Author Topic: looking ofr a tg story  (Read 2176 times)

Offline djxzinik

looking ofr a tg story
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:24:21 am »
hi guys i hope yo can help me, i'm searching for a story about someone that tells how he became to be a transgender without realizing it until the end, i'm pretty sure the story is named new bride but i cant seem to find it, i've been searching for it for a few weeks now

the story starts telling us how it started when his sister that was a fashon designer(i think, she designed dresses, specially weeding dresses) got into a car accident and couldn't model her dresses because of the accident, and she had no models to show off her designs, so they got him to dress as a woman  and model her dresses, then it continues on he gets a contract to do a photo-book for a year long making a follow up of a couple, and then he(now she) fall in love with the male model and then at the end he acknowledges he is a transgender and then they marry

i'm pretty sure the story is about 5 chapters and really long, also it supposedly takes place at the end of the 90's and the start of the 2000, also i remember that the protagonist male name was ken, and her female name was kim

any help would be appreciated

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
Re: looking ofr a tg story
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 02:25:48 am »
Hmm if you can't find it here maybe it is at http://www.fictionmania.tv/enter.html They specialize in TG/Transformation.

I did a quick search on the title and charachters you mentioned but nothing was a perfect match.

Offline djxzinik

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:15:03 am »
thanks loras pa6 the story isnt here, but i didn't think wherever else to search or ask, i'll see if there is a copy of the story in the site that you mentioned, but the first time i read it, it wasnt there so it might not be, but thanks a lot, any help is usefull

Offline djxzinik

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:29:07 pm »
well finally i found the story here is
https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/52004/modern-bride

Offline loras pa6

• Bound & Gagged
    • My Stories
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 06:51:50 pm »
Glad you found it. I didn't think about Big Closet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk