Author Topic: Got carried away - New Parts 4 and 5 now added !!  (Read 8035 times)

PolytheneWrappedMe

Got carried away - New Parts 4 and 5 now added !!
« on: June 22, 2018, 11:00:38 pm »
Got Carried Away
Solo-M, mast, befriend, hide, F/m, bagged, disposed of, compactor, garbage truck.

Having booked a luxury break away in the summer holidays, I was looking forward to a relaxing time, but perhaps maybe an adventure, if I was courageous enough.

I was booked into this 5 star hotel. All the hotel staff prided themselves on catering to their guests every need !  Nothing was too much trouble, was their claim to fame. Indeed it was why people went there, and paid the astronomical sums.

The hotel had a spa, hairdressers, tennis courts, five fine dining restaurants, billiards room, conference room, swimming pools. The hotel guests could be chauffeured about in limos, relax in the hotel gardens, or watch sports on the big screen telly.

I had timed my holiday, to coincide with the football world cup. Not deliberately, you understand, but it meant that hotel guests were often occupied for hours, so that other parts of the hotel complex were quiet, if not completely deserted. You could wander about, no questions asked...…   

Behind the scenes, the housekeeping staff (the maids) were kept very busy. The eight hundred guest bedrooms were well appointed and comfortable. Each room had a well-stocked minibar, which was replenished three times a day. The bathrooms had loads of towels, which were changed twice a day, and guests given supplies of sanitary bags, sewing kits, face cloths, face wipes. The maids also "turned down" the beds, while hotel guests went for dinner. So hardly three or four hours elapsed before the maids would do their next turn of duty. Of course, each visit also meant that the trash bins were regularly emptied from the bedrooms and bathrooms.

I was staying there alone, and I had taken some 1100 litre (240 gallon) black wheelie bin liners from home, so I could play with myself naked inside, pretending I was a bag of hotel waste. Naturally, I had to remember putting a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the bedroom door, so that I would not be discovered.

Much to my amusement, I read that on the back of the "Do Not Disturb" sign, the reverse read: "Please make up the room" and my mind wandered what would happen, if I had placed the sign the wrong way round, or some mischievous person had walked passed, and changed the sign over !   The maid would come bursting in to tidy the room, and find me stark naked inside a massive black bin liner and take me away as rubbish !!     That actually was not that beyond belief, as I was only 2ft tall, and the liner was nearer 6ft 6 inches.

One afternoon, I had placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, and played with the sanitary bags left for the female hotel guests. I inserted my cock, and rubbed it up and down inside the white plastic sanitary bag, which dreaming I was small enough to go inside, and be joined by an used tampon or used panty liner pad, only to be thrown away in the bathroom bin, and collected by a maid.

Unlike most guests, who barely noticed the maids, I made an effort to befriend mine. She was in her late 50s, and was almost a good three decades older than me, a young lad in his early 20s.

Being vertically challenged, I had struggled to open the door, when I arrived with my suitcase, and the maid, seeing me struggle, had helped me open the door. In such a simple act, which was all part of the guest experience, a friendship of sorts grew. I would always ask her about her day, and show appreciation at her work, and she would chat and talk as she cleaned my rooms.

The maids all pushed a hand trolley along. It was a huge wooden table on wheels, with shelves for the fresh towels, and guest supplies (i.e. the sanitary bags), and at each end of the trolley, hung a large polythene bag. A clear bag at one end, that she stuffed dirty laundry in, and a thick black polythene bag that the other end for the bedroom and bathroom waste. On average, it would take the maids, 10 to 15 minutes to clean each room, depending on what needed to be done. If she stripped down the bed linen, for example, that would take longer, and often involved her calling a colleague for assistance with the king-sized beds. All the maids also had a vacuum cleaner for the carpets.

Whilst each guest room was cleaned, the maids were told to keep the doors almost closed / ajar to deter other guests from snooping into rooms that did not belong to them. This meant that during the cleaning of each room, the maid was often inside the guest room, with the door nearly shut. So the maid would not see out into the corridor, where the trolley was left.

Whilst I know some readers would want me to explore the laundry bin, I was more interested in the trash. Both bags were around 5ft deep, but not very wide, no more than 1ft in diameter.

I had to know more !

Originally my questions, were more to help my fantasies. But the more I thought about it, the more I wondered whether this could be a real adventure.

So I lied and told her, that I was in the waste management business, and that I was interested in what the hotel did with its trash.

"You want to know about the trash, sir ?" she asked with a puzzled look. No one had ever asked about that before.

I explained that with eight hundred bedrooms and bathrooms to clear, that the hotel must produce tonnes of it daily. Not to mention the waste food from the restaurants.

"Oh no", replied the maid, correcting my assumption, "the restaurants produce no food waste, it is all EATEN by the mechanical bio digesters in the kitchens. The food is mixed and turned into waste water".

I took a mental note to myself, never to fall inside one of them. Unable to escape, and be mulched into liquid, as I was rotated and drowned.

"The bedroom and bathroom waste is collected and taken to the trash compactor in the basement" she continued.

"May I have a look ?"  I enquired, thinking if you don't ask, you don't get.

"The basement is off-limits to the hotel guests", she replied. Then seeing my disappointment on my face, she said "I suppose it would do no harm, you being in the waste business".

The maid led me to the good's lift and inserted her key to operate it. Straight away, I noticed, that without her help, I could not be able go here by myself; for I had no key of my own. The lift doors opened at the basement level, and the two of us walked over to the trash compactor. "We put the bags of waste in here", she said pointing to the open hopper, "press the green start button, like so" (activating the compactor's ram) and I heard it cycle and return the ram to the open position again. Naturally, being so vertically challenged, I did not see. I gestured, and she instructed me to climb up onto a ledge so I could peer inside. I did so, and she pressed the green 'on' button again, so I could watch it cycle again. It confirmed my thoughts that when stopped, the ram retracted and the hopper stayed open (to make a future escape possible).

I joked "Thank you for showing me, I just wish I could have a CLOSER look".

Stunned the maid replied "But sir, for you to have a closer look, you would have to get INSIDE the compactor !"

I laughed. She laughed.  She thought I was kidding. I was not.

"How often is the rubbish collected ?" I asked.

"Twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays" she replied. Today was Friday.

We walked back to my room. After she left, the visual image still potent in my mind, I replaced the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, got another 1100 litre black bin liner out of my suitcase, and jerked off for hours.

Then I hatched a plan. I would wait until the next morning, when the maid wheeled her housekeeping trolley along the corridor outside the guest bedrooms on my floor of the hotel, and I would sneak out of my room with a black polythene liner, climb up the wooden shelves (where the towels where) and jump inside the 5ft tall black trash bag hanging from the trolley. I would then use my own black bin liner, to hide under.

I barely caught any sleep that night, thinking it through in my mind. I would spend all of Saturday with the waste, and make my escape in the small hours of Sunday morning when no one would be around.

Right on queue, the maid arrived the next morning.

Stark naked, I quietly opened by bedroom door, and peered out into the corridor. There was her housekeeping trolley a few rooms away.

I picked up my black bin liner, which I intended to use as my camouflage. The way I figured, a black polythene bags inside, another black polythene bag would blend in and be unnoticeable. I hoped.

I quietly closed my bedroom door. There was no going back now.

I climbed up the shelves where the fresh towels were neatly folded, and onto the top level. I dangled my feet inside the trash bag, hanging there. It felt so blissfully naughty, yet erotic, as my skin touched the shiny black plastic. I left myself slide inside, and I quickly pulled my own black bin liner over my head and hid.

I was now part of the hotel bedroom and bathroom waste, destined for the trash compactor; but in order for the plan to work, I had to remain perfectly still and perfectly quiet. Just like trash does.

The maid came out of the room, carrying dirty towels and linen. These were rammed into the laundry bag, and fresh replacements selected and taken to the room. Then she returned carrying two waste bins, one from the bedroom and the other from the bathroom. These she emptied into the trash bag, without another thought. And the contents rained down upon me. Empty glass bottles from the minibar (ouch), plastic bottles, tissues, women's make-up face wipes, a small white sanitary bag, with what looked like a used tampon in, all folded up. Then she returned to the room, and switched on the vacuum cleaner, and cleaned the carpets.

Having finished, she merely wheeled the housekeeping trolley to the next guest bedroom and continued.

Every so many minutes, more and more trash was emptied on top of me. The maid clearly had no idea, I was there.

Trash from my own room was even dumped on top of me.

"Why that lad throws out these large black bin liners I do not know" muttered the maid, as these were inserted into the trash bag on top of me also.

At the next guest bedroom, some hotel guests walked passed the maid's housekeeping trolley, containing a hotel guest, in its trash bag. I froze in fear, of being discovered, and stayed as still as I could be. But I need not have worried, as they just walked passed uninterested. As I said, the maid's duties are ignored by the vast majority of hotel guests, except those of us interested in the subject.

More rooms were cleaned. More trash buried me alive. More people walked passed uncaringly. I knew I was trash, and this was where I belonged.

As the trash bag filled, so, from time to time, the maid pressed down on the pile of trash above me, with her hands. Although far gentler than the jaws of the compactor, it still made my heart race, as I pictured her using the weight of her body to compress me in the waste.

This went on for what seemed like hours, before she decided the trash bag could hold no more, and needed emptying !

I was wheeled to the good's lift, and down I went into the basement.

The previous time, it was as her friend. Now I was nothing more than hotel trash, to be discarded, crushed and disposed of.

She unhooked the bag from the trolley, used her strength to flatten the trash one last time, before tying the bag closed. I was now sealed inside !  How would I breathe ?

Then she hurled me into the trash compactor, pressed the green button, and the compactor did as it was programmed - its ram pushed me into the container; and she just walked away.

A little while later, ten other members of the hotel's housekeeping team, dumped their trash bags into the compactor too, and I was compacted ten more times.

I was becoming a solid block of waste.

The trashing continued throughout the afternoon, evening and until around 1 a.m. and all went quiet.

I struggled to escape, and I found I was stuck solid.  I kicked, wriggled and strained. But stuck I remained.

How stupid !  I thought. I had thrown away myself in the trash. How was I to escape ?

Would I end up in landfill or burnt in an incinerator ?!

Sunday dawned. Another 24hrs of trashing and compacting ever tighter. Unable to move, when would I be unable to breathe, I wondered ?

Although I was enjoying myself in there, as I wanked like no tomorrow. I did not want to die, and have no tomorrow.

Then I heard the garbage truck arrive. It lifted the contained holding me and the waste with ease, and I fell inside a new home. Only this one, had a habit of squashing things very flat !!

"That will do" I heard the maid say. "Get the lad out now."

A rather embarrassed me, was rescued, still naked and still bagged in polythene with the trash.

She paid the garbage truck man, to buy his silence, and wheeled me back to my room.

"As soon as I heard your bedroom door shut, I thought you were going to breakfast, but I did not hear you walk passed. I was going to say hello, but you were no where in sight. So I assumed you had gone back inside your room. But when I entered, you were not there. I found your kinky trash bags, and wondered about what you had said earlier. I dismissed the idea, that you had actually gone and got yourself trashed, but when I saw the bag on the trolley move slightly, as you breathed, I thought I would play along with you. I chuckled to myself as I squashed you in the compactor. I just hoped you would be okay. Naturally, this must never be spoken of, or I could loose my job."

So I, too, agreed to remain silent.

She did say, that if I wanted to be bagged and compacted as her trash, she would let me do it again !

As I left, the hotel manager came and saw me. "Was everything alright with your stay ?  We do like to pride ourselves on trying to cater for our guests every needs. Nothing is too much trouble."

Did he know also ?

It was all I could do to smile and try to keep a straight face.

"I think I will be back" I replied.

"Delighted", said the hotel manager.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:04:32 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
what a nice story i loved everything about it
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

Hi Trash Girl,

Cheers for your kind comments. I am delighted that you liked my story so much. Thanks for posting your feedback.

I might write further parts to this story (Part 2 or even a Part 3) if the audience likes this and there is a demand for more.  It is hard to cover this subject in different ways that might be something new.  But anyone can send me a personal message if they have any suggestions. I always reply.

Thanks for the brilliant job you do as Trashcan Moderator.

All the best.

PWM

PolytheneWrappedMe

Got Carried Away Part 2

Solo-M, bagged,mast, found F/m, collected, compacted, rescue.  Cons X

"Welcome back" said the Hotel Manager, with a grin. "Nice to see you enjoyed yourself so much, that you have come back so soon."

I blushed. 

I was still unsure whether the maid had spoken of my last adventure, or whether we had been caught on camera, as she had rescued me from the garbage truck. Oh hell, what if the garbage truck employee had told everyone despite the bribe to stay silent ?  Would I be arrested ?

I signed the hotel register, and took my room keys.

These trips weren't cheap as I said before, but last time was worth every penny, and I could not wait to return.

I opened the bedroom door, and there waiting for me, was the hotel maid I had befriended from my first visit.

"I am glad you have returned" said the maid, full of new-found confidence in her voice. "Since your last visit, I have been having these sexual fantasies involving crushing willing young lads like you, again and again in the trash compactor. It is our naughty secret. Don't worry, I told no one, and no one knows."

"How many willing young lads, have you crushed ?" I asked, although I was not sure I wanted to know the answer, in case I had awoken in her the deepest darkest desire to commit mass murder or something. Or maybe the hotel had found a new way to deal with guests who failed to pay their bills ?  I smiled at the thought.

"Oh, only one guest. You." the maid replied "It is not as if this is a common occurrence !  In all the many years I have worked here, you were the only hotel guest who treated me like a human being, instead of just someone to clean up after their mess. And you would not believe the state some people leave their rooms and bathrooms in !  Bodily fluids everywhere, if you get my drift. And you were the only hotel guest to ever show an deep and intimate interest in the workings of our trash compactor - from the inside !"  She laughed.  "It is strange that a lad so nice as you, wants to be treated as trash and gets his kicks out of doing it. Perhaps, even more of a shock to me, was the fact I enjoyed watching you squirm, as your bag disappeared into the trash container as the compactor ram made such easy work of you !!"

"I am glad that you enjoyed it too. You were the first person I have shared this with, and I have never ridden a compactor before (although, I have thought about doing it a lot). But are you sure no one knows ?  How about the garbage truck man ?  What about CCTV cameras ?  I asked.

"Relax sir. The garbage truck man is too scared of me to say anything. I am sure he thinks I am a mass-murderer. Can't think why !"  She chuckled, like some witch from Macbeth, scheming to do away with her next victim. "As for CCTV" she continued "Why would the hotel have security cameras to protect someone from stealing the trash ?  Then thinking about it some more, she added "I don't suppose anyone in Hotel Management thought guests might actually like being inside WITH the trash as it is crushed."  She laughed again.

"How did you know I was due back ?"  I wondered, half wanting her to convince me she was not a mass-murderer.

"Oh we get a guest list from the concierge. Some guests tip staff, so staff are always eager to see who comes back", she replied.

I handed her some more money. It seemed expected and the right thing to do, after all the work she had done for me previously.

"Oh thank you sir !"  She said with glee "Although there is no need. After all I was only putting the trash out, wasn't I ?"  She winked. as she said this, to let me know that was simply a cover story. "Anyway, there are some services staff are willing to perform for free, if they enjoy it too !"

I knew exactly what she meant for she had admitted it turned her on also.

"Have you brought any more of those shiny black, strong 1100 litre bin liners, like you did last time ?"

I sheepishly admitted my luggage did have a few bags.....

"Where on earth did you get them, they are so large ?" the maid asked.

"The internet"  I replied.

"Well enjoy your stay" the maid said as she started to leave "but don't forget the 'Do Not Disturb" sign if you intend to do anything kinky with those bags. I would not want any of my colleagues to be shocked if they found you !"  With that remark still fresh in the air, she left, closing the door behind her.

What had she meant, her colleagues finding me ?  I thought she said only she knew !

My thoughts returned to the prospect of the whole thing being a trap, and the police bursting in and arresting me. Trespass. Naked in public (except for a polythene bag). Unlawful use of a trash compactor. Mental shock of the garbage truck man requiring decades of expensive counselling. The list went on and on.

But all too soon, movement in my underpants reminded me of why I was here.  I grabbed a 1100 litre bin liner from my suitcase, placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, stripped naked, and slid inside the wonderful black polythene with its heavy scent of new plastic. Once completely inside, I masturbated like crazy. Maybe I could have more adventures with the hotel trash on this holiday too ?

I had come several times, and the black polythene liner had become quite sweaty and sticky inside. It no longer smelled fresh and new either.  The scent from my semen, and stale breath, and sweat adding to the polythene smell, so that I now smelled like trash, as well as looked like trash.

The more I masturbated, the easier I could visualise me becoming part of the hotel trash again. I imagined her taking me away as before, only this time she would ensure she was alone in the basement, and she was able to load me into the compactor unseen. I imagined her soft moans as her fingers of one hand would rub her clit in soft circular motions, her breathing deepening and becoming quicker, as I lay helpless and bagged in the hopper. Then seconds before her orgasm hit, she would simply press the compactor's green 'on' button and watch me squirm as the ram pushed me inside to join the rest of the hotel's trash. The sight of me disappearing being the catalyst for sending her over the edge and her screams from her intense orgasm might be the last thing I hear as the ram forces me deep inside and the waiting trash consumes me.

Yep. I came again !

I am not sure how long I had been bagged, maybe three hours had elapsed.

I heard the bedroom door open, despite the sign on the door.

I then heard her speak.

"I am so glad I have found you again, so willing to be trashed." the maid said.

I laid there motionless, still naked inside the large polythene bag with the sweat and my loads of cum still dripping off my body.

"So this is what you use those large bags for" the maid teased, for I suspected she knew only too well what I did with them.

"Don't mind me" she continued "I ignored the sign you placed on the door, after all it was more an invitation to enter than a deterrent not to !"   She laughed.

If I call a colleague to help me "clean the room" you must keep your end of the bargain. No moving, and only breathe if you have to !" the maid instructed.

I remained still.

Seeing that her slave was obeying her commands, she said "Good. I am glad we have an understanding. Stay here, while I get Sarah."

I heard her walk outside into the corridor.

"Sarah !"  I thought, "Who the hell is Sarah. I had not agreed to any witnesses !!"

"Come in Sarah", the maid said "Look how this guest has left the room. I am paid to take the trash out, but bags as large as this !"  The maid pretended to complain to Hotel Management.

The two women continued to debate what they should do with me. The real me, a guest, who Sarah intended to have words with upon my return. And the me that was the contents of a trash bag.

"I don't really see the problem Debbie" Sarah said "It does not look that heavy".  (Remember I am only 2ft tall.)

Next Sarah picked me up, with ease, and she dropped the 1100 litre liner containing me, into the trash bag at the end of the maid Debbie's trolley.  I had now been double bagged.

"Now take this trash to the basement Debbie, and give it a good crushing !  I think it is appalling that hotel guests should leave large amounts of trash around." barked Sarah.

Whether this was staged for my benefit, I could not tell. But if so, the two women remained in character very well.

As before, the maid, who I now knew was Debbie, wheeled me to the good's lift and took me to the basement. The trash bag on the trolley was sealed, and I was dumped into the hopper of the compactor.

"I just have to set up my video camera" said Debbie to the trash bag. "I want to film you, so I have something to watch on lonely dark nights with no company except my rabbit vibrator".

She intended to film me being crushed in the trash for her own erotic pleasure !  She was much more than a willing aid. It was clear she was enjoying it too !

Debbie switched on her video camera, and started fondling herself.

Next I heard her say, as if directing a demonstration video "We put the trash here", as she pointed the video camera on my plastic bagged body. "Then we push this green button here." but she did not activate the compactor ram, as she wanted to savour the moment. "And the trash gets crushed in here" she said pointing the video camera deep inside the trash container, and zooming in on the flattened bags that were inside. "Obviously, I don't feel sorry for the bags that are crushed flat, after all they only contain trash !"  With that she hit the green start button, and I was pushed inside.

"There." said Debbie, very satisfied with her filming "Something to watch later".

"Thanks for being such a good sport, sir !  she said "You can come out now."

I wriggled and got myself free.

"Pooh. You stink, sir" said Debbie "The smell is part hotel garbage and part 'gentlemen's fluid' if I am not mistaken !"

"Fancy getting off being trashed !" she continued, as if to humiliate me.

"I think you have met Sarah before. She is the Hotel Manager who wished your bon voyage after your last adventure, and who welcomed you back this time. She does not know about our arrangement. She just thought you were a bag of trash. I wished I had videoed her as well, as she instructed me to dispose of you. Did you get excited at two women involved with your dumping ?  Pictured us as lesbians, did you sir, I mean Trash". 

I asked to go back to the room to wash up.

"Nope. I have not finished with you, Trash", Debbie replied. "Since your last visit, I have been promoted to some menial restaurant duties. Only a cleaner, you understand, but it is something better than just chamber maid."

"But you said, the restaurant trash goes inside a bio-digester !  And I am bio !!"  I protested at the thought of what she implied.

"It is okay, Trash." Debbie said in a calming voice "The enzymes are harmless to human skin. I have put them on me several times, never left even so much as a mark".  She showed me her hands, as if that passed for evidence.  I would have to trust her.

Then she produced a pair of swimming googles.

"The same cannot be said for if you get the stuff in your eyes. It will eat them, and then the rest of you." she said.

I looked horrified at the thought.

She carried on, undeterred.

"I had the choice of supergluing your eye lids together, to save you, or to superglue these swimming goggles to you", Debbie said.

"Superglue !" I said alarmingly.

"Its okay, we have a solvent that removes superglue, daft Trash" she said "The way I figured you would prefer the swimming goggles as you would want to watch the machine process you as food waste".

She had a point, and it looked as if she had covered the risks.

"But how will it work ?" I asked, intrigued at the thought of being hotel food waste.

"I will bag you and take you to one of the hotel kitchens. As we have five restaurants, the one on the 1st Floor, used for breakfast will be empty now and locked. I have a key. I will put you in the bio-digester, naked, and close the lid. All the bio-digesters are fitted with a timer and come on automatically at 1 a.m. and stop at 8 p.m.  The staff don't arrive until 6 a.m. to prepare breakfast. If I set my alarm for 5 a.m. you will have four hours to enjoy being processed. Don't worry, the machines take a full 24 hours to eat all the food waste and turn it into water. The kitchen staff just keep topping up the machine with new food waste, so the machines are never completely empty.  Four hours should be enough for your first time, then if you enjoy it, the next time I could give you longer and you could witness staff actually dumping more food on top of you. But that option is more risky, as I don't want to be caught taking a nude hotel guest, sorry just some food waste, out of the bio-digester."  Debbie said confidently.

"How do I know you will rescue me ?"  I asked.

"You don't" she replied. "Trash cannot expect to be rescued unless its owner deems it so. You are at my complete mercy, and I think, judging by your little cock's movements, that is how you like it !"

Debbie handed me one of my own 1100 litre bags. I recognised it.

"I have access to the internet too, but it is cheaper to use one of yours, from your bedroom !" said Debbie.

I climbed inside, and Debbie carried me out of the basement to the kitchen.

To be continued.....  maybe

PolytheneWrappedMe

Got Carried Away Part 3

F/m, bagged, carried, googles, machine, food slurry, trapped, processed, rotated. Cons X

As Debbie carried me inside a trash bag from the basement to the hotel kitchen on the 1st Floor, my heart raced.

Could I trust her ?  Would her plan work ?  Would I be safe inside the machine ?  What if I got injured ?

She carried the trash bag along many corridors, until we came to the breakfast restaurant and hotel kitchen. The hotel corridors were empty at this time of night, what few guests were up and awake, were mostly in the hotel bar. Not that anyone would think it strange for a maid to be carrying a bag of trash around.

Debbie used her key to get into the restaurant and walked in, without switching on any lights on (to stop arousing suspicion) until we were safely inside the kitchen. Then Debbie turned the lights on, and walked over to the bio-digester.

Debbie undressed me, by removing the large black polythene bag that she had carried me in. I stood there naked, and somewhat afraid.

"Don't forget your swimming goggles !" she said as she handed them to me. As I put them on, she gently made sure they were positioned correctly, before she let the superglue on the rims touch the skin around my eyes. The goggles immediately formed a permanent seal on my face.

"Its okay" she said to reassure me "I will administer the solvent and peel them off, after I rescue you at 5 a.m."

I turned around and stared up at the massive bio-digester. A large steel box of a machine, that I knew I would spend the next four and a half hours inside along with the hotel food waste.

Debbie helped me climb up to its lid. She then opened the lid. I peered inside. Yuck !  Bits of sausages, fried bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, bread, tea bags and coffee grinds lay inside all congealed and cold and slimy. The contents of the machine was so deep, I could not even see the paddles beneath the food, that would rotate, and swill the food waste around, to help it dissolve with the aid of the enzymes and unbeknown to me, the addition of hot water.

"Well, don't just stand there looking, get in !" commanded Debbie.

I hesitated.

"Obey !  You are just hotel food waste now, and this is your new home !!" she scalded.

I looked in again. It did not look appetising.

"You are not meant to eat it. You are meant to be it." she said, frustrated at my lack of movement.

"Enjoy your swim !" she said as she pushed a reluctant me inside.

I landed splat in a sea of waste food.

I looked up hoping for Debbie to pull me out, but she just slammed the lid of the machine shut.

I heard her footsteps as she walked away. Then the kitchen lights were put out and the door closed and locked.

I screamed "Help !  Come back Debbie !"  But no one even heard me.

I tried to scramble out, but the steep steel walls of the machine gave no means of climbing to reach the lid. Even if I had, the lid was sealed shut and machine locked.

It did not stop me trying, but all I achieved was a good coating of food waste that made seeing through my googles difficult. I wiped them clean with my hands that were also covered in slime.

Just when I succeeded, I heard an ominous click, and the paddles in the machine started to slowly rotate.

"Oh god, the time must be 1 a.m. already. I am being processed alive in a bio-digester !" I thought.

The paddles caused a tidal-wave of waste food to fall and tumble inside the machine, like I was caught inside a washing machine or Rotopress garbage truck.

Then without warning, my head became submerged in the waste food. I blew bubbles as I tried to scream, but only managed to nearly choke myself half to death.

When I resurfaced, I figured "breathe when you are on the surface dummy, and hold your breath when you are under !"

I continued to get mixed with the food waste, then the hot water sprinklers came on. "It is a washing machine" I thought "But this does not wash clothes. It washes waste food !"

There I stayed at the mercy of the machine, not that the bio-digester showed its "food" any mercy as it continued to process me along with the contents of its metal stomach.

Around and around I went. I had not even seen the kitchen lights when they were switched back on at 6 a.m.  Debbie's 5 a.m. alarm had failed to ring !

The head chef stopped the bio-digester and opened the lid. I expected to see Debbie. But instead I was greeted by someone dumping more food inside the bio-digester.

"Oh hell, where is Debbie ?!"  I wondered.

After the first lot of plates were scraped off and the guests food waste came and joined me. The chef merely closed the lid, and I was processed again. Tumbling around in the food slurry.

I did not know what to do. I did not want to get caught, and get exposed naked and Debbie in trouble, but I felt betrayed as I had not been rescued as promised. So I decided to shout for help. But still no one heard me, so I need not have worried about calling out.

Who was going to search for a small hotel guest, inside a bio-digester with the hotel's food waste ?  Answer, no one !  Only Debbie knew I was there, and where was she ?!

Then the fire alarm sounded.

Oh great, I am left to burn alive, I thought.

However, it was Debbie's plan to rescue me, when the coast was clear.

The lid of the bio-digester opened and a female's arm came in, hunting for me. Debbie found me and pulled me out, covered in mashed and pulped food waste.

"Yuck !" said Debbie as she held me aloft "No time to explain, the ruddy alarm clock died, and the fire alarm is to get everyone out of the kitchen".

She quickly inserted me into a black polythene garbage bag, and was just about to go when I heard Sarah's voice.

"What are you doing here ?" asked Sarah "You know the drill. When the alarm sounds you get out. Leave that bag of trash, and get out of the building, now !"

I was placed back on the kitchen floor, only now I was inside a trash bag.

The fire alarm was switched off, and the chefs and cooked returned to finish making breakfast.

I laid as still as I could.

"Take this bag of trash to the compactor, Debbie", ordered the head chef.

"Yes, chef" replied Debbie and I was smuggled out of the kitchen.

Where she took me next, I did could only guess.  I did wonder whether she was going to return me to the trash compactor.

But instead, she returned me to my room. Ran a warm bath, and hosed me down with the hand shower. Then she applied the solvent to the googles and removed them.

"Oh I am so sorry" said Debbie.

"Oh I am sure you can make it up to me on my next visit" I replied.

As I left, Sarah the hotel manager came and saw me. "I have been meaning to talk to you about the amount of trash you keep in the bedroom....."

I thought if only you knew. I had been trash compacted and bio-digested, and I bet you don't advertise that you treat your guests this way, or else all of the rest of the trashcan enthusiasts on the Plaza will come here !

The End (for now)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
wow wow wow part 2 and 3 even better then part 1 so good thanks for making it
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

Hi Trash Girl,

I am glad your liked Parts 2 and 3 even more.

What, in particular, did you like ?

If I know what readers want to see more of, I can write more of what they like.

Best wishes,

PWM

PolytheneWrappedMe

Here is a video of what the inside of a bio-digester looks like !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKhesyMpSs

Enjoy.

This is mess-play in its extreme.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
i liked the way the maid treeted him as just garbage and almost forgot him
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

Thanks for your comments, reply and advice, Trash Girl.

You liked that he had an accomplice.

It is usually safer to play with someone, providing that you can trust them !

So far the partnership works well, as she likes him. But I suspect if they fall out, or she desires her own pleasure more, then it may not always be safe for him.  And maybe he does not want to be saved, always. Things have a habit of spirling out of control. Play with fire, get burned. LOL.

There already are some variables he and she cannot control. Her alarm clock failed. Other people might get involved. Who knows.

Will have to keep reading to see what happens next.

Offline je_77de

I also loved the storry, specially the first part. Manny thanks for it. Ist was one of the best ones i read in the newest time :-)

The laundry side of the trolly wold also be verry interesting. for example when he klimbes on the trolly to hide himself in the trasbag, he slips and falls accidently in the laundry-bag. Then the bag goes to the automatic laundry-system.

PolytheneWrappedMe

Hi je_77de,

Many thanks for your kind feedback. I am delighted that you also loved the story. Thank you for taking the time out to write and say thanks. It is always nice to hear from readers.

High praise from you indeed. One of the best you have read for some time. Wow. Very kind.

I was thinking about the laundry side of the trolley, and I may indeed write a sequel involving this. I too like the idea of being processed in machines.

What in particular did you like about Part 1 ?  I might try to include it in a Part 4 …..

Best wishes.

PWM

Offline Jennifer52

Well I just loved al if it :) original and a little different to the norm. The hotel sounds like a lot of fun!! Bravo :)

PolytheneWrappedMe

Hi Jen,

Many thanks for your equally kind words. I am highly delighted that you liked all 3 parts !

It is actually quite difficult to think up something a bit new, and perhaps not seen before. There are so many talented writers, who have posted before me, the gap for new stuff gets ever smaller.

The story was inspired by my recent visit to a real-life hotel. Sadly, nothing happened, except I "daydreamed" a lot.  Trying to come up with a story for the Plaza. I had disappeared for a while, owing to writers' block. The holiday was relaxing and I found it helped too.

I am glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for kindly posting your feedback.

All the best.

PWM

PolytheneWrappedMe

Re: Got carried away - Parts 4 now added !!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 01:07:08 pm »
Got Carried Away Part 4

F/m, breathing apparatus, bagged, garbage truck, landfill   Cons X.

Once home, I could not stop thinking about my adventures at the hotel. To experience being bagged, dumped, disposed of, compacted, transported and bio-digested as nothing but hotel waste, had got me hooked well and truly. I was even considering applying for a job at the hotel, then I could stay there full time. Who would need annual leave from a job where everyday was a new adventure ?  Although I was not convinced Hotel Management would pay me, or even give me a voluntary job, to "test drive" their trash compactor on a regular basis.

My mind also wandered to the last conversation with Debbie. I had hinted that she owed me "big time" for failing to rescue me at the time she had promised; and I knew she seemed like someone willing to go the extra mile to make me happy, especially if she could video the whole thing for her own amusement.

It was not long before I returned to the hotel. I just could not keep away. Sure the cost was burning a massive hole in my bank balance, but I was becoming addicted.

Debbie was waiting for me like last time.

"Oh I heard you were coming back. You cannot keep away, can you Trash (which had become her new pet name for me). Tell me is it the bagging and compacting you enjoy, or have you fallen in love with an older woman, like she has a "crush" on you ?" Debbie asked, her hands wandering to my thighs, as she rubbed my jeans up and down suggestively.

"Well... I... do like you Debbie" I spluttered out, shocked at her revelation. For while I had thought of her as a kinky accomplice; she had obviously been thinking about her lonely nights with her rabbit vibrator.

"Good" she said as she pushed me onto the bed, and started to underdress me, whilst kissing me passionately.

I had never been seduced by an older woman before, and I found that I was enjoying it. We started ripping each other's clothes off and made love there and then.  I had been so desperate, I must have rode her three times, until we laid exhausted on the bed, our sweat glistening on our naked bodies.

"I cannot tell you how much I have been dreaming of doing that to you, lad !" Debbie said most satisfied "I had worried that you might not fancy me being so much older than you, but of course you are Trash, and maybe you might like to sleep with anyone.  I have to say, right here and now, I prefer your young man's smell. But I also liked you in the trash. Dirty and smelly, and at my complete mercy. I played back the video of you in the trash compactor. It was most arousing. Did you know I had also fitted a Go Pro miniature camera to the lid of the Bio-Digester ?  Well I did, and I must have had several orgasms as I played with myself watching you naked going around and around, getting mixed in the waste food for hours, and you pathetic attempts to call for help and escape".

"I did not want to call out, I just thought you had left me there". I replied, ashamed of my lack of trust in her.

"Well I have not let you down, ……… yet !" Debbie teased.

I got rock hard again.

"I had forgotten how young lads can recover and become erect so quickly" laughed Debbie, as she saw my next erection.

"Would you like to watch the two films I made of you ?" Debbie asked, as she pulled out a memory card flash drive from her purse, and put it into the USB port at the back of the television set, and turned it on.

We sat there the whole five hours, with the Do Not Disturb sign on the bedroom door. Debbie laying on her back, still naked as she stared up at the TV, and me, looking at the scene, as my face snuggled in between her thighs, as I licked her pussy, slowly but intensely.

"Oh yes" she screamed as she first watched my bagged body pushed into the compactor, and then my naked body being processed in the Bio-Digester. Debbie came to her fourth orgasm soon afterwards, and then knelt down and sucked my cock, until I came over her large pair of tits.

"I think I had better tell you about my next plan. I have something special for you, Trash !" Debbie said excitedly.

"You know how the hotel has swimming pools ?" Debbie continued "Well we also take guests scuba diving. Each air tank lasts around 6 hours. So I asked the scuba instructor, how long would two scuba tanks last if breathed by a 2ft high person like you. He said it would depend how fast and hard you breathed, but he reckoned you might last 12 hours. So having two air tanks coupled together should give you 24 hours of bagged fun. Of course he was thinking underwater, but I was thinking underground !"  She chuckled.

"Underground ?" I asked.

"Yes, I also spoke to the council, our hotel trash is used in landfill." Debbie said. "The garbage truck man has agreed to modify the hydraulic pressures on his truck. I simply bag you and the scuba tanks in some of you large 1100 litre black polythene bags, then I pack lots of packing foam and waste hotel linen around for protection, and bag you again a couple of times. I put you through the hotel's trash compactor, and film you being collected by the Fred's front loader garbage truck. He then takes you on his route and squashes you dozens of times. He dumps you at the landfill and makes a note of the location you are buried in. Then when it is dark, and the dump is closed, Fred and I come back to rescue you. Naturally, there is risk. Other dumpsters could be filled with sharp objects that could skewer you or burst your air tanks. You bones could break or your neck snap, but if you really want to sample the entire journey our hotel's trash takes, this is as safe as I can make it for you."

Debbie and I arranged to meet by the good's lift at 1 a.m. I was carrying a dozen 1100 litre bin liners.

She took me down to the basement, and I stripped off my clothes. Debbie grabbed them "We will use these in a minute, but first you need some lessons in being Trash."

I started getting erect again.

"This is how you use the snorkel, you put it in your mouth and breathe normally. Fred has agreed to come at 12 noon, tomorrow, so you have enough air from now, until 1 a.m. the day after. This will give you twelve hours inside the hotel's trach compactor, and then many hours inside Fred's front loader, then a number of hours at the landfill site. We will rescue you at midnight tomorrow, so you should have a spare 1 hour of air for emergencies."  Debbie said.

"Emergencies ?!"  I asked quite worriedly.

"Relax, Trash"  said Debbie comfortingly "it is only a contingency plan if we cannot find your trash bag immediately".

So I agreed to climb inside one of my own 1100 litre bin liners.

"Wow" I thought "Being bagged and trashed again, only this time inside the hotel's trash compactor, a front loader garbage truck and a landfill site !"  I owed Debbie a lot. I think I am in love !

On went more and more 1100 litre bags until I must have had five layers of thick black polythene around me. It was a good job I had air to breathe, or I might not have lasted this bit of the procedure.

Then Debbie put me inside a bag of linen and my own clothes, and wrapped it around me. Then she carried on bagging me in the rest of the 1100 litre bin liners.

When she had finished, I looked like a large plump black plastic parcel, and I was now quite unable to move or wriggle. My hands were already on my cock, and they had no trouble moving !

Debbie dragged the bag over to the hopper, when I heard Sarah's voice again.

"You are working late Debbie" said Sarah "That is very commendable. You might win Employee of the Month, this month if you keep this up. That looks like a very heavy bag, Debbie, would you like me to help you ?  What on earth is in it ?"

Debbie and Sarah loaded me into the hotel trash compactor.

Debbie answered her boss "Oh just more trash from that messy lad in Room 828".

"This won't do" said Sarah "This hotel has standards of behaviour we expect from your guests. I had a chat with him last time, which he has obviously ignored. When I see him, I will tell him straight, if he continues to abuse our hospitality, it won't just be his trash we crush".

As if right on que, Sarah operated the trash compactor and I heard the ram activate and I was pushed inside the container as just part of the hotel waste.

I heard the two women walk away.

I laid there, squashed up against other black plastic bags of trash, and slept soundly after having cum inside the trash compactor.

I awoke to several visits by different maids, come to clear the trash from the guest bedrooms.

Each time, a bag was dumped in the hopper, then the compactor ram compressed it up against me. The tight enclosure of being wrapped so many times in shiny black polythene, making it very hot. Each time, unseen by the maid, I was bringing myself to another sexual high, as I was just treated as part of the hotel waste.

Debbie had done a good job packing the clothes and foam around me. I could not feel any sharp objects.

Instead, I was simply pushed further and further inside the container as the pressure built.

Then Fred's garbage truck arrived, modified to give a softer squeeze.

And Debbie watched as the trash container was detached from the compactor, and poured inside his front loader, and everything included me, fell out.

Fred winked at Debbie and then compacted the load.

I was shit scarred, I had never been inside a working garbage truck before.

I was pushed towards the back of the front loader, with the rest of the hotel waste.

For the next four hours I was subjected to possibly hundreds of packer cycles, and I was squashed ever tighter.

I imagined the people walking by, getting on with their day, unaware I was inside the trash truck with the trash. They would not know of my plight or what was being done to me. This was the journey Debbie's hotel trash made, and now it was my turn to sample its delights. I loved being treated as an object.

The many trash bags just nestled around me, from above, below and by my sides. I was getting pushed into a giant cube of bagged trash that was being created inside the front loader garbage truck.

For hours this went on. Only Debbie and Fred knew of the truck's special bag of waste, me.

Later, the rear of the front loader opened and I was unceremoniously ejected out the back, and I tumbled a great height onto the slope that waste was dropped at the landfill site before burial.

Fred made a note of where I was, and left.

Other garbage trucks came and dumped their heavy loads on top of me. By the time they finished, I was under 20 feet of crushed polythene bags and their contents.

So deep was I, that I hardly felt the earth movers come to bury me for good.

When Fred and Debbie returned, the area was already landscaped.

"What shall we do Fred ?" asked a heart-broken Debbie.

~~~

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY, just the beginning !

Part 5 follows shortly !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk