Author Topic: Perverted greetings from Poland  (Read 2288 times)

Offline Tsukuyomi Shirabe

• Feel the wrath of Shul Shagana!
Perverted greetings from Poland
« on: December 16, 2017, 02:53:52 pm »
Hello and good day to everyone. Tsukuyomi Shirabe is the (nick)name, restrictive machine bondage plus sensory deprivation, latex, feet and high heels are my game. I'm male, 36 years old, single and live in Poland. Up to this point I was publishing my perverted creations at DeviantArt, but lately I've decided to close that account and migrate to a better place, mainly because of personal reasons, but not only - I've also had enough of DA's anal retentivity about buying core membership and I didn't like my work being mixed and lost amongst tons of childish crap (my stories definitely aren't childish or crappy and deserve for a better publicity in my opinion). My inspiration? Mostly manga & anime, but of course not only. My biggest dream? Well, being single sometimes isn't easy, so I'd like to have a bondage machine like the ones depicted in my stories, to have some fun in it during lonely nights, but of course this is and would be impossible. And my second biggest dream is to have a full body latex catsuit, for which I'm craving like crazy since a very long time, but unfortunately I can't afford it and probably never will, due to very complicated economic and political situation in my country, which greatly affects our everyday life here. But at least this dream is more reachable than the previous one and I'm trying to not lose hope - maybe one day some kind of miracle will happen and I'll get to know how does it feel to have my whole body tightly encased in a sticky rubbery cocoon...
As usual, I definitely talk too much. So to sum things up, hello once again - I'm really very happy to be here with you all, amongst the authors whom I love and respect for years. Being accepted as a writer to my favourite kinky stories archive in the whole web means very much to me, so thank you.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 02:56:29 pm by Tsukuyomi Shirabe »
I'm a perverted psycho.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Perverted greetings from Poland
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 10:37:21 pm »
Hello Tsukuyomi Shirabe,

Welcome to the forum. We always need more machine stories and I am looking forward to seeing your work posted at the Plaza.

Offline Tsukuyomi Shirabe

• Feel the wrath of Shul Shagana!
Re: Perverted greetings from Poland
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 01:52:51 pm »
Thank you. Indeed, according to my observations, machine bondage is quite a niche subject even amongst heavy BDSM lovers, so there's never enough of such stories.
I'm a perverted psycho.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk