Author Topic: Long Time Bound by Steve Spandex  (Read 9931 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Long Time Bound by Steve Spandex
« on: January 28, 2016, 08:56:17 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound.html
Sbm; M/f; F/mf; spandex; catsuit; hood; cuffs; gag; tape; rope; caught; tease; bond; stuck; true; nosex; cons/reluct; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound2.html
Solo-M; FFF/m; spandex; catsuit; bond; rope; chairtie; gag; bfold; hood; handcuffs; demonstration; captive; reluct/cons; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound3.html
F/m; FFFF/m; F+/f; spandex; catsuit; nylons; bond; armbinder; rope; gag; hood; tease; torment; straps; cupboard; encase; stuck; cons/nc; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound4.html
F/m; F/fm; bond; tape; nylons; encase; gag; cocoon; darlex; sleepsack; straps; mast; sex; climax; cons; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound5.html
FF/m; FF/fm; basement; dungeon; bond; rope; tape; bfold; gag; spandex; captives; struggle; tease; tricked; cons/reluct; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/longtimebound6.html
FFF/m; F/fm; basement; dungeon; bond; rope; tape; bfold; gag; spandex; captives; struggle; crotchrope; tease; video; climax; stuck; cons/reluct; X

http://www.selfbound.net/storieslr/longtimebound7.html
Sbm; spandex; catsuit; pantyhose; rope; cuffs; gag; blindfold; hood; chairtie; caught; F/m; tease; bond; Sbf; tape; cuffs; mistake; stuck; cons/reluct; X

http://www.selfbound.net/storieslr/longtimebound8.html
MF; challenge; Sbm; spandex; catsuit; rope; handcuffs; gag; blindfold; hood; F/m; tease; bond; mast; denial; climax; true; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 11:50:01 am by Gromet »

Offline Oompah

Re: Long Time Bound by Steve Spandex
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 06:28:09 pm »
I really enjoyed this story. You tantalisingly state that the "bare bones" of the story are true, but the rest is fiction. I wonder where the bare bones end and the fantasy flesh begins? To me the basic story is that three women from your work tie you up encased in spandex in your house on two occasions, which is already very exciting, but is the involvement of the hot Slovakian receptionist true? And Amanda's invitation to try her out after leaving you all night and half a day - is that true?

Whatever, it's a great story, and I hope there's a follow up.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:58:15 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 06:42:08 am »
Hi

All the characters in the story are based on real people, and certain aspects of the story did indeed take place.
As for which parts are true and which just a product of my over-active, bondage obsessed imagination?....I couldn't possibly divulge that sort of information!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:58:29 am by ElectroPainLover »
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

houdini

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 09:27:22 am »
it was thoroughly enjoyable, as nothing in it was beyond the realms of possibility. In fact for such longish story there wasnt much packing out in it.

I for one cant wait for the sequel with Amanda...............

houdini
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:58:45 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 02:19:21 pm »
Hi there Steve, just wanted to say "Hi" and that I enjoyed your tale very much.
Emma xx
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:58:58 am by ElectroPainLover »

Marko Ramius 73

Re: Long Time Bound 2 by Steve Spandex
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2016, 07:15:27 pm »
I liked the second part of this story and would like to read continuation! Maybe with a bit bondage of the ladies  ;) Even this section of the gromets plaza focuses more on selfbondage.

Bye

Christian

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 05:30:50 pm »
Thanks for your comments Christian

You may like to know that Long Time Bound 3 and 4 are coming soon.

Steve
There is no cure for Merinthophilia. Once you've got it, you're stuck with it for life.

jasonammzb4

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 12:27:52 am »
Hi Steve

Love your story

Love to chat further sometime if you were interested?

What were your captors wearing?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:59:11 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline Oompah

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 08:30:13 am »
I thoroughly enjoyed the latest episodes. It has a lot to do with the long term inescapability of the situations. Thank you for writing them!

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2016, 06:04:53 pm »
Excellent! The bondage is of course why we're here and Steve never fails to satisfy on that front, but the use of language (what a vocabulary you have!), subtle humor, and top flight editing make this series a delight. Thank you Mr Spandex. Writing like this is why I come to the Plaza.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:59:29 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 05:27:58 pm »
Hi Max

Glad you like the story and my style of writing.

I always try to use the English language to the best of my ability, as I hate using the same word over and over again. Writing in what is effectly a limited field (i.e. bondage), it gets difficult sometimes to think of new ways of saying the same thing (e.g. 'she was tied up'). So, for example,  rather than use the word 'bound' time after time, I'll use tied, tethered, fettered, manacled, shackled, restrained, immobilised, trammeled, encumbered etc. etc., which I think makes reading more interesting. (Not everyone would agree with this)

According to the Global Language Monitor website, there are an estimated 1,025,109.8 words in the English language (how you can have .8 of a word, I'm not sure), and my aim is to use the lot! (Well as many as possible, anyway).

Regards

Steve
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 12:59:42 am by ElectroPainLover »

Offline sityed

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 08:22:09 pm »
Love your stories....especially the one with Cindy tied to you.....

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 05:52:03 pm »
Thanks Sityed

There are a couple more episodes in the 'Long Time Bound' series already written, which I'll be sending in for publication shortly.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2017, 10:15:44 pm »
These just keep getting better and better. Again, I'm in awe at your use of language, and the editing is first-rate. The plot is well used - selfbondage enthusiast is caught in the act - but there are enough twists to keep it interesting and, to be honest, I never tire of that timeworn but fun story idea. The descriptions of the ropework are outstanding; enough info to convey the picture without getting carried away with the details. An all-round excellent tale.

Thanks Steve. You've become one of favorites here and I'm always glad to see a new one from you.

Max

Offline Steve Spandex

• Bound & Gagged
  • Spandex Bound
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 06:24:59 pm »
Thanks for your kind words Max

I'm currently working on Long Time Bound 10, with an idea in mind for number 11, so there are a few more to come in this series yet.

Steve

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk