Author Topic: Kiss the Girl by hollow well  (Read 5372 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Kiss the Girl by hollow well
« on: December 23, 2015, 09:27:12 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

Part 1: http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/kissthegirl.html
Solo-F; FF; bar; meet; emb; piercing; date; movie; kiss; first; incident; machine; rom; cons/reluct; X

Part 2: http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/kissthegirl2.html
FF; FF/ff; bedroom; chast; electro; chains; cuffs; bond; kiss; denial; experiment; blackmail; rom; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:35:30 am by Gromet »

iceman

Re: Kiss the Girl by hollow well
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 09:42:45 pm »
So when is part two?

hollow.well

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 04:12:02 am »
Part 2 is written, but not yet submitted. I'm making a few edits, still...

Soon!

And thanks for your interest! It inspires me to take action!

hollow.well

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 10:23:52 pm »
Excellent news, looking forward to its eventual publication. All the best for 2016, btw ;-)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:37:41 pm by absolutist »

hollow.well

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 05:10:27 am »
Thanks, absolutist! Happy 2016 to you as well! I hope that you find some time to write too! I am nervous about whether the story will continue to entice and not simply become boring. I like it to move slow, but maybe it is moving too slow. We'll see. I've been brushing up by rereading my inspirations lately. Oh! Look! Here's one:  http://www.jg-leathers.com/Fiction/Page-012%20FS-002%20AUL-1-2.htm

hollow.well

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 04:03:41 pm »
Thanks a lot, I shall blush ;-) That story has been written a long time ago and I'm flattered that you profess to be inspired by it. I still harbor the fantasy to revisit it one day but somehow doubt I'll like what I find when reading it again... Meanwhile, the daily grind remains hardly conducive to creative endeavors of any kind.
Regarding slow movement: As long as there's a discernible direction or some kind of (even hidden) goal a story moves toward, I don't think pacing is a major problem. It's only when stories start floundering that I fear they might sink ;-)

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 09:43:11 pm »
Hooray for science! I'd be interested to read the journal where the results of this particular area of research will be published ;-) Hopefully, the experiment won't have to be terminated prematurely before it has a chance to produce the desired results – whatever they may be. Indeed, it should probably be extended to additional test subjects to statistically validate its findings. Therefore: Kiss the girl some more ;-)  Can we hope for part 3?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 06:06:14 pm by absolutist »

hollow.well

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 03:49:21 am »
I have plans for part 3. (Actually, I have plans for >10 parts.) The writing is going slow at the moment. The story for part three feels a little slow-burn. Screws will be tightened very slowly. Unfortunately, writing goes slowly too. I saw this quote on Caitlin Keirnan's blog today:
“I write so slowly that I could write in my own blood without hurting myself.” ~ Fran Lebowitz

Yep. That is how it's going. Part three should touch on more details about the experiment and its dangers.

Thanks for commenting! Comments inspire authors to write more!

hollow.well
http://keysong.blogspot.com

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 06:24:28 pm »
Wow, a plan spanning >10 parts, something to look forward to, even if the writing going slow at the moment. I suppose it's safe to assume that you're still writing a lot faster than I ever did. I could not even begin writing in my own blood since it would have dried a long time before I even managed to pen a single word ;-) 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk