaving just Hannah and a few other oversized recyclables naked and still on the conveyor belt.

It was lucky really that the machinery had not thought she was steel, aluminium, paper or plastic, for each of these waste streams ended up being sent to separate bailers that would have squashed Hannah to death before binding her in a bale, destined for a factory to be made into some sort of newly recycled products.

Instead, Hannah was delivered to the sorting room and into the safe strong arms of her garbage truck driver.

"I think we had better get you home miss", he said to a much-relieved Hannah. "Afterwards, I can run you a hot, soapy bath for you to relax in."

As he offered Hannah his coat to hide her nakedness, he whispered to her "I hope you enjoyed your ride. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship of trash collection and compaction. Did I tell you, I enjoy giving oral sex?"

Hannah blushed, embarrassed and excited. In truth, she was starting to wish that Tony had dumped her years ago, if this was to be her new future! She couldn't imagine what the truck driver might have in store for her, but at this point, she didn't care. She was his recycled trash to do with as he pleased, maybe even if he were to someday decide to put her out with the black bags of regular trash.

But until then, it was like her ex-boyfriend Tony had said... pink is for girls.

-----

This story was inspired by these two videos :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTpRUXS2wmA

Although, I changed the sequence so that the ride was longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfVX7MYb-Qc
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:14:21 am by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: An adventure for girls. NEW STORY by DumpsterSlut & PolytheneWrappedMe
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 10:33:11 pm »
this was a cool story thanks for making it you two
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 11:03:57 pm »
Glad you liked it. Thanks for posting your kind feedback.

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:59:48 am »
Many thanks again for the story, PolytheneWrappedMe! In all fairness, this one should really be credited mostly to you. All I did was make some slight revisions... and get bound up in the trash, of course! ;) Here's looking forward to next time...

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 11:22:37 am »
My pleasure DumpsterSlut !

Thank you for the inspiration and for your help. You are very kind.

I'll have a think about a possible Part 2.

Please feel free to send me a message to tell me what you desire. I would love to make all Hannah's dreams come true.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 12:45:20 pm »
id love to see more of hannah too and what her new speacial one will do with her
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 01:51:26 pm »
Part 2 written, and sent for "approval".

I might have to write a Part 3 or even a Part 4.

It depends on how well the Plaza audience likes the story so far.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 02:14:54 pm »
yay can't wait to read it you two if you wanna you can make a large story about me too
TRASH GIRL

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 02:28:06 pm »
Another fine addition to the pile of trashcan tales. You two work well together - and I quite enjoyed it (even though it had a happy ending =P ).

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 03:52:23 pm »
Hi Trash Girl.

I am not splitting up your story partnership with your co-author Fordman.

Whilst I am sure you are very nice. DumpsterSlut is the girl for me.

PWM

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 03:59:31 pm »
Hi Malus_Infantia,

Thanks for posting your kind feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the story.

I could not possibly spoil the surprise by telling you how the story ends. Firstly, I have not written it yet, so even I don't know how it ends. Secondly it may be happy (I know Trash Girl likes happy endings), it may be more final (I like, yourself, prefer a "true-life" ending, as it adds realism) and others might prefer an open ending so they can make their own choice.

I will let DumpsterSlut chose, as she is my inspiration.

PWM
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:59:40 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 04:06:41 pm »
Oh - for sure ^.^

The "happy ending" comment was me just being cheeky, and was in no way intended as a criticism of the work. Nor was it intended as me trying to insert my preferences into how the tale unfolds, as authors, your vision is really the only one that matters. Regardless of where you two go with it - I will be happy to read it.

xo
malus

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 04:44:43 pm »
PolytheneWrappedMe i understand that but im saying if you wanna use me as a charcter you can
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2018, 06:58:10 pm »
Thanks Malus_Infantia.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2018, 06:58:43 pm »
Cheers for the offer, Trash Girl.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk