Dollification > Dollification Discussion

Taking Suggestions and Brainstorming

(1/2) > >>

MegaDragon520:
Hey fellow friends of the plaza,

If you don't know who I am, I am a frequent writer of Doll/Robot related content who Gromet dragged over here to post things. I recently deleted my DA page because I was tired of being spammed with messages from random people over there and figured since my stories would remain up there and will be posted here by Gromet I was free to do so.

The only downside there is I lost a way to communicate with fans who had ideas that I could build on. So here is my attempt to fill that void.

If you have an idea for a doll/maid/robot story please post it here and we can talk about it!

I am also free to RP if you want to shoot me a message here.

Thanks and I hope you all have a fun time reading,

- MD520

jana2002:
Hi you,
I was surprised MegaDragon520 account deleted, welcome back. By the way your stories on DA disappeared, I just checked my favoriestes.
greetings,
jana2002 / jana1001 on DA

MegaDragon520:
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it. Oh well I suppose.

Arkane:
Ideas for a doll/robot/maid story?

Our fetishes are many and varied, so no one really is into everything. I "don't get" the thrill of robot or doll fantasies, just like another person could be unmoved by things that appeal to me.

Still, I like the potential aspect of bondage in dollification stories. And the role of a maid in a house, if I get the fetish in the same way as you.

So I'll start with some suggestions.

- There's a group of bored housewives "playing dolls" with each other. Each one will try to be the best at trasforming a volunteer (another woman in the group) in something strange, unique, differing from the original. With clothes, bondage, layers of makeup, cloth, tape, etc. the subject to be dollified is obviously quite restrained in the process.
Then the other women will see, admire and judge, and form other pairs to dollify each other. The story should focus about the rivalry in trying to do the best job.

- A rich guy likes his wife to be found in self bondage when he returns home from his business trips, taking advantage of her. The wife can't hide this game to her maid (or the maid by chance discovers it) so she begins drafting her help to create the most bizarre and extreme situations, although these must look like the woman could do them by herself. What it will happen if the husband will understand?

MegaDragon520:
I really like the second idea there. Would you want to roleplay/talk more about it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version