Author Topic: Orgasm or not?  (Read 14248 times)

Offline Gabrielle

Orgasm or not?
« on: January 24, 2016, 03:19:54 pm »
I have been considering, having read threads regarding Chastity, whether, self-bondage is ultimately a means to an end as in an orgasm, or not.

That said, I am finding a great deal of satisfaction and pleasure from using my imagination to experience orgasm denial. A chastity belt would be great but I have a hard enough time finding freedom for little bondage I can manage.

Thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Gabrielle

Daffy Duck

Re: Orgasm or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 04:08:58 pm »
Hi Gabrielle,

The question you pose seems to have neither a right or wrong answer. It simply takes all sorts and everyone is different.

Speaking as a guy, delayed orgasm is more potent, so perhaps that is part of its appeal ?

However, the end is still an orgasm.

Perhaps ladies are wired to enjoy the ride, as much, or more than the destination.

Sorry if that is not the answer you were looking for. I can only speak from my personal perspective.

I hope that helps, a bit.

Daffy

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 05:44:45 pm »
Excellent question.

For me, the anticipation and frustration of a long buildup is what it's all about. An orgasm feels really good for a few seconds. Hanging on the edge feels almost as good and can last for hours. My goal is usually to spin it out as long as possible. Sometimes that isn't possible. Too much excitement (or too long between sessions) can lead to an early eruption. Other times I can go for hours without release. These are the "good ones", even if there's no orgasm at all.

Like Daffy says, I suspect it's different for everyone.

Max

Offline Gabrielle

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 02:37:30 pm »
Thank you Daffy Duck and Max Roper for sharing your thoughts.

I agree it's different for everyone and I too am finding that delaying my orgasm results in a humdinger eventually. Enjoying the ride is something else, just delicious!

Like you say Max the excitement and anticipation can last for hours, with hilarious results for me, sometimes, as I struggle to wipe the smile off my face.

I am thinking we females are extremely fortunate being able to have multiple orgasms.
Gabrielle

Daffy Duck

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 08:10:19 pm »
Hi Gabrielle,

I am glad that you are enjoying yourself so much.

I am not sure all women are able to have multiple orgasms, or to put it another way, may wish to have multiple orgasms. Some are quite happy in the singular. A lot depends on desire, education, and upbringing.

Whilst us blokes need a 'recovery period' before we are good to go again; it does not mean we are only capable of peaking once.

A session can last hours. During which time, many peaks can be achieved. Not wishing to sound immodest, one session lasted three days.

Not that that was meant as a challenge. It is not a competition girls !   

Whatever you do, just enjoy what you do.

Daffy

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:47:27 pm »
For men it seems like orgasm denial can strengthen the experience. And especially with SB-sessions, it's a problem for males if they cum too early - as the sensations of being tied up after having the orgasm is not always good.

I don't know for women - if they can experience a continous height?

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Tied84

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 08:38:31 pm »
I'm having the same dilema, so I ordered and recently received a popular plastic chastity device just to try out. I don't have a key holder or anything, but I figure adding a physical layer to the mental dicipline aspect wouldn't hurt. I won't be able to try it with any SB until later this week, and I can hardly wait. I totally and completely 'rack dissaprine' and always end up manipulating myself into climaxing after not very long in bondage. I always tell myself I'm not going to and that this time will be different so I can go ahead and do the intricate rope work and the additional chains and such. But then when I'm fastened down and settled in, well.....

Now, I won't have that option. And if I stash the keys somewhere along the path I walk the dogs on, I won't be able to have that option until a later point in time when I can retrieve them.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 07:34:36 pm »
Avoiding an orgasm in sb can be a major problem and exercising self restraint while in self restraint can take many lessons (not necessarily a bad thing).

In certain poses I'm still capable of sending myself over the edge almost on command, but age and experience have made it much easier for me to hold back. Now there are poses from which I'm unable to climax, even when desperate. The desperation often leads to bliss which for me is the whole point.

Max

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 08:11:31 am »
Hi Tied84,

"If I stash the keys along the path I walk the dogs on "............ and someone picks up the keys and you're stuck forever !

1001 different ways to embarrass yourself at the police station..... "Excuse me Officer, has anyone handed in a set of keys......"

Daffy

Haywire04

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 10:13:32 pm »
I usually have two different goals or purposes with my SB, first being orgasm denial/delay with the ultimate intent of reaching that humdinger of a release.  While the other goal for me is more of an emotional release that I associate with SB and bondage with my spouse.

It may sound cliche but I spend slot of time making important decisions and for the short periods where I am helpless, there are very few choices I can make.  That feeling is very freeing and helps me relax.

So it really comes down to what my needs may be at the time but I feel both are equally valid and important.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 07:27:16 am »
"If I stash the keys along the path I walk the dogs on "............ and someone picks up the keys and you're stuck forever !

1001 different ways to embarrass yourself at the police station..... "Excuse me Officer, has anyone handed in a set of keys......"

I'm sorry, Daffy, but there are no such thing as 'stuck forever' in the real world.

You will always be able to free yourself from a device if you accept the consequences. Those may be ruining your brand new CB-6000 or they may be to cut your Smith&Weston steel cuffs. Both can be done with appropriate energy and time - and some readily available tools like a stone or a concrete wall.

There are better ways to make sure you have a second release option. With the chastity device you can have spare keys at the office, which will of course lenghten your stay, but at least you'll save the bucks spent on the chastity device.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 05:05:02 pm »
I was talking about how fate / bad luck seems to hijack best laid plans.

Stashing the keys along a public path seems to court trouble. Hence the need for a police rescue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk