Author Topic: The Family Maid by Gromet  (Read 7794 times)

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Family Maid by Gromet
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 05:52:37 am »
If it's possible to have time limit, why in the end it's her roommate decision to use here as maid or not. No time limit was active?
Btw, Is part 4 planned?

p.s.
Story IS great. I'm sorry if my comments looks I don't like it. I'm reading it as SciFi one and trying to find issues with world.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 09:27:55 am »
No problem, feedback helps me build the story. Yes she could have set a time limit, I was being a bit wicked with the ending, I'll change it to have her just come out of her maid-bot stage but still dressed as a maid as her flatmate walks in the door finding her there.

I didn't have plans for a part 4, but then again I didn't have plans for a new part 3. I'm currently writing a doll/maid story, well more latex doll so will finish that soon. But if you have suggestions as to where this story could go...

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 12:09:31 pm »
I like the concept of alternate endings, the reader can choose which she prefers and go with that one. Both of course have their merits, and I must admit that I have enjoyed this story line.
 Of all the characters in this story the mother I think is the most intricate, she runs the mansion while the father is off making money, she then ultimately responsible for both daughters diverse upbringing. The elder daughter is about what one would expect given her level of pampering, but the younger seems destine and happy to serve others.
 I am left to wonder if the mother has a favorite, or if her long term plans call for her younger daughter to serve for a longer period of time once out of school as a proof of concept test, perhaps forever if some form of doppelganger could be manufactured to take her place in the real world if she should suddenly remember her mother's infidelity.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 01:50:39 pm »
A much happier, and very interesting take on part 3.

We have seen so much more now of the mother, of what is driving her, and what is going on here.  For all of this extra insight, I am still not sure how much of an accurate read I have on her, but that's part of what makes her fun and interesting to me :)

The feeling of distance between the mother and father, the sense of them being from different worlds, and not on the same page about their daughter as a maid-bot makes so much more sense now.  The father seems distance because he is so often not there, he is barely in the house most of the time, but he is important due to his money making ways.  So he has to be considered, but he is not a big emotional part of the situation.

The "coldness" of the mother has also been well explained, her initial investigations into turning Stacy into a maid bot were motivated by love and concern for her daughter, but once she came to see and understand the money making potential of all of this, that took over most of her thoughts and focus.  This also naturally explains why she had her daughter serving in front of her friends, why she was happy to show her off, but wanted to do so in private, by maintaining the fiction that her daughter was still away at college.

For all of this, there is also the fact that she was happy to use her daughter as the first test subject for this new program, but I am left with the sense, rightly or wrongly, that she was more concerned with the results and the opportunity to make lots of money, and much less concerned with all of the technical details, including the memory wipe and the fact that her daughter became company property.

Mix into this the fact that she is now having an affair, probably not her first affair either, given the speed with which this all came to pass, and so much more of her emotional background and feeling makes sense.

Stacy, seeing her memories being edited, this is powerful and unsettling, but goes to the heart of what this story is, and what it is about.  I do really like the fact that while other people think all of her memories have been wiped out, some of them are still inside of her, still things she knows and wants to react to, but that she is being kept in line by the control and punishment routines.

A practical point while thinking about this, you have the line:

>> Robert picked up on Stacy being punished for her thoughts, “Thank you Stacy-bot, that will be all, you can return to your other duties.”

when Robert and the mother are together, around Stacy the maid.  This does not make much sense, since why would he alone pick up on the punishment, when Stacy's mother was not picking anything up?  There just needs to be some indicator sent to him about this, since he is monitoring and testing her responses while she is in his house.

Seeing the mother pick up Stacy, but forgetting all about bring any clothes with her, so Stacy had to go home dressed as the maid was a really powerful moment, since we got to see both sides of Stacy's mother.  On one hand very concerned about her daughter, wanting and needing to look after her.  But on the other hand not really thinking things through that much, letting her week turn into 10 days, and not showing any signs of keeping on top of what was happening, or being done, to her daughter while she was a test subject for computer control.

The way Robert, the CEO, had Stacy come in while he and her mother were in bed together, combined with his general attitude towards Stacy work well, but at the same time give us a fairly easy to follow and simple character, someone who is selfish, wicked, and just focusing on what they want, and having fun along the way.  Certainly someone who fits well into this world and situation.

Stacy's sister and her friends continue to be selfish, shallow air heads, so not much has changed there, but the promise of retribution, combined with the inability to really think things through or care to much make for interesting possibilities.  The sister clearly loves and wants to look after Stacy, but at the same time, she is to shallow to really think through the possible consequences of her actions, and is likely to stew on Stacy coming home dressed as the maid and pretending to have been re-programmed.

Seeing Stacy's regular returns to being a maid-bot are fun, they fit, and they also give a good opening to where things could go next.

Personally I am not very keen on the final line, it just feels a bit weak, the lack of any time limit, of any safety cut off, it feels like you are giving the reader a question without offering up much in the way of thoughts yourself.

So, putting these bits together, it suggests a couple of ways forward, if you are interested.  Stacy's flatmate learns about Stacy's desire and happiness as a maid-bot, but keeps this quiet and isn't sure what to make of it at first.  FOr one thing, without seeing this happen, since this is a private test by the company, no one is going to believe her anyway.

Now let the roommate end up in communication with Stacy's sister, and add in a wicked sense of humour for the flatmate...  Stacy's sister wants to get Stacy back, but doesn't know how, and isn't really the sort to plan.

SO they team up, the sister provides the big fancy house and plenty of guests to know both her and Stacy, and the flatmate provides the plan, along with the control headset for Stacy-maid-bot.  I am thinking something along the lines of a party where Stacy is tricked into playing a rigged game, is faced with some sort of "terrible" and humiliating forfeit she would never go for, so she is pinned down, the headset is applied forcefully, the computer takes over, converting Stacy into maid-bot with some different programming perhaps mid party, and now everyone gets to witness the humiliating punishment Stacy's sister has organised for her sister the maid.

I can see Stacy's mother being both horrified and intrigued, when she comes home unexpectedly with Robert on her arm, since they encounter Stacy the maid being used as a sex slave, which is both terrible for the daughter, but a gold mine for using people as controlled robots, especially if Stacy's memory and personality is intacked while this is happening, which her sister would appreciate. *evil smirk*

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:16 pm »
Stacy-sex-slave?
We arleady saw that maids are not programmed for this (scene when Stacy-bot is asked to service pussy) so it will be just raping unmoving doll.
But: It's possible that company produces androids for this purpose too and somebody human will also like to play. As computer  - controlled sexbot

Offline oneupthextraman

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 01:36:58 am »
If you are looking for ideas, I have a few

1) The sister is turned into a maid to teach her a lesson about respecting property. Or because the parents feel she is being a spoiled brat.
2) Sister is turned into a waitress at the local dinner because the parents are tired of her just spending all of their money
3) Stacy and some friends go to a local club, but the theme of the club is that some of the ladies are controlled by the central server (this is a weak idea, but its an idea)
4) Stacy's room mate discovered Stacy likes being controlled, and uses this to her advantage to have Stacy carry their books\laptop\what-not to her for class, and keep the dorm clean. Maybe some more direct control (like a remote, or something to have her walk around) and go get the room mate a drink from the local vending machine (or something like that).
5) After the technology advances, criminals are given the option of selecting jail, or being a rich (or normal) person's computer controlled maid. Maybe with more restricted clothing to prevent them from some how escaping the system and running away (high heels, tighter corset, tighter skirt)(maybe?)
6) Cheerleaders in college use the control device for their routines during football games?

These might not be the best ideas, but they can be a starting point, or something, maybe.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 10:15:53 am »
Thanks for the great suggestions, I have read them all and will look at adding them to Stacy's storyline or branch off into another sub story. My current thoughts are along the lines of a sex-bot story, not for Stacy this time, but in her story arc.

Offline oneupthextraman

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 12:33:07 pm »
That sounds like fun. I look forward to reading it.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 10:35:13 am »
Excellent news Gromet, I am looking forward to seeing where you take this.  Clearly you have really caught a lot of interest and imagination with this story [:)]

taurired, as for Stacy as a sex slave, yes, she bit, but she was told to make someone scream.  In the story it was pointed out that if you want the maid to provide sexual services you need to provide better and more direct instructions, remembering that you are dealing with a literal minded computer system.  A feeling I am rather familiar with myself *sigh*

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2017, 04:31:30 pm »
Story now online here on the forum is "Janet & the Sex-bot"

http://grometsplaza.net/forum/index.php?topic=7673.0

john titor

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2017, 11:03:23 pm »
Please make the story stacy become permanent maid bot for her mother and sister , she doesnt need back to college , she beg her mom stay stacy bot

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2017, 07:33:36 am »
Why? We such stories arleady ('Bad end' of The Family Maid, How I become a maid-bot)
Why not continue for her to continue learning in college and sometimes use timed control program?

john titor

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 06:14:44 am »
Make alternatif story stacy forever become bot maid for her family , she choose drop out college ;D

silverbird

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2017, 12:05:27 pm »
Some of us actually enjoy dark endings like the original Part 3. Don't judge us.

We come online to read things that are fantasy versus reality, things outside the realm of the vanilla. To maybe even imagine ourselves in the situations as seen. The total wipe of the mind and the establishment of a new personality embedded within the flesh was what brought me over the edge, for example, not the rest of the fetish play.

That said, there were parts of 3 and 3a that would have gone well together. The parents didn't need to die, for one. The sister's insanity wasn't a necessary plot point, though warranted. What of her going to find out what happened at the factory and finding herself on the wrong end of a conversion as well? Or other suitable darkness amongst the relative light?

Not saying it has to be written or made to happen. But with as few stories on here (not NChill tales, but others) that make great use of the MC tag, the original ending was more than good enough for me. Enough that I'm hoping to see more like that as the new site is populated with more tales.

--silverbird

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk