Author Topic: Shack by Zephyr  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Shack by Zephyr
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:18:43 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack.html
Solo-F; FF; roadtrip; handcuffs; exhib; M/f; truck; bond; toys; tease; naked; beach; buried; fpov; rom; oral; sex; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack2.html
M/f; fpov; roadtrip; truck; rom; bond; handcuffs; exhib; naked; rope; outdoors; spreadeagle; toys; tease; torment; oral; denial; multi-orgasm; pain; sex; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack3.html
M/f; fpov; roadtrip; truck; rom; bond; handcuffs; exhib; naked; rope; outdoors; spreadeagle; toys; tease; torment; oral; denial; multi-orgasm; pain; sex; cons; X

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack4.html
M/f; bond; rack; spreadeagle; teen; sex; rope; insert; force; tease; pain; cons; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack5.html
M/f; bond; rom; rope; cuffs; zipties; spreadeagle; sex; rape; extreme; exhib; outdoors; gag; naked; oral; clamps; cons; nc; XX

https://www.boundstories.net/storiessz/shack6.html
M/f; rom; bdsm; ravish; oral; sex; blindfold; latex; costume; cuffs;  outdoors; spreadeagle; display; strip; cons; reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 04:34:00 pm by teanndaorsa »

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Shack by Zephyr
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 08:41:18 pm »
Part 4 of this went up today. Parts 2 and 3, previously in one file, have now been split out.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 04:28:09 am »
Thank you!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 12:03:28 pm »
Very erotic, I especially liked the alternate darker version option.

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 12:22:47 pm »
How do people feel about the darker / lighter switch I bodged in? I was hoping it wouldn't detract from the flow of the story, but would be intuitive enough to use.

Offline Johnnyrockitt

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 10:43:53 am »
Loved your description of how the tied teen felt, through arousal and fear and pain. You can write more like this anytime, please!

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 07:55:44 am »
Thank you all for all your kind comments! There's two more parts I'm just about done with to complete the story. The last one is more tame and wraps things up but part 5 may be a match to part 4.

Teanndaorsa: I absolutely LOVED how you did the split. Just blown away how perfect it worked. Awesome job!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 10:38:41 am »
Just read/reread the first three parts, it's a fun adventure, can't wait for the other two. When I read certain stories I imagine things the characters could/should do, as if I were either writing them, or living them. This is one such story.

Jackie.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2020, 07:30:19 am »
A huge compliment as I've been s fan of your work for years and several of yours are among my very favorites! Thank you!

I'm intrigued: Where would you take the story? Maybe there's a chapter i/we have missed...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:43:50 am by Zephyr »

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2020, 12:01:54 pm »
Thank you, that's a wonderful compliment. I must say that I love the way you write, I get "into" meaning inside your characters, and I enjoy vicariously what they are doing.

I love the concept of getting dumped off someplace, it has been a theme in some of my stories, and several more that I'm working on, (on and off), that feel very erotic to me. I could envision a scenario where Tina starts off bound up in some restrictive and creative way, or perhaps just dumped off nude on the side of a desolate road through the desert by Shack. She could be wearing nothing at all, or a pair of cuffs behind her back, or whatever you thought might be fun and appropriate, but I could imagine myself being left abandoned for a time in a similar condition and left to fend for myself (helplessly).

Shack would come back and rescue her obviously, after some period of time had passed, but the sound of the dig diesel truck driving away as your left naked, cuffed and vulnerable on the side of the road would be nirvana to me. Maybe Tina would have to find her way to a nearby cave where some water was stored by Shack ahead of time, maybe even he might have to drop off his rig for some work afterwards and he then returning in a borrowed vehicle of some kind to rescue her after taking proper advantage?

It's just a little fantasy of mine, hope you like the idea, Jackie.

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2020, 07:07:01 am »
Gonna have to think on that. Stay tuned and thank you!

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 08:43:15 pm »
Part 5 up today

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2020, 09:25:40 am »
I loved the left helpless under the bleachers part, It's a great scenario, I just don't know if I would have the courage to try it out for myself.

Jackie.

Offline teanndaorsa

• Administrator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 04:34:11 pm »
Part 6 up today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk