Author Topic: My Own Private Dumpster  (Read 3324 times)

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
My Own Private Dumpster
« on: August 13, 2018, 04:36:41 pm »
Hello Gromet fans,

Sorry you haven’t seen a story from me for a while. I’ve been writing science fiction and trying to get paid for it, and erotica has has to wait. BUT... I’ve got a true story for you all from this weekend!

If you follow me on FetLife, you know my sweetie bought me a “dumpster” box a few years back, and when I recently moved I finally had a space to put it. It’s got a floor padded with foam in a trash bag cover, and a nice ventilation fan to keep those long stays comfy.

Yesterday after I’d shown her a *very* nice time (ahem), my sweetie decided to reward me by  ordering me into the dumpster, bagging me up to the neck, securing the bag with a metal collar, and dropping every trash bag we had on top of me before locking the lid.

(In this case, I refer to our prepared play bags. Shiny black trash bags stuffed with two pillows each. I think I have eight or nine of them now.)

I was pretty comfortable, and had a good flow of air. The dumpster isn’t completely light-tight, but the way the bags were piled on me, all light was blocked. There was no difference between my eyes open or closed, and any sound from outside was muffled. All I could feel was soft smooth plastic.

Needless to say, I was feeling great. Mostly I relaxed, but every so often I would squirm just a little so the bags rubbed in the right places. :) After a long time, though, I heard the key in the padlock and heard my sweetie lift the lid. I still couldn’t see anything. In a moment, though I could feel the heavy thuds of about 5 more bags dropped in on top of me, then hear the lid forced closed and re-locked.

At this point the dumpster was about as full possible. I was under a four foot layer of tightly packed bags, unable to move much more than a wiggle. And you might not think a pillow is heavy, but 20 or so on top of you and pushed down a bit makes for a lot of pressure. Unless I get even more creative one day, this is about it close to being compacted as I’m likely to get.

The extra bags interefered with my air flow, but by thrashing my head around I managed to shift them enough to get a little fresh air from the fan. It wasn’t much though, and my claustrophile kink hit full throttle!

I don’t know how much longer I was in there. I didn’t check the clock when we started, and it’s more fun not being sure. But I know the total time was more than an hour before she came back* and knocked on the lid. Still hard to hear her, but she informed me that before she let me out, she better hear some *very* happy noises. If she didn’t... she might not put me back in for a long long time. She’s a sadist in all the most fun ways!

I could barely move enough to manage a good stroke, but I finally got going nicely. At that point, the bags shifted a bit and my air flow disappeared. I still had a pocket to breathe from, but I wasn’t sure how long it would last me. I won’t lie: than turned me on more, and just a little later, I finished off loudly. She could easily hear my cries through all that bulk. She loves that.

Now, I had to call Red because I really was out of air. So she unlocked the top and shifted some of the bags around so I could easily breathe... then opened the side door and snuggled into the remaining bags with me for some sweet, attentive aftercare. Neither one of us really wanted out, honestly, but she’s a hardcore Pokemon player and a special game event was ending soon. After that scene, I could hardly deny her some Eevees.

I don’t have pictures of the scene, but as soon as I figure out how to post pictures here, I’ll do the ones I posted on FetLife of the box and another friend half-buried in the bags. Enjoy!

*My sweetie made sure she could hear me call Red from anywhere she would go. Play smart!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 05:40:12 pm by shokolada »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: My Own Private Dumpster
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:52:25 pm »
hey thanks for the irl topic of fun tim in a dumpster shololada hope to see more from you at one point
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 09:51:26 pm »
Hi Shokolada,

Nice to have you return to the Plaza. You were missed, dear friend !

Excellent story and superb photos. Cheers.

Good advice too, regarding air supply and safe word (plus helper).  Sadly we are not all so lucky. 99% of us don't even have a dumpster. LOL.

Have to make do with my 360 litre wheelie bin, and avoid collection days.....

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 12:31:20 pm »
Glad you had fun in your Dumpster with the Squishy's :) Hot :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 10:00:04 pm »
You are very lucky! Glad to see you had a very enjoyable time!

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 04:00:12 am »
hooo my !!!!!!.. i wish i was in there !!!.. and having you or her bagging my down collection and throw them inside while in !
you lucky !!! verry !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk