Author Topic: Oops wrong bin  (Read 11933 times)

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Oops wrong bin
« on: November 21, 2017, 10:04:01 pm »
To set the scene i live in a suburban street by myself,  a 32 yr old blonde spinster. I'd describe myself as attractive with an athletic figure, blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes. 
I'd had various girlfriends over the last few years but none of lie to stick with unfortunately.  I knew i was a lesbian from about 16 years of age before that type of thing was widely accepted.

The house next door had been empty for some time but one august morning a removal truck puked up outside followed by a small sports car. A young couple were moving in, both in mid twenties.  I saw him first, arond 5ft 6 with slick back hair and phone glued to his hand.  I went out to introduce myself and welcome them to the area.

"Hi there" i called out but he barely looked at me before nodding briefly and strutting straight past my extended hand. 
Very ignorant i said to myself but this vision of beauty emerged from the small car.  Hands full she politely smiled and apologised for her rude boyfriend.

"I'm sorry he always got that thing glued to his ear,  i feel like throwing it in the trash sometimes ".

"Him or the phone" I quickly replied.

We both laughed as i introduced myself.  "Looks like we're neighbours so if you need anything just shout ".

I was stunned by her gorgeous smile and couldn't wait to get to know Lisa better,  i just wish she was single.

Lisa and i hit it off right away,  i work from as a business analyst. Although fairly boring and mundane i was highly sort after and well paid.  We would frequently be in each other's home for coffee and in some cases her confidant or shoulder to cry on. 

In short her boyfriend Stu was a selfish self centered pig who only cared about himself.

So many times i looked into those mesmerising eyes and wished i could kiss the pain away.  A few times when cuddling i would inhale her scent from her hair.

Slowly over time she admitted her just used her for his cheap thrills then discarded her like trash. He was into bondage and always pushing her into stranger things.

One passing day she commented he'd brought in some huge black industrial strength yeah bags,  so tough she struggled to put her dainty finger nail through.

"He wants me to bind him up inside one then leave him for a few hours.  What do you think?  I'm not sure i can do it. "

I was certainly quite shocked but also hatched a plan at the same time,  "well there's no real harm i suppose,  not really hurting anyone is it?"

Lisa looked quite suprised by my honest answer as she knew i didn't like Stu at all.

I left shortly after as i played through different scenarios in my head.

I played it quite cool until she knocked one afternoon,  she came in and looked quite happy for a change.

"What's perked you up? " i asked

"Well remember those trashbags?  Yesterday i bound Stu with thick wide duct tape at the ankle's and knees,  his wrists behind his back then used 1 bag to gag him tightly and rolled him into another two.

"I had a blissfulevening watching my soaps as he struggled and rustled around the kitchen floor. I even used my new vibrator to several shuddering orgasms. "

"Trouble is he wants to go further next time"

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
Re: Oops wrong bin
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:01:25 pm »
To be continued

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:26:16 pm »
wow funny little story stu i wounder what's gonna happen next
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 06:24:39 pm »
Cont....

"Well there's no real harm,  what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors. What do you mean though he wants to go further?"

Lisa -"Well he wants to feel like trash,  like he's been discarded like any other rubbish/garbage."
" I asked why he wants this but he replied it helps him forget his trouble,  stresses and frustrations. He just zones out almost meditating" he said.

"Well if it gives you some peace, quiet and fun times like last night there's definitely no harm,  in fact your doing him a favour".
 "How do you take things further though? " i was leading along and trying to manipulate my plans but in a subtle way without sounding to interested.

Lisa- " he needs to feel like trash he said so maybe i can tip some garbage in with him make him feel more at home" she smiled.

"Now I'd love to see that,  i really would especially the way he treats and talks to you he deserves to be buried in worthless garbage " i had to hold myself back from continuing further. " take some pictures for  added security or even bribery lol.  I tried to make it sound like a joke but she quickly agreed a nodded whilst smiling a beautiful smile.

"How long did he stay in there last time? If he wants more maybe you should extend the time too? I was hoping she would take the hint and again she quickly agreed. This was going much better than i imagined.

Lisa- " last time was around 3 hours but i think double would be sufficient" a huge broad grin spread accross her face just thinking about it.

"Maybe  you could add time for little indiscretions or noises etc"i added.

Well he wanted it after all so you're only doing as he asked.

The subject changed back to mundane and lisa left an hour later still smiling more than I'd ever seen since she'd moved in.

A couple of days past before i saw Lisa again outside putting some trash in the large wheeled bins we have for fortnightly collections.

"Looks heavy Lisa,  where did you get all that or dare i ask?." As she heaved the large black bulging sack into the dumpster. I quickly opened the lid ready for her and peared into the smelly open bin. 

"Just checking Incase something else was in there" i laughed.

Lisa" now there's an idea as her eys lit up. Why don't you pop in for coffee I'll tell you the latest gossip".

"How could i possibly refuse such a generous offer" as i passed over the small pathway where our bins were kept and in through the backdoor.

Lisa made us both a coffee as i sat at the kitchen table taking in her radiance as she floated around the kitchen.  I couldn't help but admire her toned figure as she hummed along to the small radio playing some music or other.

"So tell me whats  been happening, whats new? "

"Well stu finished work early on Wednesday and walked in with flowers in one hand and plastic bag containing 300m of strong saran/cling wrap and 2 rolls of gorilla tape. I'm not sure what i enjoyed more but the flowers were quickly put in a vase as i told him to strip for his reward.  By the time he had stripped i had started unravelling the Tape and binding his ankles and knees.

His hands i taped into balls then bound them behind his back so he couldn't touch his now hard member. 
I whipped open 3 bags this time as i wanted no mess on my floor especially since he  was getting the full ll treatment this time.  I must admit he looked quizzicaly but before he could speak i wrapped the strong tape around his head about 6 or 7 times.  He kept trying to struggle already and making noises so maybe i should stuff something in his mouth next time." She mused then continued.

I sat there in complete shock, she was obviously very excited  so i said nothing and just nodded along smiling all the time.  I didnt want her to think I was judging her or disagreeing with her actions.  Completely the opposite i just wish i could help and get rid of him all together.

Lisa- " i sat him down in the middle of the opened triple bags and used the plastic wrap to secure his knees to his chest as tight as i could.  I almost made myself dizzy i went round that many times but he had no chance of escape i sat looking at him laughing.
All he could do was make mmmmmppppphhing sounds. It was then i remembered what you said about punishments so ran and collected my mobile snapping pictures of him trussed like a turkey.  I laid out my plans for which caused quite a stir and added 30 mins to his stay in his trashy prison.
I dragged him alot easier than i thought into the corner where the kitchen bin stood,  almost daring me to empty. 
  I didnt think i could do it but looking down at him in the bottom of the 3 bags i felt more excitement than pity and he'd asked for it.
No real decision to make up and over it went and it was fairly full with everything from  a weeks living. Being only 2 of us we dont use that much to fill the trash.
I was slightly disappointed when i could still see him at the bottom of the bag squirming around. The squeals he made cost him another 30 mins before i retrieved every bin we have to cover him hence the bag you saw outside.
I even had a small shudder when  i peered in again and it Just looked like trash. I stood back and even admired my work" she was now flicking through her phone before passing it to me.
"Have a look i took plenty of picture's for" you she winked.
I could feel myself both blushing and  getting turned on at the same time. 
 I folded the two bags tops in and squashed it all down but they were barely half full so i need to plan better in future."

" well my bin outside is side by side you could have used that too after all it's fora worthy cause" i laughed.

Lisa- " aw shuck i never thought of that"

" in fact my kitchen bin is empty but the can outside has a few bags in.  i was thinking of doing a big clean including the fridge and freezer so maybe we should synchronize our diaries because I'd be happy to help infact I'd love to help.

I'm also babysiting my nephew a couple of days nect week and there 2 dogs so I'll have plenty of really really smelly trash for you" i expected her to disagree but much to my suprise her answer really took me back. 

Lisa - "trash is trash i dont really care what goes in".  She was very straight faced about it almost cold infact.

" he spent  nearlt 7 hours in there until i went to bed at 10pm. He came into our room  after his long shower but bit was he a mess  when i released him.  I put on my rubber marigolds and cut what i needed them let him struggle out. Then informed him he was in the spare room as he stank. He was disgusting and smelled even worse and this morning I've had to clean up after him so that's another punishment for next time. "

This was working better than i could have even dreamed off.............

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 07:01:32 pm »
awsome stu can't wait to see what's next
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 04:38:14 pm »
Very quiet in here of late

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 04:45:44 pm »
yeah i have curently sendt a idea of a story to fordman that he will write so something new will come soon i think
TRASH GIRL

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 05:37:01 pm »
Why not write it yourself,  I'm no expert at all but i try

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 05:44:53 pm »
i have consentration problems so i can't write long storyes on my own so i come up with the base idea and fordman make it into a story based on my idea
TRASH GIRL

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 06:09:42 pm »
Great story, love it

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 06:39:22 pm »
Thanks pal hopefully  expand on it soon
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:24:41 pm by Stu »

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 02:26:26 pm »
Good story  :) I am looking forward to more :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline Stu

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 05:35:58 pm »
 glad you found it and rembered your password mate. 

More to come i promise

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 11:17:21 am »
Cool looking forward to more stories :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

AwesomesTrash

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2017, 11:28:16 am »
i really like your story so far Stu! i love where it seems to be heading and can't wait to read more. Thanks so much for sharing with everyone here.
trashbagme2 ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk