Author Topic: Quick survey for my first story  (Read 4170 times)

DumpsterSlut

Quick survey for my first story
« on: September 03, 2018, 11:11:39 pm »
So, over the years I've started writing a whole bunch of trashcan stories of my own, but I haven't gotten around to finishing any. I'd like to give writing a whole one a try and figured I'd ask the folks here what sort of thing they might like to see! Here's a few questions and some options, please reply with which of the available answers you'd like to each question and I'll see if I can write a story that matches. No promises or specific timeframes (again, I've not had any luck finishing any so far!) but I'd like to try.

Question 1: What are the characters sexes?
Options: F/f, M/f, F/m.

Question 2: How should the characters be related?
Options: Lovers, ex-lovers, siblings, friends, strangers.

Question 3: What is the trash's attitude?
Options: Consensual, reluctant, non-consensual.

Question 4: What is the trasher's attitude?
Options: Unaware, aware and being sexy, aware and being mean.

Question 5: Where should the story start?
Options: A house, an apartment, a public place, a transfer station.

Question 6: Where should the story end?
Options: The same place it started, a garbage truck, a landfill, an incinerator, a shredder, a compost heap.

Question 7: How should everything turn out for the trash?
Options: Safe and sound, scared but unharmed, bruised and battered, trashed forever.

If all goes well and people vote on some of these, I'll write up a story to match as closely as possible and then put up another survey possibly with some additional or alternative options.

PolytheneWrappedMe

Re: Quick survey for my first story
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 01:06:26 pm »
Hi DumpsterSlut,

These are very good questions.

To everyone in the audience, it might be different. Ask 10 people get 10 different answers. Ask 100 people get 100 different answers.

The best advice I can give, is write from your heart. If it does not thrill you, how will it thrill others.

I think all the trashcan enthusiasts here, will be simply pleased to read new stuff from a new author.  Welcome !!

But if you want my vote: Then Q1 F/m, Q2 ex-lovers, Q3 consensual, Q4 unaware, Q5 a transfer station (is a very original START to a story !), Q6 shredder, Q7 trashed forever.

I hope that helps. I suspect the vast majority will violently disagree. I think the majority like a happy ending. I just find it hard to write that way, myself, for trash never comes back. It is a one-way trip. But the beauty of writing your own fiction, is anything is possible. Just enjoy.

Good luck. Hope to read your story soon.

PWM

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 03:44:06 pm »
Welcome to the forum DumpsterSlut.

PWM makes a good point about writing from the heart. I think the majority of stories written are specifically to the interests of the author. We all have our own variations of how we like our trash, some are more into the bagging aspect, others like to see compactors and garbage trucks in use. I find I write best when it's based on things that get my juices flowing. That's just me personally though, other writers may be different.

To answer your very interesting and appealing survey:

1) F/f or M/f, always keen on a female "victim"

2) M/f ex lovers, F/f ex lovers or friends

3) Non-consensual

4) Aware and being mean

5) House/Apartment or Public Place

6) Garbage truck or landfill

7) Trashed forever

Good luck in writing your story.

Offline slider142

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 10:47:55 pm »
Hi DumpsterSlut!

When I read stories, I most enjoy these choices:

1) F/m

2) Friends or lovers in a cuckold or chastity relationship

3) Consensual

4) aware and being mean/sexy

5) A house

6) a garbage truck or a landfill

7) bruised and battered or trashed forever

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 03:38:45 am »
Thanks everyone!

I've tried writing plenty of these stories "from the heart" but never found the motivation to finish them even though I wanted to. I'm hoping that if there are some people out there looking forward to it, maybe that will give me the extra push that I need.

Based on the votes here, I'm going to take a stab at writing a story with:

F/m, ex-lovers, consensual "victim", mean "trasher", starts in a house, ends in a garbage truck or landfill, trashed forever.

I'll see what I can do with those parameters and will of course post on the forums and submit the story to Gromet when it's done. If all goes well, I'll do another survey after that, but removing some of the options that were picked this time (and maybe adding some new ones) so that the stories end up having different elements from one another.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 09:36:57 am »
Good luck to you with your writing DumpsterSlut.

I always look forward to seeing new stories on here. I'm sure others will agree!

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 09:55:21 am »
Yes. I agree totally !  Great to have new stories to read. Yippee !

It is very "customer-focussed" to try to write what others desire to see written. Indeed, it is very commendable that you care so much to do that. But don't lose sight of your own wants and desires. It is all very well and good trying to please, but you have to please yourself also, or you will struggle to get the motivation to see it to completion.

You might be shy writing about your own desires, but you are in cognito and amongst friends who will not judge.

When I first came across this site, I could not believe there were others out there, that liked bagging and compacting, just like me. But then you count how many people are into this, and you quickly realise it goes into hundreds and thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands if everyone was honest enough to say.

Good luck. I wish you success.

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 01:56:07 am »
Thanks PolytheneWrappedMe, the first story is coming along all right so far. And as for writing from my own wants and desires, I'm also writing plenty of non-fetish fiction which does stem fully from my own ideas. This is just a fun diversion from that other writing and I decided I wanted to try taking a different approach in writing these (somewhat "customer-focused," as you called it). Thank you for your concern though; it doesn't go unheard.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 09:36:36 am »
No worries. The Plaza community is happy to help. Just ask.  Good luck.

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 10:28:53 pm »
So, over the years I've started writing a whole bunch of trashcan stories of my own, but I haven't gotten around to finishing any. I'd like to give writing a whole one a try and figured I'd ask the folks here what sort of thing they might like to see! Here's a few questions and some options, please reply with which of the available answers you'd like to each question and I'll see if I can write a story that matches. No promises or specific timeframes (again, I've not had any luck finishing any so far!) but I'd like to try.

Question 1: What are the characters sexes?
Options: F/f, M/f, F/m.

Question 2: How should the characters be related?
Options: Lovers, ex-lovers, siblings, friends, strangers.

Question 3: What is the trash's attitude?
Options: Consensual, reluctant, non-consensual.

Question 4: What is the trasher's attitude?
Options: Unaware, aware and being sexy, aware and being mean.

Question 5: Where should the story start?
Options: A house, an apartment, a public place, a transfer station.

Question 6: Where should the story end?
Options: The same place it started, a garbage truck, a landfill, an incinerator, a shredder, a compost heap.

Question 7: How should everything turn out for the trash?
Options: Safe and sound, scared but unharmed, bruised and battered, trashed forever.

If all goes well and people vote on some of these, I'll write up a story to match as closely as possible and then put up another survey possibly with some additional or alternative options.

Looks like it's too late for my vote, but my personal preference has always been 3: Consensual, 4: Aware and being sexy, and 7: Safe and sound. I know a lot of people enjoy stories that end in horrible fates, but I like stories that are sexier, and intimate, and not necessarily the final opportunity to enjoy being trashed :D

Shokolada

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 05:04:58 pm »
Hey shokolada- thanks for the input! Although I'm already in the process of writing this particular story, I'll keep your preferences in mind for the next one if you don't get a chance to vote in that poll either.

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 12:18:10 pm »
For me:

F/m, a wife or gf trashing the husband/boyfriend. 

Or my favorite is a cuckold scenario FM/m. 

From a dumpster/garbage can to truck, crushed inside. 

Or dumpster/garbage can to truck, mostly crushed to landfill then finished

Some scenario of the above.

Or maybe a wife/gf tired of her mans garbage fantasy, she turns him over to an ex gf of his...to be trashed.  As long as he (I) am at the mercy of a beautiful woman...its good.

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 04:45:33 pm »
Thanks alsrx700... based on what you've said, I think you'll quite enjoy the story I'm currently working on. :) I should be posting it sometime in the next week or two (probably two, since I think I'm going to write an alternate ending as well in addition to the main story).

DumpsterSlut

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 05:22:24 am »
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I am making wonderful progress on this story, it's just wound up being longer than I'd originally expected. I'll be posting it up on the forums here (and submitting it to be posted on the main trashcanstories site) once it's done, but that may still be a couple weeks off. This story is over 20,000 words long and looks like it is going to feature six potential endings, some of which are quite different from each other and including one "safe" ending for people who don't like their trash getting thrown out for good.

In any case... it's coming! (and so, by the way, is our trash! ;))

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk